Party Season 3: News Desk

bumblebee

2 more parties announced guys.  Fantasy bar is having its opening night on 17 October.  This is the new LB bar on Soi Buakhao opposite Soi Honey or so.

Also a pre VB party in Baby Boom on 23 Oct.  That means there is now a party every night of the week coming up to the VB competition.  Will anyone in town be in a fit state come the main event on the Saturday? :sign0181::happy0065:

La Bamba have announced a Thank You Sponsors Party on 21.  The last 10 days of October are going to be pretty hectic indeed gents.

21 October  Volleyball Sponsor Thank You Party @ La Bamba

22 October Pre Volleyball Party @ Kings Bar, Soi 8

23 October Pre VB Party @ Baby Boom

24 October Fogmaster's Ladyboy Leg Show Party @ Sensations Bar

25 Oct Pre Volleyball Party @ Stringfellows

26 October Water Volleyball competition.

28 October  Party @ Sensations

31 October Snick's Halloween Party @ Sensations.

The La Bamba pre volleyball party coincides with Brother 4;17's return to the alcoholic beverages.

I think it might get messy!! :drinks:  :huh:

Pansaa is indeed over, but moderation is the name of my game. Only a couple of long-overdue glasses of Laphroig (straight up, of course -- fortunately I caught the bartender before he poured it over ice) at Tahitian Queen to break my alcohol fast with Rt. 67 and Rickshaw, followed by a few Sangsom/Sodas at Famous and one at FC Bar. That's it until next week. ;) Well I do owe a certain cutie a drink; that may be seen too tonight ...

Can't imbibe at the La Bamba party; have to get up at oh-my-fucking-God:30 in the morning the next day to do a phone interview with someone back in the States. Gotta pay dem bills. ...

So if anyone gets messy, it shan't be me, 555. :drinks:  After three months that Laphroig went down pretty fucking good, I have to say.

BTW, before someone gets their panties in a bunch, yes this OT; my apologies. :acute:  Ciobha started it.

Just doing a bit of reminiscing today and for anyone who missed it first time round and wants to get a flavour of Party Season here is my account of it 2 years ago including the Soi Strollers daily wanderings :pic:

Hard to believe that was two years ago .

• Upvote 1

I realize that the parties at La Bamba and Kings 2 set a high bar, but the Baby Boom "party" was really poor. Was there about 9, 3 customers only. One girl came over and her first words were "drink for me?". I said no, ordered my drink and she asked again. I told her not to ask. She went and got my drink and bill, left, then returned a minute later with a drink for herself. I checked my bill and, sure enough, her drink was on it. Told her to correct my bill, which was eventually done. Soda from Famous was there...she did not have any kind words re her former employer.

As I said, only two customers besides me and the place was full of stinking cigarette smoke.

Quality of the girls is not what I remembered from the past.

Only pig for food and it wasn't near finished cooking when I left at 09:30.

Whats the name of the one in the pic directly above (post #45) , looks like Honey from Guess Bar in BKK, no ? Same girl as one in post # 403 in Sensations thread ?

Its not Honey..thats for Sure.. actually it is Honeys birthday soon and she told me there is a party .. maybe Nov 14th but you would have to check it out with her in Guess .. for any Honeylovers out there