Invasion of The Filipina Ladyboys?

bumblebee

I notice in the latest Darkside updates that there is now a Filipina ladyboy, Alex, working there.  Sensations has Ruffa and I see on Facebook there are more ladyboys from the Philippines working around Pattaya than ever before.

So what is the story guys?  Is this a flash in the pan or are we witnessing a growing trend where more and more ladyboys will come over from the Philippines to Thailand to work in the p4p industry?  Perhaps those of you who have been to the Philippines can give us some insight into why they might be coming and if they will continue to do so in increasing numbers.

Perhaps the influx has to do with the need to correct those disfiguring circumcisions of all those gorgeous PI LBs. They are so pretty, so sweet, so alluring and yet what the Philly doctors have done/do to their baby cocks is bizarre and unforgivable. What is that all about? Both JaiDee and I have been asking. Is it some sort of Spanish Catholic religious thing to make cocks look as unappealing as possible?

Perhaps this is subjective. Antartico, Juri, and Stealth do not seem to have an issue with this. I too hope I can get beyond it.   :biggrin:

Guest sustra

Is it some sort of Spanish Catholic religious thing to make cocks look as unappealing as possible?

no...it comes from the muslims,,,have you ever seen a circumcised shemale in south america or spain?????

I reckon the PI ladyboys are going where the customers are.

Ladyboy lovers flock to Thailand.  One of the reasons is that the bar infrastructure makes it so easy for farangs.  No pre-planning is needed, you just show up at a bar and choose who you want or move on to the next bar.

Filipina ladyboy's fluency in English gives them a big advantage over their Thai sisters. Of course I'm sure it's tricky to navigate bar politics.

As far as cocks go, IMO circumcised cocks are much more appealing than non-circimcised.

• Upvote 2

The uniqueness of Thailand is the number of LB venues - no other country has anything like this.

Certainly there are lots of LBs in other countries but they do not have the same bar infrastructure.

This is not an invasion yet! This is just a scouting party.

Next year sees the formalization of ASEAN - open borders.

That will be the real invasion from:

Members:
Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam

• Upvote 1

There is also the medical tourism thing. Thailand has a big reputation for LB meds and surgeries. Now I don't actually know about the medical scene in the PI, but I do know about Thailand. 

Or maybe they are just coming for a visit. Adventurous souls. A wonderful city (BKK), some sandy beach towns (Patts, Phuket, hell anywhere!)

And what better way to spend your extended holiday than drinking, eating and fucking to your hearts content and then some, and still come out ahead financially?

• Upvote 2

I think if the numbers stay low, there isn't much of a problem between the Filipina lbs and the Thai lbs, but if the Filipinas try to come over in larger numbers, I think that would be a different situation. With the Kevin Balot's Miss International Queen 2012 win, that raised the visibility of Filipina lbs in Thailand.

As far as Thai ggs go, I think they would have similar view to them as a Thai lb.

• Upvote 1

I got into a somewhat political and religious discusion with Ruffa one night at sensations. That was very different for Thailand. It was kind of nice, of a while...

I was in the PBG one night with BB, ET, and XraySpecs and our girlfriends and dates.

It was around the time Obama and Yingluck had their joint press conference.

I asked the Thais if "they liked Obama" figuring I would just get the standard "yes" becasie I'm a Yank.

ET's date said she likes Obama because he supports gay marriage and she elaborated further.

• Ladyboys

Hi everyone, this is Alex a ladyboy from the Philippines and living in bkk at the moment. I'm a new girl in town and I would love to meet guys who like to talk and have a good conversation and maybe have some laugh. I'm so surprised that there is a topic here about the invasion of Filipina ladyboys, it's not actually an invasion, it's an adventure for Filipinas like me to get a chance to live in this amazing place and trying to adapt the Thai culture and I have to say, in the Philippines we are getting discriminations among the lb, gay and lesbian community. Unlike in Thailand, it's equal, I mean whether you're a girl or lb nobody cares. And that thing is amazing, I feel so much freedom in this place. Anyway, if you wanna know more about me you should visit me at the darkside bar soi 33, I have so many stories to tell you guys if you ever come visit me.

Looking forward to seeing you guys. x

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems there are quite a few advantages to sleeping with Filipina ladyboys in Thailand.

1) If two ladyboys are otherwise equal in your eyes, most guys would rather go with the one who speaks better English

2) since they have their passport, it's easy to verify their age while Thias too often will borrow someone else's ID card.

3) I suspect that PI ladyboys would be more likely to have be on good behaviour and not do anything where the police could get involved.

4) If you prefer surgery free and hormone free ladyboys, the pI ladyboys are more likely to be natural.

They can keep coming across to Los but ill keep going back to PI.

Love the raw feel of Pi compared to Los. Los has become too developed/conventional... Its lost its edge in many ways.

I ran into Alex last april at Darkside. Fun lady and she weaves her spell very well. Real language skills is clearly a winner for her in Los.

I spoke a few words of tagalog to her and she seemed to go up a notch.

Good luck to our pi ladies i say... Just a shame a sustainable bar/club scene cant be established over in Pi.

• Upvote 1

no...it comes from the muslims,,,have you ever seen a circumcised shemale in south america or spain?????

I'm Roman Catholic & circumcised.... So I can assure you that we get barbarised too.

