Yodels Are Back!

I like junk food. IN my younger years I was a fairly disciplined eater-not now.  I have been blessed with a pretty good metabolism.  I have put on some pounds the last 10 years but one usually does in his 40's.

About a year ago, Hostess brands/bakery went bankrupt.  They tried to do a deal but it wasnt done in time.  They stopped making everything!!  There was some kind of deal done and the bottom line is that their brands are coming back.

Today I hit the store and I bough a box of Yodels!!  Happy days!!  In the interim I have found some substitutes.  I have gotten addicted to McVitees Choco wheatmeal Biscuits.   I can never eat just one or two.  The thing is these biscuits are tough to find on my part of New York.  I guess thats a blessing but I have ordered them online.  I have just found a place that sells them but its about 20 minutes away.

LONG LIVE YODELS!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I think I mentioned my newfound addiction to McVitees Choco Wheatmeal biscuits.  Lotta respect for those, lotta respect.....

the McVitie digestive sans chocolate are the real deal archie....but we never export them,they are thought too sophisticated for the American palate...theyre for dunkin in tea you see.....and you lot having no idea about tea.......well,they'd be wasted ,wouldn't they?

I'm just wondering - has anyone connected the dots between all these treats you are craving & the reason why you have love handles instead of a nicely toned 6-pack stomach?

Mai pen rai as the Thai's say but I hope these things are consumed in moderation. (He said while dreaming of dark chocolate with rum & raisins inside) Obesity isn't forced on us, we force it on ourselves. 

It's true what they say, sugar is the new alcohol.

• Upvote 1