Biggest pressure bar

globetrotter

At what bar have you been pestered the most to buy lady drinks, for me its not even close , Pook bar soi 6 was so bad it was ridiculous beyond belief, I was getting hit up to buy drinks by LBs who I hadn't even said hi to and were sitting on the other side of the bar, and not just once this happened at least 5 times in the space of about 1 hour, it was actually even kind of entertaining for a short while but got really annoying really quick, so where have you had the worst experiences ?

At what bar have you been pestered the most to buy lady drinks, for me its not even close , Pook bar soi 6 was so bad it was ridiculous beyond belief, I was getting hit up to buy drinks by LBs who I hadn't even said hi to and were sitting on the other side of the bar, and not just once this happened at least 5 times in the space of about 1 hour, it was actually even kind of entertaining for a short while but got really annoying really quick, so where have you had the worst experiences ?

To top it all off it actually got worse, when I was walking back to Beach rd later that afternoon I had one call out to me (had to look aroind as i figured they must have been talking to someone else), as I was walking on the other side of the street, not asling to come in and say hi , not asking me to have a seat bwside her, no it was "hey you, ya you, buy me a drink "

i never get any problems in pookswan but i pop in there nearly every night for at least one drink when i am in town, and am known, for me Obsessions, in Patts can be a pain if ur by yourself, u got to be frim with the girls in there or grab one sit her arse down and blank the rest, usually i say i with lady already and buy her drink, they soon go away....Regards garry

i never get any problems in pookswan but i pop in there nearly every night for at least one drink when i am in town, and am known, for me Obsessions, in Patts can be a pain if ur by yourself, u got to be frim with the girls in there or grab one sit her arse down and blank the rest, usually i say i with lady already and buy her drink, they soon go away....Regards garry

Garry makes an important point when it comes to getting hassle to buy a drink.  Once you are known in the establishment and they know you don't throw money around on lady drinks, then in most places they tend to leave you in peace unless you beckon  someone over.  But being an unknown face in a bar where the girls are pressured into getting a target number of drinks a month or else it affects their pay, can be an awkward and uncomfortable experience at times.

KK3 in Bangkok wins hands down .

Even for an expert drink dodger like me this was a culture shock , they swarmed like a pack of tiger sharks .

Eventually Nanci explained they would not back off and the only way to break up the pack was to buy one girl a drink so I bought her one , a price worth paying instead of having 40 eyes a watching and 20 faces insanely grinning and shrieking in my face .

In Pattaya the bill padders club (Obsessions ) takes the crown .

KK3 in Bangkok wins hands down .

Even for an expert drink dodger like me this was a culture shock , they swarmed like a pack of tiger sharks .

Eventually Nanci explained they would not back off and the only way to break up the pack was to buy one girl a drink so I bought her one , a price worth paying instead of having 40 eyes a watching and 20 faces insanely grinning and shrieking in my face .

In Pattaya the bill padders club (Obsessions ) takes the crown .

Never heard of KK3, where is it, or is it now defunct ?

The name is probably King's Castle 3 (KC3), which is a preop lb bar on Patpong.

It really isn't pressure to buy everyone who lines up around you a ladydrink. If you understand the drill, choose one who you think you're interested in and the rest will disperse quickly, until the next new customer walks in the door. You won't get an ashtray tossed at you for not buying a drink for the ones that you turned down.

• 2 weeks later...

The name is probably King's Castle 3 (KC3), which is a preop lb bar on Patpong.

It really isn't pressure to buy everyone who lines up around you a ladydrink. If you understand the drill, choose one who you think you're interested in and the rest will disperse quickly, until the next new customer walks in the door. You won't get an ashtray tossed at you for not buying a drink for the ones that you turned down.

Funny just remembered an incident on Walking street , believe it was Jenny Star Bar , popped in for a late night drink , LB (again not sitting with me) asks if I want a beer, "yes" I say , asks me to buy her one , I politely decline, next thing I know she brings me my beer as well as one for herself, I tell her that I implicitely told her no and that I am not paying for it (especially at JSBs ridiculous prices) words were exchanged and she ends up throwing a drink at me, all because I refused to pay for a drink that I didn't even order in the first place

• Upvote 3

Garry makes an important point when it comes to getting hassle to buy a drink.  Once you are known in the establishment and they know you don't throw money around on lady drinks, then in most places they tend to leave you in peace unless you beckon  someone over.  But being an unknown face in a bar where the girls are pressured into getting a target number of drinks a month or else it affects their pay, can be an awkward and uncomfortable experience at times.

Yes thats very true but by the time that happenes ur knee deep with the bill.LOL

Funny just remembered an incident on Walking street , believe it was Jenny Star Bar , popped in for a late night drink , LB (again not sitting with me) asks if I want a beer, "yes" I say , asks me to buy her one , I politely decline, next thing I know she brings me my beer as well as one for herself, I tell her that I implicitely told her no and that I am not paying for it (especially at JSBs ridiculous prices) words were exchanged and she ends up throwing a drink at me, all because I refused to pay for a drink that I didn't even order in the first place

Dear sir why would go in there to begin with?! we know it's a tourist trap and that's it. Some of the girls are lovely but the attitude is over whelming....

Yes thats very true but by the time that happenes ur knee deep with the bill.LOL

Dear sir why would go in there to begin with?! we know it's a tourist trap and that's it. Some of the girls are lovely but the attitude is over whelming....

A dangerous combination of naivete ( fist timer) , curiosity and too much alcohol