Has Anyone Ever Been Polled

I just recently participated in a Gallup Poll and they said they might contact me again for future polling.  They called me first then they gave me some info with which they will send me polls via the internet.  In the past, I have been polled as well by an organization from Quinnipaic University in Conneticut.

Has anyone else gotten polled???

I would LOVE to get a call like that from Gallup!  or Quinnipaic .....every time there is some poll on the TV I always think to myself "I wish they would call ME" but it never happens.

Bear in mind Archie is one of the few people left in America with a land line, he and the people at the nursing home, but even when I had one I never got the call :(

When I was a kid I remember we got to be a Nielsen family for a brief period. It was before digital recording equipment, so you had to fill out a diary of what was watched, when.

I filled it out for the family (I was about 10 or 11) and said that we'd watched all this cool stuff - z grade horror movies, and other "cult" type stuff that I'm still into to this day. I didn't put down the truth, that we were watching crap like The Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family (Friday nights on ABC I believe) and tried to boost the stuff I wanted to become more popular.

They quietly dropped us after 3 months.

Just got polled again!!  LOL!!  This time by the Quinnipiac University Organization.  They asked about NY City and my opinion about the Obama Admins job!!!  LOL  guess what I told them??

A really weird question they asked me to rate Mayor DeBlasios job.  I laughed because he has been in the job less than two weeks.  WTF is that all about.  I think the guy will do a lousy job.  He is very left wing and surrounds himself by a bunch of left wing hypocrites.  Like the newly elected City Coucil Speaker is a REAL TOOL!!!!

Doubt DeBlasio will do as good a job as the past 20 years of mayors.  No way.  The schmuck (he is from Boston BTW) is such a schmuck he eats his pizza with a fork-a fucking fork!!  Should be impeached for THAT alone!!!!