Happiness is........

• 3 weeks later...

Booked through Budget Air (via travelsupermarket) Dublin - Amsterdam (Aer Lingus), then on to BKK (China Airlines) all in £475.

Be warned BB, there are a lot of hot deals with Emirates when I was browsing, less than £500 via a company called Bravofly. Avoid these at all cost, the company comes up on Google search as bunch of scammers.

Booked through Budget Air (via travelsupermarket) Dublin - Amsterdam (Aer Lingus), then on to BKK (China Airlines) all in £475.

Be warned BB, there are a lot of hot deals with Emirates when I was browsing, less than £500 via a company called Bravofly. Avoid these at all cost, the company comes up on Google search as bunch of scammers.

How long will it take for you to get to BKK .....two weeks?  :laugh:

Im flying with Emirates (the best imho) and have booked yet again through Net Flights (who I have used for many years and never had a problem)

Got a great deal of £581 inc Insurance from Manchester to Manila and returning from Bangkok back to Manchester with great times and two legs each on the 777-3000ER and A380 aircraft B)

It is more expensive Flying to Manila as its more mileage

I don't know if this applies for you boys, but for the first time in many years, Thailand isn't the no1 holiday destination for Scandinavians anymore, so Thai Airways doing a campaign this fall , about 550 euros to Bkk roundtrip . Not bad at all.

• Upvote 2

I don't know if this applies for you boys, but for the first time in many years, Thailand isn't the no1 holiday destination for Scandinavians anymore, so Thai Airways doing a campaign this fall , about 550 euros to Bkk roundtrip . Not bad at all.

Where is the # 1 holiday destination for Scandies now?

• 1 month later...