HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU LOVELY, LOVELY PEOPLE!

Luung

Wishing you all a very merry & Happy New Year... Even to those of you who can't stand the fuckin' site of me!

And appologies to those of you that never got replies to posts, but it's probably been just about the worst year of my adult life... And what I did manage to post... In the main part stank, at any rate!

And a really big apology to Backdoor for missing not just one, but two trips... Anyway, for fucks sake grow up a bit, you could have at least called me while you were here!

Here's a little ditty I've just drawn... She say, "She wrub yooo wong time, babieeeeeeeeee, Nappy Loo Queer"!

post-224-0-36576900-1356930339_thumb.jpg

Be lucky

Lung

• Upvote 3

Thanks Lung, hope you'll be able to make GOTC after all - I'd still love to meet you and buy you a beer or a beverage.

Happy Happy to all the rest of you reprobates as well. Even Sam.

Sam, does Canada celebrate New Years in some weird month, like all your other skewed holiday dates? Is yours sometime in February, or does it coincide with Chinese New Year? Either way have a great one, looking forward to seeing you in a month!