As far as cocks go, IMO circumcised cocks are much more appealing than non-circimcised.

Does that mean that I'm in with a chance??? 8P

There is also the medical tourism thing. Thailand has a big reputation for LB meds and surgeries. Now I don't actually know about the medical scene in the PI, but I do know about Thailand. 

I spent a fun evening with a Filipina from Sensations the other week... She brought her own titties with her

How do the Thai GGs and LBs react to their PI colleagues infiltrating their turf?

I think it'll probably be alright until the locals start figuring that they're going hungry?... For now they're being incredibly Thai & just going with the flow, but I'm sure that if you asked one in private she'd say that she's none too frilled.

There are currently at least 4 working in Baby Boom.

There was four in Sensations the other week too.

I noticed that a few BM's indicated better English speaking skills... Well I hate to disagree, because when I got hold of my little Fillipina lovely the other week, my friend nailed himself on to her mate (Josephine Tan) & you just wouldn't believe the utter, shit, drivel & pure unadulterated, arrogant, childish, bullshit that came out of her mouth... Give me 'Thai Tinglish' any day of the week... Because when they're that vocal, maybe you just don't want to hear what they've got to say 5555555555555

Luckily mine was quiet (Just a bit bullshity)... At least until she got to the room, where she decided to scream the place down so loudly that I actually had to put my hand over her mouth several times... But I did't figure it was down to me being handsum, pulsating, throbbing, man or anything like that, because over breakfast the next morning I discovered that Josephine had done exactly the same with my mate, who actually happens to be a lot older & crustier than me... So just a gimmick, me thinks... Unfortunately

:hi:

• Upvote 3

I like Filipina LBs but I doubt the locals do. Truth be told all of us foreigners are only tolerated- barely so at times.

I agree with another poster in that Pinay LBs would be more inclined towards better behavior; after all they are guests just like the rest of us.

Subjective, but I usually root for the underdog; therefore, I have a natural sympathy for Pinay LBs in Thailand.

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

At least you could communicate nuts and bolts stuff, which is the bulk of any day. It'd take me an hour to explain what bleach was before I could begin to get any. Actually first they would say no pomplem and take me to a store fulla clothes. Then up and down blocks.

Ain't none of em gonna wax poetic about life as the sun sets over the water but at least you might get an answer to "where do you want to eat tonight". I'm about done with up to you.

Nice Thread and a lot of questions , hope i can give some answers as i have talk last year and this year with a few of the players and also a few that roam the BKK and Pattaya street so i know the answer to a few of your questions......

First off all i dont think there will be no mass invasion , they just discover a new play ground and they will make good use of it , it all come down to the same old fashion , money , money , money......

Not all phillippines ladyboy has the balls and the means to make the trip to a other Asian country , if you look at the trend they all come from the same league and it`s also a i help you you help me culture....... 

There are as far as i know 3 key players in Pattaya that provide the girls with stay accommodations and guide how to proceed and work there and two in BKK , so it`s a good oil organization that runs the show.....

Now to come to you guy`s question`s......

@SiamSam

Well it`s not that i am oke with the way there cock look like to tell you honestly i dont care abouth it because i dont do nothing with it , for me it`s all abouth there ass i only fuck them and i dont play or do anything with there cock.....

What i have notice lately if i do see there cock more and more phillippines ladyboy are not been circumcise any more so i guess it`s going in to the right direction , my model rubi was not circumcise , she had a normal looking cock.....

@Rukki

On the medical front yes i know a lot of ladyboy that come to thailand for a medical intake because through law the phillippines docters are not allowed to perform a lot of operation on the girls , it`s stupid i know but that`s the phillippines systeem.

And yes a lot of them come just for fun or are been flown in by BM that want to have them around for score of reasons......

Abouth the general responce to there presence , well as far as i could understand the girls it is still oke , some are good friends with other thai ladyboy`s and they hang out a lot , dont know how it will turn out if the balance get tip and there presence are more then the locals , but personaly hearing the feedbacks i dont think this will be the case.....

The winning of kevin was for sure a eye opener for a lot of girls that there is more out there then to go only to Hong Kong , China , Singapore or Malaysia

The fact that you can be your self and have a piece of mind is also the reason that a lot of girls go to Thailand , talk with fiona twice this year and she told me also when i have any long free time i will buy my ticket and go to thailand.

I have to agree 100% with BM @ Azza33 , they have a advantage with there english and i understand that a lot of costumers like them now above the thai because of that.

Indeed to bad that the clubs in the PI is only limited to Manila who knows maybe it will be possible in the future

@Partick

They are already on the ground there in Chaing Mai and other places , saw some pictures on some girls fb that have visit that corner and still do to make some fast cash , Salt my dear friend also ask me to give her some info abouth the place so she is planning to go there some time this year......

Greetz , Stealth 

• Upvote 3

I like Filipina LBs but I doubt the locals do. Truth be told all of us foreigners are only tolerated- barely so at times.

I agree with another poster in that Pinay LBs would be more inclined towards better behavior; after all they are guests just like the rest of us.

Subjective, but I usually root for the underdog; therefore, I have a natural sympathy for Pinay LBs in Thailand.

I know some Aussies who like to root underdogs :behind:

• 5 months later...