Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

6 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

And the night is ending, with tipsy girls, drunk girls and girls who are totally wasted hahaha. Must have been a super party :rofl:

1687976689038.jpg

1687976688923.jpg

Dan Miller..... all of these pictures are incredible. I just kept clicking like as if I was a Chinese bot on Twitter.

The talent at CheckIn obviously has hit a new level of quality that it needs to be experienced first hand to be believed.

This picture of the drunk girl reminds me of many classic pictures we took in college. But in addition to a bottle.... usually one of us would sneak our cock into the picture or pretend to be taking a shit with our ass hanging over her sleeping head.....or we would draw things on their face (face drawings limited mostly to males and rarely to females).

I guess these days we would go to jail for that type of thing..... but there are many photos of my cock or one of our buddies cocks flopping into a girls ear while she snored.

• Haha 1

Fully agree @The-Sith, during my student years, many, many of that kind of pics have been made. Kinda happy at that time we didn't have internet, mobile phones and/social media, saves me a lot of embarrassment :rolleye0012:

Bringing it up in the CIB thread, I though naah ... these girls are pro's, never will be that mean to eachother.

But what do I know ... :db:

1688013887335.jpg

1688013880906.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/29/2023 at 12:52 AM, Dan Miller said:

Fully agree @The-Sith, during my student years, many, many of that kind of pics have been made. Kinda happy at that time we didn't have internet, mobile phones and/social media, saves me a lot of embarrassment 

Bringing it up in the CIB thread, I though naah ... these girls are pro's, never will be that mean to eachother.

But what do I know ... :db:

1688013887335.jpg

1688013880906.jpg

wow......so damn sexy I have a college level boner in my pants!

• Haha 2