my first forum friends

Jim those early evening meet ups really form the core of my trip, just great relaxing over a Red Wine or two whilst chatting with great friends.

B B, you introduced me to the delights of Dongtan Beach last trip which I must say was most relaxing, also enjoyed afternoon Coffee & Cakes at the Rabbit resort with P Dogg, shall be looking forward to more of the same in November :biggrin:

:drinks:

Great news Oscar, let the fun times roll in November amogo :drinks:

My first visit to Los was back in 2001,not knowing nothing about Lbs,i was introduce to the asiants by my girlfriens Jessica who was the momason in Obsessions (nana plaza)and through her my adventure with the lbs started.As soon i returned back to greece i join the LADYBOY FORUM(ASIAN TS).There i started meeting the bms only with the names they had in the forum.

There i had an encounter with stogie,who i thought that he was a terrible person,but later when i met him in person i had to change my mind about him.

Until then i had never met anybody in person,but being a friently guy somehow i manage to have "friends" only in the forum.

In 2008 i was in bkk again,and i visited Guess bar,and there i met for the first time Stogie,

socrates999,and mardi ...

in 2009 it was the big bash in pattaya so i was there....i met all the bms who were at the forum,but somehow i made only 1 real friend there who is beijo,those 4 days i stayed in pattaya he was the person who took me everywhere there....later i had the pleasure of meeting steff (siamsam)though skype,also Rxharm,both fantastic guys,even i both let them down

of meeting in person,through bad luck ,i still love and respect them both.

On my next trip i had the pleasure of meeting again with TT CHANG,WHAT A FANTASTIC AND GREAT GUY,those were the only bms i met in bkk BEFORE i join LBR

But in pattaya at the gotc i made so many good friends,they were all of them so friendly to me...so difficult for me to explain how i feel....

BB,ROSCO,lefty,big tell,alaska bear,deepthroad,beijo,duke,so many i cannot remember them all

Pls forgive me if i forgot somebody...but i want to say to all a very very big thank you.

Somebody said that lbr is like a small family ,i want to second that.

Thank you guys again ...its been an honor of meeting you.

• Upvote 1

Jim those early evening meet ups really form the core of my trip, just great relaxing over a Red Wine or two whilst chatting with great friends.

B B, you introduced me to the delights of Dongtan Beach last trip which I must say was most relaxing, also enjoyed afternoon Coffee & Cakes at the Rabbit resort with P Dogg, shall be looking forward to more of the same in November

Yea sitting on those deck-chairs and watching the passing femboys etc was one of life's pleasure last Feb. Remember us trying to find your friend that we first spotted coming out of 7/11 and followed along the beach till we lost her. We looked like human meerkats looking for her among the rows of chairs. Sanook mak mak. :drinks:

Yes I remember that well, Her name was Sonia and what a little beauty :biggrin:

I remember you guys scouring the beach for her. Then maybe an hour later Tel and I are having the 99 baht coffee and all u can eat pastry special at Rabbit and I see a sexy mak mak ladyboy walk by, realize it's her, i say Tel that's her bro, and he's off like Jumping Jack Flash down the yellow brick road after her. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

@Panicos....great post,one big family at LBR indeedy

I think that is one of the strong points of the forum. It's a small but gradually expanding group of guys who either know each other personally or know someone who does, most of the regular poster are connected to each other by 1 degree or 2 at most.. A bit like the immediate family and the in laws. More family members are more than welcome to join us needless to say. :drinks:

I think that is one of the strong points of the forum. It's a small but gradually expanding group of guys who either know each other personally or know someone who does, most of the regular poster are connected to each other by 1 degree or 2 at most.. A bit like the immediate family and the in laws. More family members are more than welcome to join us needless to say. :drinks:

I actually get on better with forum members than I do with most of my family......

• Upvote 1

I dont know about being connected by 1 or 2 degrees BB, however I think most of us here have shared DNA at some time or another :biggrin:

Yup! Without a doubt. That's why we take a shine to one another for sure. Something in our distant hard wired past gives us this access that even family can't understand. I am a firm believer in that even though it gives me the heebie geebies to know Mr. DT an Mr. Duke might be close relatives. :biggrin:

