The Ladyboys Of Ban Chang

DownLoLarry

Ban Chang has a strip of bars that tend to cater to golfers in the the afternoon. Married golfers may feel a bit safer doing there mongering 45 kilometers from Pattaya.

Since in all my years of reading ladyboy forums and newsgroups I've never seen a thread devoted to the ladyboys of Ban Chang, I figured it was incumbent upon me to do some research. So hitting up the Ladyboy Review expense account, we were off to Ban Chang.

First off, if you're on holiday or living in Pattaya, I wouldn't go through the hassle of getting there unless you have a bike or a car or find yourself there with a group of your golf mates.

The girls sit outside the bars and you nod at them on the way in much as you would on Soi 6, though the Ban Chang strip is not anywhere near as raunchy as Soi 6.

First rule, is if you want a ladyboy don't look for them out front as the ladyboys in Ban Chang are mostly behind the bar. Just walk in look behind the bar and see if you see a ladyboy. If not mumble something about looking for your mates and walk out. This is not unreasonble since guys typically go for quick shortimes and often get separated form friends and you might really be looking for your mate so everyone can drive home.

As of this writing the only bar with more than one ladyboy is Rabbit Bar with two, both working beind the bar. I was chatting with Odette, friendly and willing gave me info about the LB scene in Ban Chang. She said there were only about eight ladyboys working in the bars and all except one is behind the bar. Most customers are not looking for ladyboys especially in view of their golf mates. She did volunteer that she had a nice sized dick.

So, the key takeaway, don't go out of your way to look for ladyboys in Ban Chang but if you are golfing in the area it might be worthwhile to pop into Rabbit Bar.

• Upvote 1

Good report, DownLoLarry!

SiamSam and I were enjoying our lunch on the beach near Ban Chang, when we spotted one of the most gorgeous LBs I’ve ever seen in the wild.

And she would have been mine, too! But sadly I had my GF along. Man, I hate it when that happens.

Can you give us a hint where Rabbit Bar is located?

Can you give us a hint where Rabbit Bar is located?

Sure bro.

In Ban Chang there is just one strip of bars starting with the Camel Bar which also serves food. Somehow I see what I wanted to see and kept refering to it as the Camel Toe Bar. :blink:

Here's the order of the bars.

The Camel Pub

Faces Bar

Noot Bar

Jigsaw Bar

Rumours Bar

The Wherehouse

Kiwi Bar

Rabbit Bar

Rainbow Bar

Beaver Bar

Ship in the Hole (the bar has a different name but the the main sign says The Hole)

Mam Beer Bar

Mamas Bar

Nasa Bar

Moonshine Bar

Star Bar

Sexy Senoritas

Fat Bobs

Colleens Bar

Annies Bar

Candy Bar

The Bar

Offshore Pub

Happy Bar

Good Times

Heading in the opposite direction from Camel, away from the bars, there are some karoke joints where the girls look available.

• Upvote 2

Is this area located north or south of Sukhumwit?

Off 3376? (AKA Soi 31)

On the map it appears very close to Sukhumvit.

But one the drive down we made a left off Sukhumvit quite aways before Ban Chang passing Golden Buddha Mountain.

Below is a map which shows why perhaps an early exit off Sukhumvit is a shortcut.

http://www.banchangbars.com/ban-chang-location.html

• 1 month later...

A lot of these are "blowjob" bars. Fairly cheap too, I remember about 200-300 baht per girl, and at that price, normally you have two of them working on you.

Some of the girls are not the best lookers, but there are a few floating around that are cute. You have to look. But it is not necessarily the cute ones that give the best head.

I saw only one LB cashier when I was there, and I wasn't is a position to seek LBs out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Bored of Pattaya so headed down to Ban Chang yesterday. Nice ride on the bike, but there are easy public transport options that take the same or less time. I'll post more logistics soon, if anyone cares, but for now, here is the LB lowdown.

