Ideal Night Out

bumblebee

The discussion in the Madam Pooks thread got me thinking about what constitutes a good night out in Pattaya. Some guys like a full on LB bar experience it seems and are loath to be away from the scene, even spending the best part of the afternoon in the environment

Others like myself like to mix and match, starting off the night in a regular bar, usually outdoors or at least with a view of a soi etc and drifting to the LB ones later in the night so the guys with me can chose a mattress opponent for the night. I think the only real time I head to an LB bar early is when there is a special occasion and there is a starting time

Different strokes for different folks for sure, oops that's the BDSM thread sorry. :rolleye0012:

So what about you guys, how do you generally like your night to unfold?

Meet up with the guys, do a tour of the bars, watch my beloved Man United (if they are playing) and then go to bed with and wake up in the morning next to a ladyboy, repeat the next day and the day after that :biggrin:

Of course there is the odd occasion when I'll go solo with a girl and do the cinema, go for a meal or do what she wants to do etc, then go to bed with and wake up next to a ladyboy :hi:

I'm up for mostly anything usually. However left to my own devices I enjoy getting to Soi 6 around 2pm or thereabouts just to sit to watch the activities and characters of the day unfold. I will pick a few bars with a clear view of the street and hang there until 4 or so. If I see someone interesting I will pursue an afternoon delight. If not then I move on either to walk along Coconut row to check out the trade or up to Soi Diana/Soi Buckaroo. Maybe drop into Lolita's or similar enterprise to change the oil. Then back to the hotel to check emails, clean up, and arrange the evening activities.

I love to start my evenings off at a quiet place like Corner Bar where there is little to no hassle with street vendors, tailors, and or people calling me hansum. I look forward to meeting up with friends to simply sit for a few hours, sip a few drinks and discuss whatever nonsense the Johnny Walker wisdom brings forth. Some of my most fondest memories of LOS are evening like this.

Mid evening we tend to wonder off to grab a bite. This is followed by our bar prowl. During the course of the night friends come and go getting caught up in the tangled tentacles of GGs and LBs unique only to Pattaya. Some nights I grab a LB to spend ST or if I am truly smitten a LT. Some nights it's a GG. Other nights it's nada. But all is good.

As routine as all this sounds, the truth of the matter is no two days in Pattaya are ever the same. In my life there simply has not been anything that has ever come close to the magic and whimsy I have come to love in LOS. Ain't nothing like it. I could spend a long, long, long time just doing what I described above.

Mr. Duke,

We can get a bicycle built for two, sing "raindrops keep falling on my head" and go out together cruising some fine sunny gay afternoon. I'm sitting in the back though...

:biggrin:

Well I'll be probaly be hiring a bike Sam so your more than welcome to get on the back mate, providing of course you donrt get too comfortable and close :acute:

I'll usually get up late, part with whatever i dragged back to the hotel the previous night....then off to a massage, grab a bite, drift around town and watch the spectacle and basically just go with the flow....never know what happens and that's the most fun :-)

An ideal night out is hard to nail down.

Back in the day - my ideal night out was to troll countless bars until I found someone who could match my *ahem* enthusiasm until sunrise or that was on my 'list'.

Nowadays, I just like go with the flow. I go from one bar to another until either I find someone interesting to take home with me or if I meet up with cool BMs, just bullshit until something interesting happens.

I love to start my evenings off at a quiet place like Corner Bar where there is little to no hassle with street vendors, tailors, and or people calling me hansum. I look forward to meeting up with friends to simply sit for a few hours, sip a few drinks and discuss whatever nonsense the Johnny Walker wisdom brings forth. Some of my most fondest memories of LOS are evening like this.

Mid evening we tend to wonder off to grab a bite. This is followed by our bar prowl. During the course of the night friends come and go getting caught up in the tangled tentacles of GGs and LBs unique only to Pattaya. Some nights I grab a LB to spend ST or if I am truly smitten a LT. Some nights it's a GG. Other nights it's nada. But all is good.

As routine as all this sounds, the truth of the matter is no two days in Pattaya are ever the same. In my life there simply has not been anything that has ever come close to the magic and whimsy I have come to love in LOS. Ain't nothing like it. I could spend a long, long, long time just doing what I described above.

I loathe agreeing with Sam (his ego gets all puffed up like an owl in battle) but have to say "same same" for the most part, the only divergence being our morning/afternoon activities.

Begin the morning with a walk from hotel to Central Festival Mall when they open at 11. 4 shots espresso at Starbucks, and read the Bangkok Post and The Nation, then a stroll around the mall for some sort of reasonably healthy breakfast, followed by a brisk walk from the mall up to Dolphin Roundabout then back down Beach Road to Walking Street. Then maybe a hike up to the Naval Observatory or to Naklua or some other diversion/exercise for another 60-120 minutes depending upon heat, energy, and willingness.

Then it's time for a foot massage. Follow that with more walking about, maybe up to Soi 6, maybe to another blowjob bar or just around town depending upon my libido, then eventually grab a snack and back to hotel to catch up on email, read a bit, and shit/shower/shave before leaving room at 6 or 7 for dinner at PBG followed by meeting up with friends at a quiet place in Sunee to start the evening off. I'm not a drinker but always looking to hang at a place with a great Happy Hour so my ex-pat and long-stay buddies are able to have a great time and still pay the electric bill at end of month. Sam's got it nailed from there on out.

post-75-0-02226300-1344482366_thumb.jpg