BREAKING NEWS BABY BOOM LBS A GOGO FOR SALE

josh

I thought the best way to make one million dollars, is to open a bar in Pattaya and have five million to invest?

I doubt bar owners appreciate comments like that during this very low season :indifferent0025:

By the way, they use Baht in Thailand, it's that funny money you use on your two week annual vacation.

I doubt bar owners appreciate comments like that during this very low season :indifferent0025:

By the way, they use Baht in Thailand, it's that funny money you use on your two week annual vacation.

Yep, well said, Dc.

Josh, hope things work out for you. I enjoyed Babyboom bar.

dixon, I do know the monetary currency in Thailand. I also know its a tough going of having a bar in Pattaya. I changed my post since it seemed to offend the sensibilities of some. I hope that everything works out for josh in his endeavor. But if I am incorrect about the risk of owning a bar in LOS or in Texas let me know.

dixon, I do know the monetary currency in Thailand. I also know its a tough going of having a bar in Pattaya. I changed my post since it seemed to offend the sensibilities of some. I hope that everything works out for josh in his endeavor. But if I am incorrect about the risk of owning a bar in LOS or in Texas let me know.

I know you know, I was just being a cheeky little monkey 51.gif

Luckily for us though some guys do take a chance and provide us with a venue to enjoy. But if everybody took the pessimistic view and nobody ever opened a bar then I doubt all the girls would disappear back up to Isaan. There'd be less barfines for us to pay and more chatting in cheaper mini-marts and more freelancers on the streets, especially in seedy back alleyways, which is my favourite :biggrin:

I hope Josh gets the result which is best for him. I've always enjoyed Baby Boom as it has something about it which many other bars lack (probably the sleaze factor) which makes it most appealing.