Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

Well well well, i seee the thai lb's are taking more care to their appearance...could it be due to the influnce or i hope inspiration of the diffrent nationalities @ the Dark side,

Any idea when criss will be back? wishing him all the best and hope to see him soon back in los.

sexy 69

You got an eagle eye Gutsy when you can tell a girl by her :movethatass:

The long black hair and part of her face helped confirm her ID

is Tong back? i've never seen her in the bar during my visits

She has been there as opf late. She can be pretty transient though and this is her second run at Darkside.

Well well well, i seee the thai lb's are taking more care to their appearance...could it be due to the influnce or i hope inspiration of the diffrent nationalities @ the Dark side,

Any idea when criss will be back? wishing him all the best and hope to see him soon back in los.

sexy 69

I think some good has rubbed off on the Thai gurls. Unfortunately they didn't always pick up on everything the PI girls did when it came to customer service.  It looks like all the Filipino's have moved on now. It's kind of sad because Chris had helped them all set up shop so to speak.  They kind of took advantage of his kindness and him not being there.

I have not heard when he will return, however I have heard that Paradise Club is helping manage the bar and will announcing some special promotions in the way of VIP cards that will be good at Paradise Club, Darkside Bar, and Chaos 9.  

I think some good has rubbed off on the Thai gurls. Unfortunately they didn't always pick up on everything the PI girls did when it came to customer service.  It looks like all the Filipino's have moved on now. It's kind of sad because Chris had helped them all set up shop so to speak.  They kind of took advantage of his kindness and him not being there.

I have not heard when he will return, however I have heard that Paradise Club is helping manage the bar and will announcing some special promotions in the way of VIP cards that will be good at Paradise Club, Darkside Bar, and Chaos 9.

unfortunately more than expectable. Never expect much gratitude....

Good to hear the support given by Paradise.

Let's hope Chris gets all sorted shortly

New VIP Card launching this week. 

Valid at Chaos 9 Soi 4 BK , Darkside Soi 33 BK & Paradise Soi 4 BK . 

10% Off Total Drinks Bill

Free Barfine when you spend a minimum of 1000 Baht . 

Attached Images
  • vip.jpg
  •  

Cards should be available this week as they are being collected this Wednesday. It's great to see these three lounge bars recognizing the customers on Ladyboy Forums.  The VIP card is free to all forum members. 

IT was also nice to see Chris posting an update on facebook today. His first in quite awhile. As many of you know he has been getting medical treatment back in England.  Johnny the owner of Paradise Club has been helping out Chris in his absence and since Steve left Thailand.

Chris introduced this fresh faced ladyboy named Ice.

post-1488-0-19664900-1431340469_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-98300900-1431340470_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-51905200-1431340467_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Jell has notified me that she is back at Darkside Bar a few nights a week. She is currently going to school to satisfy her visa more than anything.

So the Flippers do education visas, interesting,

Jell's a really nice ladyboy. I met her when she visited Pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

Jell has now gone back home to phillipines but if anybody is there sure she will be happy to meet up .

What a shame as she was on my to do list , never even got the chance to meet her, oh well I hope it goes well for her back home, where is she based, Manila?

• 2 weeks later...