Circumcision in adult life

xrayspecs

Just wondering if any forum members have been circumcised as adults and if so how long was it before you were able to have sex again? Also is sex now as enjoyable as before?

I'm having it done on Tuesday and will be in Pattaya in just nine weeks from now. Hoping it will be working alright by then or I might just have to 'bottom' for the entire trip.

I've googled the subject and read so much conflicting information that it's giving me second thoughts about the process.

So, any opinions? Should it be OK by then or am I 'cutting it a bit short'? :biggrin:

Sorry I should have said, I have phimosis. It all works properly but I think it would look better if it was cut. Dunno really, starting to have second thoughts.

Thanks m8.

Well phimosis is a good reason to consider the procedure and undoubtedly will make a difference. May I ask how old you are and how quickly you usually heal after cutting yourself?

Ouch...Big Big Ouch...

Showing some real True Grit Xray...

I have (had) dupuytrens contracture,,,kinda sorta all fixed now...but some who have DC are also afflicted with peyronie's disease...Such is my luck...I saw the urologists and he described the surgery and I opted not to have it...Suprisingly it cured itself...it's all gone now...Sometimes miracles do happen...

Here's hoping for a quick heal for you Xray...

Well phimosis is a good reason to consider the procedure and undoubtedly will make a difference. May I ask how old you are and how quickly you usually heal after cutting yourself?

Yes, I'm 43. As for healing, not sure to be honest as it's a good few years since I had any serious cut.

Thanks to all for the good wishes and yes, I'm aware it will be painful for a while but as long as it doesn't have a long term affect on my sex life then that's OK.

Undoubtedly it will have a long term affect on your sex life and usually it is for the better. :biggrin:

I was asking about your healing record because some people take longer than others. I heal unusually fast when it comes to cuts, scraps, scratches, and the like. 9 weeks seems like ample time to recover from a skin cut (which is what you are having done) but it depends on your healing ability. If you think it might take you longer perhaps you should consider postponing the procedure until after your LOS trip. Wouldn't want to go all that way with a scab on your cock. Kinda spoils the festivities.

Whatever you choose I wish you the best of luck. After 43 years you can't beat getting a brand new cock to look at! I wouldn't mind a change myself . :biggrin:

Given the thread topic that's got to be the pun of the year xray. :happy0065::db::hi:

Lol, unfortunately I can't take credit for it - a friend said it to me and it just made me chuckle.

As for the operation, I've done more reading and am of the opinion that while 9 weeks is probably enough time for the initial healing process but it would still be prone to complications if I was over-using it so I've decided to postpone the date until after my upcoming trip.

As for the operation, I've done more reading and am of the opinion that while 9 weeks is probably enough time for the initial healing process but it would still be prone to complications if I was over-using it so I've decided to postpone the date until after my upcoming trip.

Makes sense. Enjoy your trip while you still have your tip.

This may be a really stupid question, but do they have to do a total circumcision, can't they just modify it so it retracts properly?

I love my foreskin, and I would not want it removed at all. But if you have a health issue, then I suppose that's a whole different story.

Anyway, best of luck with the procedure.

This may be a really stupid question, but do they have to do a total circumcision, can't they just modify it so it retracts properly?

I love my foreskin, and I would not want it removed at all. But if you have a health issue, then I suppose that's a whole different story.

Anyway, best of luck with the procedure.

There are other procedures they can do such as a 'dorsal slit' but these seem to come with their own problems which make them less then ideal.

I know what you mean about your foreskin, I'm kinda attached to mine (no pun intended) and it doesn't cause me any problems. The procedure would purely be for aesthetics.