I'm trying to think of who all I first met in person from my early days on lb forums. The very first guy off a forum I met was Mr Lonely, back in 2002. He actually moved to my hometown a couple of weeks before my first trip to LOS. On that trip, while in the company of my first lb who was known in the old ATS days as Bangkok May, now currently on the net as Busty May, I met the late Nick Jackson in person. I always liked that guy. He had a ready smile and a great sense of humor. The next trip I met the man whom I consider the best lb photographer of all I've ever known, and someone I am still friends with today, Captain Outrageous. The next trip I saw the good Capt again, . also Mr Lonely, and also met another online friend who used to go by the handle of icecycle69. Nice guy too, and I've lost track of what happened to him. It was my 4th trip as I recall before I met the great JaiDee in person, One of my heroes and mentors on all things to do with Thailand and lbs. A group of us met at BigDogs and then all went over to Cascades together, including my first meeting with another favorite forum friend, thick81. I haven't heard from him in a long while and hope he is doing ok.. Seems like that trip or maybe the next one, I was sitting at Big Dogs when I spotted my old friend Ramboz as he was strolling into NEP, and I yelled at him, and we were both surprised to see each other there, and I gave the old chopper pilot a big hug. I had met him in person some months before at his residence in Southern Cal.

I was friends online with PigDogg from about 2002 until 2007 before meeting in person. I was friends online from the same time with Pilos but never met him in person until 2009. It was like we already knew each other though, long before our first meeting.

As I try to recall who I met the first time and on which trip, some of it may have gotten mixed around a little.

• Upvote 2

@ Lefty, I met thick81 in the C&D's in 2009, great guy B)

I saw him in Pattaya in 2009 too.

My last contact with him though was early 2010 and he was doing fine. No responses since then. He's a really good and kind person, so I hope he is doing well.

I met Nick a couple of years ago. I hadn't gone back to Phuket since '95 since I didn't really enjoy it: met a couple of greedy, larcenous ladyboys, one who tried to rob me, it was expensive & "touristy"..... But I went back again as a more experienced Thai hand & had wanted to visit Cocktails & Dreams for years. Luck would have it that Jimbo was back in Blighty & Nick was running things & I ended up there almost every night, (Namcha was still a femboy then).

I got to know him as a really good guy & really liked his take on life. I admired him... & not 'cos he bought me drinks (sorry Jimbo) but it's the only bar in Thailand I also bought rounds for all as well (so far...) it was really comfortable hanging with him for a bit & I was really sad when I heard he passed on.

• Upvote 1

Agree with you there Hefe. crying shame about Nick's passing and I've had some wonderful chats with him over a beer or three B) , shame the American guy Tom who used to own "the place to stay" in soi Paradise is off the scene too, he was nicknamed Lurch and could be a little eccentric at times to say the least :laugh:

It will certainly wont be the same not having this character's around when I go back to Phuket in November

The three amigo's from 2009,

Tom, Jimbo & Nick

post-136-0-37382500-1342168128_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Agree with you there Hefe. crying shame about Nick's passing and I've had some wonderful chats with him over a beer or three B) , shame the American guy Tom who used to own "the place to stay" in soi Paradise is off the scene too, he was nicknamed Lurch and could be a little eccentric at times to say the least :laugh:

It will certainly wont be the same not having this character's around when I go back to Phuket in November

The three amigo's from 2009,

Tom, Jimbo & Nick

Did Tom move from Thailand? I liked The Place To Stay also. If it had a decent monthly rate, it would have been an ideal place to live long term IMO.

My favorite lb from C&D, who's name escapes me now, didn't seem to have a favorable opinion of Tom, and he also told me she was a cold fish with him after he saw us together. ,But she seemed about as nice a person to me as any lb I've ever met. She was still there, judging from some pix, as recently as 2010, early '11 I think., I met her in 2005. She may be getting old by now though. 22 or even 23....555. Wish I could remember her name.

The lb69 guy had a free site before he started lb69 and he had some clothed pics of her on the beach. That was how I got her on my radar. I used to go there when the bar opened every night, and pay her bar fine. Nick always had a witty quip to offer as I was doing so.

I used to hate how some of those drunken Aussie skanks on holiday would come over en masse to C&D, and just crowd their way up to the bar, totally disregarding any of us already sitting there. Then, climb over the bar to pose next to an lb or two for some pix so they could show their friends back home that they'd met a real ladyboy. The overrun of tourist families and drunken groups of white females who used to sit and gawk at the lbs and the men interested in them on Soi Croc or at C&D is the main thing that soured me on spending anymore time there.

I cannot be 100% correct on this Lefty but I did hear that Tom did have some sort of problem in Phuket as well as his Health and thus returned to the US

Hope alls well with you buddy and are you going to be over to Pattaya for a beer in November mate?, gonna be quite a crew of us around :drinks:

I cannot be 100% correct on this Lefty but I did hear that Tom did have some sort of problem in Phuket as well as his Health and thus returned to the US

Hope alls well with you buddy and are you going to be over to Pattaya for a beer in November mate?, gonna be quite a crew of us around :drinks:

I won't be able to come over there before mid 2013, sad to say...unless someone wants to buy me a RT ticket for a quick holiday in November. : :happy0065: