St. Paddy's day

JaiDee

It was last year - me and Jimslim spent Paddy's day in Pattaya, it was our first full day of the holiday, which always adds to the buzz.

If memory serves me correct, we ended up getting young Pigdogg a little tipsy by mid afternoon, and he had to retire home for a nap. Lightweight :lazy:  :party0005:

We were supposed to go join in the celebrations and the parade at 11am, but alas weren't out of our chariots by then. Still there were plenty of drunk Thai people pretending to be Irish for the day, and getting absolutely cabbaged and making fools of themselves.

I'm looking forward to it as always. Be doing a session at my local bar (run by an Englishman!). But there'll be Irish presence.

That free Irish stew in Mr Ranger's advert there would be enough to entice me. Back in Oz recently I had the first feed of Irish stew I'd had in years. Wonderful; how I love it.

I miss being at Corner Bar and singing Wearing Of The Green for the enjoyment of all the many wonderful Irish gentlemen I've met in Thailand, Not a finer lot of fellows I've ever met from one country than the Irish. Not even a single reprobate in the bunch.

• Upvote 1