Sensations

Sensations

in dec just normal turn up, as only 2 day before i go else where, if i get it together feb for GOTC 3 it will be fun just hope you guys will not mind a bit of fun with a difference!!!! but do not worry it is only a bit of a risk on my part, if we meet when i get there in dec i will fill you in and you can let me know if it will go down well.

• Upvote 1

in dec just normal turn up, as only 2 day before i go else where, if i get it together feb for GOTC 3 it will be fun just hope you guys will not mind a bit of fun with a difference!!!! but do not worry it is only a bit of a risk on my part, if we meet when i get there in dec i will fill you in and you can let me know if it will go down well.

Damn, you have me and I am sure a few members curious now Poe. Pdogg and myself will have to interrogate you in December to find out what your plan is lol. :drinks:

Hi mate,

The barfines are 300 baht at sensations.

The price of longtime is between you and the girl but I would expect it to be approx 1000/1500

The staff at the bar are instructed to never come out with all that jealousy shit and you can take a different girl each night without any issues.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind when arriving :)

Not to contest the above, I do feel it is always wise to make it iknown that you are on holiday and you like to butterfly. It tends to save ruffled sensibilities. Always acknowledge the previous visit's partner on any return, don't pretend you don't know her. That will usually get you a lot of 'stink eye'. Nuff said.
  • Upvote 1

Hi mate,

The barfines are 300 baht at sensations.

You've got fuckin' Mardhi coming out with one, ball bag, bollocks, silly, business model after another... This is easily the best one, 300 baht bar fines!.. Even cheaper than up here in CNX... Your bar deserves to keep going forever, just on the strength of that alone! :party0011::character00274: I'll be turkin' em' all day long at those prices!! :good::kissass::behind:

Anyway, nice talking on the phone the other day mate! :drinks: .. Still trying to sort early November out, I might even drive the car down, any parking near your place? :roadrage:

Never thought I'd actually hear myself say this, but I'm really starting to take a fancy to Fon :girl_devil::behind::confused0089:

• Upvote 1

Not to contest the above, I do feel it is always wise to make it iknown that you are on holiday and you like to butterfly. It tends to save ruffled sensibilities. Always acknowledge the previous visit's partner on any return, don't pretend you don't know her. That will usually get you a lot of 'stink eye'. Nuff said.

glasswax thanks for the advise about butterfly i will keep that in mind, when i get there.

• 4 weeks later...

First Post.

Heading out on my first night in Pattaya to Sensations and looking forward to a good night.

I have been reading this forum for a few months now and felt this bar would be an excellent starting point after Bangkok.

Right shower and shave then off I go :)

I you see a single, very pale gent with wide eyed wonder that will be me!

• Upvote 1

Scott is often glued to his laptop, but dunno if he's using wifi or DTAC's laughable excuse for a data network. I'll try and remember to ask while I'm making rounds of the bars this week, BB.

Funny how living the dream is not much different to being back home wishing you were in Los. :rolleye0012: A bit like going full circle.

Scot uses next door's wifi , im sure a drink will get you the password :drinks:

Great stuff, so he'll give me a drink and the password. :drinks::biggrin:

Sensations CLOSED (for the time being anyway)

posted by Solice 10 minutes ago

Guys,

Sorry but just to let you know that sensations is being closed down for a period. It all stems from when the bar was caught opening after 2am, they have told us we have to close for 30 days but a few people with contacts are working with us to try and get us reopened early next week.

There has obviously been a bit of jealousy taking place because they have told us it was another bar with connections that made the call. I don't want any finger pointing because we may never know who did it and it may not be another ladyboy bar.

Will let you know in due course of when we will be open and I apologise to anybody who is put out.

Cheers guys

I think it's one of those good news/bad news things, or maybe I'm just looking for silver linings? Seems it's become so popular so quickly, it's become seen as a ripe target for the BiB and a source of jealousy for competing bar owners. I'm sure once the right people get payed, this will be just a speed bump on the road to prosperity for Scott and Paeng.

Best of luck with re opening the bar mate.

It's a sure sign of a good bar when total cun*s try to do stuff like this...

They know your on to a good thing I wish there was something I could do to help bud.

Best of luck with re opening if you do then we will make up for the lost nights takings by having a big spend up at the bar.

Chin up fella speak soon.

BD