Who is she?

Lefty

• 2 weeks later...

If she's an Asian TS model that photo could be up to 10 years old. The person who might have the best chance of an ID would be Jai Dee.

That is not the original Asian TS logo. So I was thinking it wouldn't be quite that far back. Also, I do not recognize her and I checked the site pretty thoroughly up until 2007 or so. 

Somewhere in Pattaya most likely?

Last I remember she used to flit between BKK & Patts, but that's maybe some five or so years ago, at least.

Liam Morrison the Pattaya heavy metal guitarist had a bar at the top of Soi 1 & I know she used to hang around there, but I believe he's since moved his show onto Walking Street nowdays?

Sorry I can't be of any more help than that Lefty... But if I were to start a seach for her today (which I'd dearly like to), I suppose that the first place I'd look would be somewhere like Linda Bar, as I know that she used to be quite partial to Walking Street. 

• Upvote 1

Never met her but yes, her name is Cream......I believe the Monkeyman took that photo of her.  It's an original ATS logo as well, Andy played around with a lot of fonts back in the day; that was the most Asian-looking but didn't last too long.

Didn't see this thread until today, sorry.

Cream would be mid to late 20's by now Lefty, no idea where she lives or works.

• Upvote 1