The House & Love Time Inn - Soi 13/1

dixon cox

The House & Love Time Inn
Soi Yamato 13/1, Pattaya

A new dedicated ladyboy venue has opened in Soi Yamato 13/1, it is located almost directly opposite La Bamba just a few more shop units further away from the beach.

"The House" is the name of the bar and it is a dedicated ladyboy bar with 5 ladyboys currently on staff, but they will be recruiting more ladyboys very soon.

"Love Time Inn" is located directly above the bar with access both from an internal door within the bar plus a dedicated entrance to the right of the bar from the outside. The Love Time Inn comprises of 4 short-time rooms and some long stay rooms which are available on a daily basis.

The whole place is very well appointed and brand new, it opened on 10th July 2013.

Two very friendly French guys own and operate the bar, Anthony and Rico, and they were kind enough to give me a tour.

post-101-0-80703400-1373601307_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-04338800-1373601346_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-85069600-1373601360_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-37092300-1373601374_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

Anthony and Rico took the whole building from the ground up and everything has been fitted out to a high standard and it is all brand new.

In addition to the short-time rooms they also have two small and cozy "Fun Rooms" which you can visit with your belle du jour. There is a Samsung flat-screen TV for entertainment and easy-wipe seating in case your idea of fun gets messy.

Both these guys are big music fans and will have different music themes on different nights, such as Ibiza chill-out, House music, dance, soul, funk etc.. Check their Facebook page for further details.

The House ~ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005189709835

Great bar, friendly staff and a familiar location. Soi Yamato is looking even better  :biggrin:

post-101-0-64718500-1373601912_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-45772300-1373601930_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-99257200-1373601976_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Great on the ground reporting DC! :happy0065::happy0065::happy0065:

Wonder if Rico is Ricky who had something to do with Bar 131 and has a restaurant under the Flamingo hotel?

Prices look interesting. Are those large beers for 80 baht?

I think this is good for both LaBamba and Stringfellows bringing even more ladyboy lovers to the soi.

Much to the dismay

Great on the ground reporting DC! :happy0065::happy0065::happy0065:

I think this is good for both LaBamba and Stringfellows bringing even more ladyboy lovers to the soi.

Much to the dismay of the troglodytes at Dogs Bollox and bars of similar ilk on Yamato?

And what the hell is "The Memorial of Anthems"?

• Upvote 1

Wonder if Rico is Ricky who had something to do with Bar 131 and has a restaurant under the Flamingo hotel?

Prices look interesting. Are those large beers for 80 baht?

Rico isn't the 131 Ricky. Rico is an Eric.

I believe the 2 prices listed on the drinks menu for some items are the happy hour prices (before 8pm) versus the normal prices (after 8pm). It can really only be a good thing for all the ladyboy venues down 13/1 as they'll bounce off each other to some extent.

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

Much to the dismay Much to the dismay of the troglodytes at Dogs Bollox and bars of similar ilk on Yamato?

And what the hell is "The Memorial of Anthems"?

The Anthems in question would be Anthems of House, as in House Music.  The boys are huge fans of 80s/90s House music.  In fact, Tony told me he organised the first Rave in France, back in the day...

You may also notice the design on the staff T-shirts translates as 'I love House music'.

Cheers DC, I shall pop across the road (several times) next month to lend my custom. As others have said, the more LB loving traffic going down that way will only help all the bars, and the soppy gits at the likes of The Dogs Bollocks bar will be crying in to their happy hour beers.

Guest Route65

Cheers DC, I shall pop across the road (several times) next month to lend my custom. As others have said, the more LB loving traffic going down that way will only help all the bars, and the soppy gits at the likes of The Dogs Bollocks bar will be crying in to their happy hour beers.

There was an orange march (a world record 12 participants - wurld recurd, timmy!) today up soi 13/1 to The Dog's Bollocks, a bar run by convicted football hooligans.  Seems appropriate, somehow.  One of them even had a The R*ngers top on with the sponsor's logo replaced by 'Bollocks' - even more appropriate.

Now, THIS is an orange march:

post-4380-0-98879800-1373635108_thumb.jp

Source: The Independent

I know this reporting and pics is putting you out DC, but thanks mate :happy0065:

I especially like the girl in orange too :flirt2:

Very true, it can be tough at times but I'll struggle through  :flirt2:

The girl in the orange dress is Nancy, cute and friendly. She claims to have only been in Pattaya one month and this is the first bar she's worked at. Although she admitted to several days on Walking before finding her way here.

There was an orange march (a world record 12 participants - wurld recurd, timmy!) today up soi 13/1 to The Dog's Bollocks, a bar run by convicted football hooligans.  Seems appropriate, somehow.  One of them even had a The R*ngers top on with the sponsor's logo replaced by 'Bollocks' - even more appropriate.

Orange March? Jeez really?  FFS - What's wrong with these people?  :mad0261:

DB's used to be owned by a couple of 'faces' from one of the main Chelsea firms from back in the day but I'm not sure they are there now - coincidentally I read yesterday that one of them is now here in the PI running a fish and chip shop in Subic Bay!  

Anyway, too far off topic.  Thanks for breaking the news Misters Route and Cox.  House looks like a very nice bar to visit...and presumably plays some tunes more to your liking Route65?!

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

Orange March? Jeez really?  FFS - What's wrong with these people?  :mad0261:

DB's used to be owned by a couple of 'faces' from one of the main Chelsea firms from back in the day but I'm not sure they are there now - coincidentally I read yesterday that one of them is now here in the PI running a fish and chip shop in Subic Bay!  

Anyway, too far off topic.  Thanks for breaking the news Misters Route and Cox.  House looks like a very nice bar to visit...and presumably plays some tunes more to your liking Route65?!

Oh, yes!  I was a mere slip of a lad in the mid-80s, so that was when my musical tastes fully formed.  Tony and Rico have a selection of fine sounds that will have me knocking on the door on a Wednesday night.

The chip shop owner - could one describe him as chubby, or hicky?

Fantastic ground work DC, and Rt65 who mentioned it earlier in the week in the Pattaya Times the house,well done guys.  :hi:   They have a Fb page also. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005189709835

Thanks BB.

Their Facebook page was mentioned earlier in this thread too ~ Pay attention at the back! :biggrin:

Guest Route65

Thanks BB.

Their Facebook page was mentioned earlier in this thread too ~ Pay attention at the back! :biggrin:

And also in The Pattaya Times before that. Pay attention at the front!

Much better to have all the information pertaining to a new ladyboy bar in the correct segment of the forum, common sense really. 

However, the forum seems to be in need of an off-topic garbage section, we could call it "The Dumpster"   :rolleye0012:

Much better to have all the information pertaining to a new ladyboy bar in the correct segment of the forum, common sense really. 

However, the forum seems to be in need of an off-topic garbage section, we could call it "The Dumpster"   :rolleye0012:

Well I'd imagine a new bar opening is news myself so the PT's and your own fine publicity seem both appropriate.  Regarding your suggestion of an off topic section, for anything that's on a guy's mind he can post it here for now. Ramblings & Replies :hi: