You Know You Have Been Around The LB Scene Too Long When...

bumblebee

... while on a trip home you go out with local friends to a club and start talking with a cute but obvious (to you) transgendered woman. Your friends come up to you while she's at the bar getting drinks to warn you. "Better be careful dude; I hear she might be one of them tranny girls that used to be a guy or something."

And you reply, before you stop to think about it, "Yeah, I clocked her when we first walked in."

That actually happened last week. :rofl:

With regard to prior commenters and GGs I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule though: I still love vajayjay too after all these years -- snails as well as clams, as that quote from "Spartacus" goes.

• Upvote 1

When you hear a deep voice coming from a hot chick talking to her mate on the back of her scooter & without missing a beat you automatically chase it up the street on your motorbike... Happened yesterday, it was like a scene from 'Bullit', I must have scared the fuck out of them! :roadrage::pic:

• Upvote 1

When you hear a deep voice coming from a hot chick talking to her mate on the back of her scooter & without missing a beat you automatically chase it up the street on your motorbike... Happened yesterday, it was like a scene from 'Bullit', I must have scared the fuck out of them! :roadrage::pic:

Brilliant Lung. The amount of times I have nearly given myself whiplash turning my head around instinctively and instantly when I hear that distinctive voice. :flirt2:

Unc,

That sight would be enough to scare the fuck out of most of us! :biggrin:

Hope you are well. Are you gonna make it to GOTC lll? Good to share the birthdays.

Defo Sam!

I was so so pissed & upset that my last couple of trips have had to be canceled, that I'm most definitely not going to miss this one. I've had a real wanker of a year, so hopefully this will make up for it

We shall have our cake... And eat it too, mon ami !

Mr. Ken,

When we meet up for the GOTC I will happily split the cock and cum with you along with splitting their payments, rents, loans, and iPads. If we pool our resources we can have a whopping good time!!! But you have to promise to share the cock and cum fairly and not hog it all for yourself. :jackoff::biggrin:

Believe it or not, I actually had some minor luck getting drunk Euro-girls and dumb Scandinavians to sleep with me over the past few years living on Phangan Island.......for sure they regretted it in the morning when they could see I was the age of their Dad or at least their uncle!

Typical age; probably 24? 25? I had a very cute Russian girl once also, she was 28; we are still Facebook friends and she lives on Phuket.

I was actually drinking mushroom shakes with a girl from England one night, from Kent, precisely. Cute as a button, she had very little cash and was appalled by the 500B price for the shake; I distinctly remember her very British "500 Baaaaht? Are you joking?" to my Burmese buddy behind the bar, so I bought her one. She thanked me, we drank together and started talking and flirting... after the buzz kicked in I asked her how old she was; "17", travelling through Asia on her gap year as so many of them do. Yikes.....I was 45 at the time and had a daughter her age. Didn't dissaude me in the least of course, but thankfully for her sake she eventually realized she was way out of my league and less than half my age and took off with her friends.

In reality, my numbers of LB's over the years is small compared to many mongers who read here; probably less than 200 all told, in 10 or 11 years. I just got tired of the whole thing and went back to girls.....that doesn't mean that if I saw a super-cute and small LB I wouldn't go with her, it just means if there was a girl around who was cuter I'd probably shag her first.

• Upvote 1

you start comparing everything to ST and LT prices. That nice button down shirt in the window? Well, it's a little cheaper than LT with the last girl I took from Cascade, when you factor in the barfine. That new pair of shoes? Hmm, I could do three STs at that price. A pair of levi's in Singapore? Good God! I could take two girls LT and still have enough left over to buy a round of drinks for all.

• Upvote 1

While I had a good laugh at all these musings, I don't understand how you can be around the LB scene too long!

I would have agreed with this back in 2000 or 2001, Rukki; then I worked in the LB scene for 5 or 6 years, met hundreds of ladyboys, was ripped off, scammed, lied to [constantly], read too many stories from farangs who had the same stuff done to them, saw what drugs and years of prostitution could do to people, etc....not a pretty picture. In other words, at first it was all fun and games, but when you scratch far enough beneath the surface for long enough of a time and see the real life you are mixed up in, it kinda gets old quick. At least in my experience.

I think for people who live in Thailand {I was always a 6 month a year guy} it's different than for the people who only come over for a 3 or 4 weeks a year. For vacation people, it may indeed never get old; try living there for a few years and see where you stand.

Apologies if you already live in Thailand!

It is very easy to become jaded and fed up with the LB scene and Thailand BUT

If you monger 365 days 24 x 7 then like anything else boredom will inevitably set in.

Most residents learn quickly to ration their mongering and enjoy life.

Over indulgence always leads to disdain.

Living in Thailand requires huge adaptation, by the individual, and a lot of patience - most of us do not speak Thai and that is a massive barrier.

I often ask guys why, when they live here, they moan about so many things - generally they are just letting off frustration.

When asked would they move back to from whence they came the answer is an emphatic no.

We moved here because Thailand is Thailand - if I wanted to live in a cotton wool, poltically correct, Nanny State then I should live in the West.

Thailand is not for the feint hearted and is sure is not like the West.

Enjoy the journey and vive le difference

...the LB in bed beside you is jerking off while you post on the forum. Then a jet of jizz shoots across half the bed and some lands on your hands and keyboard. You rush to get some tissues to wipe it away while at the same time hoping the ants haven't noticed an unexpected lunch has arrived on your laptop.

Welcome to what I consider a normal Christmas morning in Los. :santa:

...the LB in bed beside you is jerking off while you post on the forum. Then a jet of jizz shoots across half the bed and some lands on your hands and keyboard. You rush to get some tissues to wipe it away while at the same time hoping the ants haven't noticed an unexpected lunch has arrived on your laptop.

Classic, BB!

I have one more;

...... when you have heard more than 3 times; "My friend is sick in the hospital na, can not see you tonight".

You know you have been in the scene too long!