Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

On 10/8/2023 at 7:13 PM, Hard1 said:

The point is that the seasoned bargirls in Thailand have no more market, whilst in EU or in Dubai they are still liked.        I do hope in some young, Silicone and Alcohol-free new entries at CIB, but I doubt. Luckily, there are Cindy's and Obsession.

you maybe right.........but I doubt that.......

I read somewhere that CIB has an attached guest house. Did anyone stay there? I guess it would be a challenge as any time you went back home they would be pulling your arm off to get you to fuck them. But it might be fun for a couple of days. 

I have over a month in Thailand. I was thinking of doing 4 days in BKK. Generally in BKK is get a BJ at Kasalong / lolitas one day (800 baht), then fuck a LB another night, and then down to Pattaya. 

Is CiB the sort of place where a girl will suck your cock in the bar? 

11 minutes ago, PayingPiper said:

I read somewhere that CIB has an attached guest house. Did anyone stay there? I guess it would be a challenge as any time you went back home they would be pulling your arm off to get you to fuck them. But it might be fun for a couple of days. 

I have over a month in Thailand. I was thinking of doing 4 days in BKK. Generally in BKK is get a BJ at Kasalong / lolitas one day (800 baht), then fuck a LB another night, and then down to Pattaya. 

I recommend you first start reading the topic, before starting to adk questions which have been answered many times before.

CIB gueshouse? Never heard of it, better ignore the place you 'read' it. CiB has, like all the lounge bars, ST rooms which you can 'rent' for short time when taking your lady upstairs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

I recommend you first start reading the topic, before starting to adk questions which have been answered many times before.

CIB gueshouse? Never heard of it, better ignore the place you 'read' it. CiB has, like all the lounge bars, ST rooms which you can 'rent' for short time when taking your lady upstairs 

Will do. Sorry. My excitement got the better of me. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, PayingPiper said:

I read somewhere that a bar near Sukhumvit has (or had) a guesthouse. I remember it being called XXX bar and guesthouse. Regretfully, I can't confirm which bar that was after a searching this forum and others. Please, keep in mind that CIB moved to new addresses 2 or 3 times. The last address has probably no guesthouse any longer.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PayingPiper said:

in june at the end of my evening at the cib i had paid a ladydrink to maya who had jerked me off then who had taken her panties and who had asked me to fuck her , i dident do it becoz there were a lots of people world behind me and who after continued to masturbate to try to make me cum i also stopped it but i dont know if she would have stopped if i had wanted to continue

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2023 at 1:48 PM, PayingPiper said:

Spill the beans on the red room! 

Now I have this from a friend, ok?.

It is a room with devices that some consider pleasurable, some consider punishment.

The " treatment" is administered by technicians trained in the art. Sometimes humans emit noises from that room, suggesting that something is happening .

I will repeat, I only know about this because "someone" told me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1