Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

Next to a lot of youngsters, now some experience starting again at CIB. Odette, who worked already in the bar on the odd side of Sukh. Road, is coming back. Attached some old pics of here ... hope we'll get to see some recent ones soon :rolleye0012:

Credits for the pics to Bobs Tgirls 

Screenshot_20230806_074715_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_074738_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_074751_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230806_074726_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Hard1 said:

With all my respect and based on a recent personal experience, lately CIB has lost most of the young gems and replaced them with aged ladyboys. In my opinion, lately Cindy's Bar by far has overtaken CIB. 

Totally agree @Hard1! Check In bar is on top when it comes to quantity. Still some well experienced top notch ladies there. But when looking at young quality girlies Cindy's is the place to be nowadays :biggrin:

On 8/6/2023 at 4:57 PM, Dan Miller said:

Totally agree @Hard1! Check In bar is on top when it comes to quantity. Still some well experienced top notch ladies there. But when looking at young quality girlies Cindy's is the place to be nowadays 

We always look for quality, not for quantity. My feeling is that June has been much more interested in Lusty Ladies Bar than in CIB. I wish her to not repeat the Anaconda experience :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

which one is Notty?

This is Notty. She started around June this year. Smart kid, had a regular day job and chose to be in bar scene simply because of the Xtra cash. Therefor, she only starts working around 9/9.30pm.

In her first week, she got barfined every day, at least once. No regrets here of being one of them :biggrin:

Screenshot_20230813_090611_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dan Miller said:

This is Notty. She started around June this year. Smart kid, had a regular day job and chose to be in bar scene simply because of the Xtra cash. Therefor, she only starts working around 9/9.30pm.

In her first week, she got barfined every day, at least once. No regrets here of being one of them :biggrin:

Screenshot_20230813_090611_Samsung Internet.jpg

thanks @Dan Miller for the info mate!

also who are these fine beauties?

maybe a menage et cinq is in order!

Screenshot_20230813_050350_Firefox.jpg.3a9a03dfd80323c5069aee2e46fc842e.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_050422_Firefox.jpg.9b8956abb8376226c58bc5fdafbc5d1e.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

thanks @Dan Miller for the info mate!

also who are these fine beauties?

maybe a menage et cinq is in order!

Screenshot_20230813_050350_Firefox.jpg.3a9a03dfd80323c5069aee2e46fc842e.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_050422_Firefox.jpg.9b8956abb8376226c58bc5fdafbc5d1e.jpg

Well @The-Sith, a "menage a dix" in CIB wouldn't be a punishment (probably only a financial one) :biggrin:

Nr. 1 is Patty, absolutely stunning girl to see, but never been on my radar because of her total diva attitude. Walks around like she owns the place and treats customers who don't instantly fall for her looks like shit. Also seem to look down on other girls, ergo not my type.

Nr. 2 is Luna. She's a doll, improved massively over the last year, really a cutie. Took her out once, and we had a good time, although she's still a little shy. 

Nr. 3 is Donut. Started her 'career' many years back at the old WN in Soi 20. Seems to be 'struggling' with her looks nowadays, from wigs to dreadlocks, tons of makeup, multiple colors of halloween contacts etc. Personally all turn-offs for me. But had the pleasure to take her to my hotel at the end of last year, and she is absolutely top notch in and outside the room. Great English, good conversations and it feels comfortable to go out with her. For sure worth a repeat, but she has to quit all BS to her looks. Attached a pic of her about a year ago at WN (although she wears colored contacts already there, much more her natural look as to my preference).

donut.JPG

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Well @The-Sith, a "menage a dix" in CIB wouldn't be a punishment (probably only a financial one) :biggrin:

Nr. 1 is Patty, absolutely stunning girl to see, but never been on my radar because of her total diva attitude. Walks around like she owns the place and treats customers who don't instantly fall for her looks like shit. Also seem to look down on other girls, ergo not my type.

Nr. 2 is Luna. She's a doll, improved massively over the last year, really a cutie. Took her out once, and we had a good time, although she's still a little shy. 

Nr. 3 is Donut. Started her 'career' many years back at the old WN in Soi 20. Seems to be 'struggling' with her looks nowadays, from wigs to dreadlocks, tons of makeup, multiple colors of halloween contacts etc. Personally all turn-offs for me. But had the pleasure to take her to my hotel at the end of last year, and she is absolutely top notch in and outside the room. Great English, good conversations and it feels comfortable to go out with her. For sure worth a repeat, but she has to quit all BS to her looks. Attached a pic of her about a year ago at WN (although she wears colored contacts already there, much more her natural look as to my preference).

donut.JPG

nice man!

ok Patty is out. The most important feature for The Sith is vibe. Patty is bad vibes based on your feedback....ergo she's out.

Luna looks sweet. Going to give her a go.

Donut looks cool. I also am not into the Halloween stuff and the colored contacts....but I do love it when they have their own style and take time to make themselves look wild and crazy. I actually love that.....so she maybe the one for a night of wild partying and outrageous sex....like start at 8pm and end at noon.

if I see you at CIB I'll buy you a drink! thanks again mate.

• Like 1