Latest Nikki video

Swedeman007

Looks llike another Nikki movie has surfaced on the web. Looks to be about two years old.

I know some will say, " who cares" while others will appreciate her beauty as I do.

http://shemalemodelstube.com/media/videos/4/f/f/6/c/4ff6c72fc73a7.mp4

Enjoy! For those who appreciate. -Swedeman007

PS. Billy69, is now saying F that crosseed starfish. I can literally hear him now.

• Upvote 1

DT likes her for all the wrong reasons and I believe he is coming around to that fact. Just an early fantasy of his like Amy was for me. Amy was the reason I finally moved into the scene (God love her for that) however I doubt I could ever really be comfortable being with her. Of course we should let DT respond to this in his own way.

With Nikki I can see why guys would find her appealing, she definately possesses some cute attributes. But she is not my cup of tea.

My focus often moves away from girls who most guys fawn over anyway. Being overly-popular is in itself unattractive for me, although that's not always the girl's fault.

She's just one that I've got to try once. My ardor has decreased with the waning of the years since her original photos burst upon the scene (and got me interested in this place and in LB's for the first time). But I'd still be happy to spend an evening or even a hasty short time with her, at least to get the itch scratched at long last.