Sensations

Sensations

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice pictures brother Solice. I take it Tata is wearing a Davy Crocket hat, and now she have hair is sama same me? :biggrin:

Maybe the head shaving doesn't happen until the actual sentence gets handed down? *crosses fingers*

And by the way, just curious, what happened to lil' Kip/Gift/what-have-you who had moved over from Nong Bar? She end up on the wrong person's s-list, or did she get snapped up for a long long-time? Again, with a stable of beauties such as those depicted above, it makes no never-mind to me, just wondering.

In any event, I'll be there Wednesday night to sniff out what's up. :party0011:

Have fun 4.17 and hope to hear of some updates from Sin City. :drinks:

I shall endeavor to provide such next week (which it will be technically, if you're a Yank in Viet Nam, in approximately 37 minutes -- but I don't head over until Sunday night).

Sorry to disappoint you 4:17 , but I think you'll find its copy hair.

Cheers DK

Well then, DK, I'll be sure not to tug on it too hard. :happy0148:

Maybe the head shaving doesn't happen until the actual sentence gets handed down? *crosses fingers*

And by the way, just curious, what happened to lil' Kip/Gift/what-have-you who had moved over from Nong Bar? She end up on the wrong person's s-list, or did she get snapped up for a long long-time? Again, with a stable of beauties such as those depicted above, it makes no never-mind to me, just wondering.

In any event, I'll be there Wednesday night to sniff out what's up. :party0011:

Sadly the bastards at the prison shaved her head the day before they released her, muggins here decided to buy her a real hair wig, 12k later and after I got up off the floor she looked her normal beautiful self and the tears running down her face said to me it was worth every baht.

Gift was released along with Anita for bad behaviour, never proved but I know they were involved, they wont be back.

Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

i would like to know more about this girl , if i got it right from earlier in the post she is called Fon, this post also allows me to try and add the picture, hopefully i have done it correctly but anyone have more on fon it would be great

thanks in advancepost-2031-0-66377600-1348324708_thumb.jp

Yes that is the lovely Fon, If Paeng can upload I will get her to post some more of her today for you.

Ohhhhh matron, i feel a Scotland coming on, lot's of my type of ladies there, but alas they will all be off limits to me. :sad0143::mad0245: Still, no harm in looking I suppose. Only 4 weeks to go now, yipeeee.

Off limits ? Why oh fucking why. Show bit of ticker my good friend. :biggrin:

Cheers DK

Off limits ? Why oh fucking why. Show bit of ticker my good friend. :biggrin:

Cheers DK

Unfortunately DK it is not through my choice. None of Tata's mates will go with me because of fear of retribution from her ladyship,ffs. Bee,Ball,Chocolate and Jen have all refused in the last year because of this, it's not a nice feeling being rejected by a brass nail :sad0143: Fickle bunch sometimes, but c'est la vie Pattaya is a big place full of willing lovelies, so I wont go stuck.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately DK it is not through my choice. None of Tata's mates will go with me because of fear of retribution from her ladyship,ffs. Bee,Ball,Chocolate and Jen have all refused in the last year because of this, it's not a nice feeling being rejected by a brass nail :sad0143: Fickle bunch sometimes, but c'est la vie Pattaya is a big place full of willing lovelies, so I wont go stuck.

Well my friend that is just not good.

I gotta tell ya mate Chocolate is wonderful. :happy0148:

Cheers DK

P.S. Hope you will be OK without me this time. :drinks:

there is also a photo with a lady in blue dress with another lady with a pink dress, they also look amazing, you seem to have a great selection at sensations, when i was in Patts in January i was unlucky enough to be staying with the ex wife and Kids ( not unlucky with the kids ) even though i had most evenings to myself after the kids went to bed, i was staying at the eastiny ( not LB friendly ) on soi 10 the ex booked that place not me.

i did however venture out but mainly stayed in bars near hotel just in case the ex decided to join which she did.

i had to wait till i got back to BKK after they went back to RSA, i had a few days mainly getting slaughtered but did have a couple of nights with some famous bangkok ladies from NEP sorry no photo's .

anyway digressing once again having holiday will be in Patts for 2 days dec 8th & 9th then on to phuket for 3 weeks with the kids, the 2 days in BKK the i return to work in deepest africa returning on the 2nd Feb for 9 days of fun to Patts. hoping to spend a few nice evenings at Sensations.

Q1: are the Bars fines on par with BKK?

Q2: what is rough cost of ST and LT?

one thing more i just cannot go to one bar and be butterfly even if i wanted too in your bar, but i prefer not to be tied down well not that way a least.

My Feb trip will be worth ityou will know it when i make an entrance i hoping what i have in mind will get everyone

laughing as that is what i like .

anyway thanks for any info

poesface

• Upvote 1

Hi mate,

The barfines are 300 baht at sensations.

The price of longtime is between you and the girl but I would expect it to be approx 1000/1500

The staff at the bar are instructed to never come out with all that jealousy shit and you can take a different girl each night without any issues.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind when arriving :)

• Upvote 1