Introduction from Dabbler

Dabbler

Hi all. PDogg pointed me to this site, and I'm glad to have found it as I see some familiar names from TLF. I was a long-time lurker and very infrequent poster there, under a different alias.

This time around, I have picked an alias that fits me better, as I am only a dabbler in lb's, with a strong bent toward fb's. They're all fb's though, but some have disfigured themselves with tit jobs :) And now, let the flame war begin! Just kidding, just kidding....

The dabbling suits me fine, as variety is the spice of life. I've been a traveler to the LOS until now, 2 weeks at a time and for many years. However I'll be moving to BKK this fall. As an older guy, I expect to keep paying for the fb's of course, but I like to hunt and by being a local I know that things will be much more interesting.

I look forward to be part of the community.

Dabbler

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes, there will be visas and many other issues, since I'll be working.

I had to make a choice since retirement is not an option at this time. I only regret not making the move 10 years ago :)

Dabbler

DT,

Leave Dabbler alone. He does not need to divulge his original name. Why should he? He felt there was a need to change it and voila, he did. Good for him.

Everyone needs the clean option of re-inventing themselves every once in awhile. Nothing wrong with that IMHO.

SiamSam (aka, hmmm... well... only my close friends know. Some of whom I've told and others that simply figured it out due to my pathetically unique illiterate style of mangling the Queen's English.)

I am sure Unc will chirp up and comment...

DT,

Leave Dabbler alone. He does not need to divulge his original name. Why should he? He felt there was a need to change it and voila, he did. Good for him.

Everyone needs the clean option of re-inventing themselves every once in awhile. Nothing wrong with that IMHO.

SiamSam (aka, hmmm... well... only my close friends know. Some of whom I've told and others that simply figured it out due to my pathetically unique illiterate style of mangling the Queen's English.)

Ive figured it out who you are Sam.....I won't tell anybody ....Ive also figured out who Bumblebee is....

BTW- EYE am Spartacus....

Dabbler, my sincere apologies if my demanding and frankly overly aggressive request seemed like a strong-arm tactic. As my friend SiamSam (formerly known as Master Bater) rightly points out, we all have the right to hide behind the subterfuge of multiple names and characters so as to pretend to be 15 people simultaneously. crazy.gif

You realize of course I jest. SiamSam was not Master Bater. That was actually our friend Pacman.

yahoo.gif

No, seriously.... if you don't want your former nickname known, that's all right with us. I guess it is nice to be able to start over with a new identity, so think of this forum as the Ladyboy Forums Witness Protection Program.

Either way glad to have you here! (And what name did you say you used to go by?) spiteful.gif

Willie,

You do not have a clue who I am unless that half Italian, "Unc" spilled the beans. Or perhaps Lefty,who keeps breaking my heart. Boo Hoo, he left me for some gal in Philly. I have been distraught every since.

DT,

If you won't change your name at least consider changing your spent avatar. She's ugly and the only thing she deserves is exactly what she has in her mouth. Surely you have more impressive avatar potential to handsomely support the name.

It is Saturday evening and raining. However spring has arrived and it is warm and pleasant. I will go off to dinner with my daughter and try something new.

I wish you all the best...

SiamSam

Willie,

You do not have a clue who I am unless that half Italian, "Unc" spilled the beans. Or perhaps Lefty

I wish you all the best...

SiamSam

Au contraire Monsieur Sam.......Unc and Lefty are not guilty....I just figured out who you are from reading all your posts

je suis Inspector Clouseau

DT,

If you won't change your name at least consider changing your spent avatar. She's ugly and the only thing she deserves is exactly what she has in her mouth. Surely you have more impressive avatar potential to handsomely support the name.

Please excuse the quick threadjack my dear Franck.... er, woops, DABBLER

My pet peeve is people that change their avatar after I've spent ages knowing them as that, ESPECIALLY anyone whom I've not actually met in person. I build up a certain impression of them partly based upon their avatar, so when they suddenly change it is very disconcerting. Like a cherished buddy from the bowling team suddenly showing up with a green striped mohawk. Or the young hottie in the office with the green striped mohawk suddenly appears 300 pounds and 40 years older one day. It's just not right.

My pet peeve is people that change their avatar after I've spent ages knowing them as that, ESPECIALLY anyone whom I've not actually met in person. I build up a certain impression of them partly based upon their avatar,

My Avator is "same same" on 4 forums, what impression do you have of me then DT? :D

post-136-034248300 1305415801.jpg

My pet peeve is people that change their avatar after I've spent ages knowing them as that, ESPECIALLY anyone whom I've not actually met in person. I build up a certain impression of them partly based upon their avatar, so when they suddenly change it is very disconcerting. Like a cherished buddy from the bowling team suddenly showing up with a green striped Mohawk. Or the young hottie in the office with the green striped mohawk suddenly appears 300 pounds and 40 years older one day. It's just not right.

You are good. :bow: But you know too much. Orders will be given, and minions dispatched. B)

DT,

Well, that was the idea anyway, but I have actually hinted at on this thread, and yes, as I hope to put down my bag here, I'd rather see the old alias buried. Nothing to lose by letting it on though. Most guys won't even recognize it and we can leave it at that. Off with the old and in with the new... :)

D.