Sensations

Sensations

Yok............

I hope she never gets tits.

Fingers crossed a saviour doesn't appear with more money than sense to turn her into a caricature of herself.

Hi Mr Cox, I assume from the above that you may well have heard the whispers? I was told on Saturday by one of her mates (albeit at 05.00am and with several drinks inside her so please don't hold me 100% to the reliability / veracity of the info) that Yok was going to have a boob job early this week. If true it's a damn shame.

It's like watching someone building an Airfix model airplane, only it's a make-your-own ladyboy.

Once I had the fuselage done I'd always add the wings next followed by the nose cone. The last thing was always the under-carriage and the bomb doors. I wonder who will be stepping forward to cover the cost of the nose job?

Once I'd started building I had to finish. Perhaps this donor feels the same way.

Nice girl is Yok, try not to spoil her.

• 3 weeks later...

My Lord, fantastic pics Captain BB!

Do my eyes deceive me, or is that Palm with Karn, looking like a 1950's glamour queen? If so, she's certainly "come of age" now. Although still young, she looks mature beyond her years in a good way with this new look.

Looks like Sensations has put together a Dream Team to rival the EZY Angels lineup circa 2009. And many of them actually came from that lineup. Karl and Lita certainly had a great eye and probably a bit of luck when they put together those teams back in the day. Not that I'm dissing their new lineups - but I think even they would admit the Paeng/Karn/Palm/Tata era was one for the ages, along with the Club 131 lineup that Franck had when Nicky/Noon/Kwang etc ruled the roost.

Might almost make an interesting topic, which club's classic lineup was the best. Like debating the 1927 Yankees vs 1953 Brooklyn Dogers etc.

post-75-0-20615000-1355904071_thumb.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me, or is that Palm with Karn, looking like a 1950's glamour queen? If so, she's certainly "come of age" now. Although still young, she looks mature beyond her years in a good way with this new look.

Palm? Where? I've looked & looked & I don't think it is. But I will stand corrected because she is not so different that she couldn't be. I know those two are close friends but there just isn't enough similarity for me. Now that I have gone out on a limb, I will wait for the verdict & if I am wrong, I will make an appointment for new glasses.

And congratulations to whoever dreamt up the outfits. They are first class aided by very effective use of make up. The girls all look great. I see Suzie Salami ex-Stringfellows among them. She's popular with those who prefer salami to frankfurts.