There are a few LBs working in the bars here, almost always behind the bar inside. I only had one evening so did not vist each bar, only about 5 of them.Saw LBs in 2 bars, so not a bad average. One in Rabbit was not really a looker, but in Blue Sky Bar, there is one named Dtan that works behind the bar (cashier?) and she is LOVELY. Her English is nit-noi and she is shy, but I am sure that if you bought her a drink and got her out from behind the bar, she would open up. Open up her ass? Not sure.

I only noticed her after making time with this GG named Oy (or Goy) and after looking at the 18 yo body, perfect face and died pink hair, I needed to tap that! Sorry guys. Goy the GG surprisingly gave a good BJ, but she is tiny and a bit new to the business and my cock was hurting her as I was pounding her. Surprising, I don't get that complaint too often. She was far from the greatest fuck, but looking down at her beautiful face while banging her (or up at her while she is riding me) is one of Thailand's greatest offered pleasures, so I needed to take advantage.

I am back in Pattaya tonight.

Blue Sky Bar

Dtan (LB) and Goy (pink hair, not a LB)

post-165-0-16962100-1380689946_thumb.jpg

post-165-0-25958900-1380689962_thumb.jpg

post-165-0-76807000-1380689988_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Bored of Pattaya so headed down to Ban Chang yesterday. Nice ride on the bike, but there are easy public transport options that take the same or less time. I'll post more logistics soon, if anyone cares,

Yes, please let us know.

I went once on a van trip organized by Irish Rovers.  And golfers go there all the time.

But never figured out exactly how to get from Pattaya to the Ban Chang Bars.

Great on the ground, off the beaten track reporting!  Thanks Eyemahk!  :happy0065:

I've been twice. That is probably enough although I would go if a group of guys were going. Fun but not big enough to hold your interest for too long. A group of LB hunters would have a hard time finding enough LBs. So it's good if you like GGs also. 

Just wondering since it is pushed as a golfers destination is all the accom on the higher price end , or is it meant to be just day trippers ?

It's mostly day trippers.  Don't think too many people stay there overnight GT.

The limited accommodation is probably low end, not really sure though.

Inland.

I went on a daytrip just to see what it's like.

A str8 mate who golfs stops off there when golfing in the area.

Golfers also like to stop at bars on the Darkside.

If you rent a motobike the Darkside bars are close enough but I don't feel comfortable riding in Pattaya area even if I'm 100% sober.

It's mostly a 19th hole for golfers. Good place for guys who have live ins back in Pattaya but like to play around a bit. Although I've heard stories about the bargirl grapevine extending all the way back to Pattaya. There is a decent hotel nearby but I think around midnight the scene goes dead?? 

Here is more info with a map:

http://www.banchangbars.com/

OOPs I see this link has been posted before.

Google apparently does not have a street view:

http://goo.gl/maps/H49E7

There are 2 hotels within walking distance to the bars. Chang Inn Hotel has decent, newish rooms for 400 baht/night incl AC. Camel Inn has good rooms for 540 baht/night and it includes a huge breakfast. I'm told neither is ever full.

Yes, the scene dies at midnight - actually, 11-ish. Most of the girls stay above their bars, if you make friends with them, you could probably get to a karaoke place with them if you pay a few drinks.

As for the comment about it being unexpected, that is true in a way. Ban Chang is a normal Thai town. The only reason these bars are here is so that golfers with wives or girlfriends can bang other chicks on the side with the excuse of playing golf for 8 hours!

That said, EVERY Thai town of this size has SOME p4p, you just gotta know how to look for it. I've been in towns of 10K traveling with a Thai chick and when I want to scratch an itch, I've had no problem ever getting some strange on the side. The unique thing about Ban Chang is that it is a mini-Soi 6 in the middle of a seemingly normal Thai town.

There is not much to do in Ban Chang except bang chicks after you play golf. The beach is 9 miles away.

• 1 month later...