Bars Closed Tonight

pdogg

Yes, the early polls are open. There will be a meeting with the EC and the gov't t regarding moving the day of the official election later. The EC wants it moved to May sometime. Even if the Feb. 2 was not delayed, there is a good chance the government could not form, due to more than 10% of the seats being vacant.

Yes, last night there were a lot of bars with girls and clients but all of the lights turned off. The beer bar complex on soi10 and second road was this way.

I did see other places that were completely shut down, but not as many.

All of the lady boy bars on Buakow seemed to be biz as usual, but most had their lights turned out.

Didn't make it as far as action street so I cannot report on Sensations, but Pook, Fantasy, C'mon In, and Ndicha all were well stocked with lady boys, although the lights were out

Girl at the front desk in my hotel confirmed that the decision will be made sometime today about moving the election.

Guest JustSumGai

hey, i think on the Bangkok thread they were talking TEN DAYS!

we got turned away at 7, but a thai mom n pop store sold us some hong thong. That's well out of Pattaya too, out here on the edge, the Hinterlands