Smoking, non-smoking or indifferent?

JaiDee

Just curious what you guys think about Ladyboys who smoke butts.

Turn-on?  Turn-off?  Don't care either way?

For me it's a major turn-off, and as soon as I see a girl smoking she is scratched right off my list, regardless of how cute or petite she may be; there are dozens, nee HUNDREDS of girls out there who don't smoke at all, and I will always choose one of them. 

No offense to the smokers out there, and I have no problems with my male friends who want the occasional smoke, but if I am choosing a mate for any amount of time from one hour to one week she will surely be butt-free.

Thoughts?

It doesn't bother me as I am smoker, but I can see why it would be a major no-no to non smokers. I gave them up a few years ago for a few months(hell knows why I started up again) and the first thing I noticed was the smell if someone had just had a butt, and even worse, going in to a smokers house, the stale cigarrette smaell would knock you sideways.

I really need to pack it in again.

I am with you on this one JaiDee.  I find it neigh on impossible to spend more than a fleeting moment facing any LB who has smokers breath.  I notice my hand keeps automatically covering my nose in a way that i hope is subtle but is probably not.  Now fresh minty breath on the other hand will keep me happy for hours.

@JaiDee

For me smoking ladyboy or GG`s are no probleem , even do i dont smoke i will be a sport and let them smoke outside......

Then they will wash there mouth with Listerine and some mint and the action will go on......

The phillippines is a heavy smoker country where everybody smoke inside or out , it will be a pitty to lose all the beauty that is walking around there just because they smoke....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

Did I mention I am an ex smoker? I hear we are the most intolerant about cigs.

Tell me about it, one of my best mates is the worst anti-smoker Ive ever met and he used to be on 40 fags a day...lol

The most anti-smoking ladyboy Ive met is Ning (ex Corner Bar), she detests it, I spent nearly a week with her and she would take my cigs off me and allow me 1 every hour on the first day and 1 every 2 hours on the other days, I didnt complain :biggrin:

Agreed, John.

I think a lot of the girls at La Bamba are smokers and I know Nancy is, one of the main reasons I have never taken her.  Also the fact I am not a bottom and I think that 8-incher would damn near kill me.

I dont smoke personally and try to avoid smoke from others, but if ladyboy I was interested in or taking smoked it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

I would have to insist though that she didnt smoke with me and definately freshen her breathe so there were no sign's 

A wiff of smoke breathe would kill it for me.

I hate smoking with a passion I've never smoked a cigarette in my life apart from being subjected to it by those around me .

It seems a pretty high proportion of people smoke in Asian countries and I suppose those working in Bars are more likely to do so