Cockney ATM

JaiDee

Absolutely fuckin' pitiful... And it's yet one more reason that I won't be going back to England!

I did actually see this on the BBC website a little while ago & I can tell you, the complete, sheer, utter embarrassment enveloped me like a shower. This is just way too awful... Wrong!

Talk about a dumbed down society! I really can't think of anything more disrespectful to educated working class Londoners... Not that I'm all that educated of course.

:hi:

• 2 weeks later...

I dont believe it, not once does it say 'do you want some money you cockney waaaaaaaanker', or 'do you want some twenties you brixton slag'

Only teasing my cockney friends :happy0064:

I've only just seen this, talk about adding insult to fuckin' injury... We're not actually Cockney's from Brixton, you silly, daft Northern fucker! 8P But you're right, it should have at least said something along the lines of, "Doo yah wan't a 'Bullseye' or a 'Monkey', yah Cavie cuuuuuuuuuunt!"

You've probably really gone & upset Backdoor now, you know how sensitive he is

I've only just seen this, talk about adding insult to fuckin' injury... We're not actually Cockney's from Brixton, you silly, daft Northern fucker! 8P But you're right, it should have at least said something along the lines of, "Doo yah wan't a 'Bullseye' or a 'Monkey', yah Cavie cuuuuuuuuuunt!"

You've probably really gone & upset Backdoor now, you know how sensitive he is

Of course you are, anyone south of Manchester is a cockney in my book, your all the fekin same to me 555. Every idiot calls me a Geordie which is complete bollocks and an insult, so live with the fact that your all cockneeeeey southern softies.

Doesnt mean I dont love you any more :air_kiss:

Officially though, to be a true cockney, my auntie told me years ago, one would have to been born within the sound of the Bow Bells.

Ive heard that too Lefty, maybe somebody in Brixton can tell us if its true or not 555.

Same with Geordies, you had to be born at a certain place on the Tyne, now anybody from the north east is called a fekin Geordie.

Yep,anyone born within the sound of Bow Bells....more like the sound of Bollox....which is all cockneys talk.....apples and pears my arse...

Anyone born in Manchester is called ....damn lucky!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus, not another fuckin' one 5555... I've got to take this from a bleeeedin' Mank now! :mad0235::shok: .. And that fuckin' 'Sweaty Sock' can shut up too!

Anyway, sounds like someone pissed in your cornflakes this morning Willy?

Has you should recall, there's a post, way back somewhere, 'Major Irritations' I think? (as if this isn't) & I believe I said that, "I was born in St thomas's Hospital, North Lambeth, which is well & truely within ear shot of the original 'Sound of Bow Bells". So technically I am a Cockney, all be it from the wrong bank of the river Thames.

However, there's no way anyone from the East End would want to let me claim that... AND NOR WOULD I WANT THAT PISS POOR HONOUR!

Anyway, I still love Flatpack :air_kiss: ... But I'm not so sure about you anymore? :sad0143:

Where the fuck's Backdoor when you need him? :help:

Yep,anyone born within the sound of Bow Bells....more like the sound of Bollox....which is all cockneys talk.....apples and pears my arse...

Anyone born in Manchester is called ....damn lucky!

It seems to me the most educated intelligent English must come from Birmingham, since Anthony is one of the few from your fair country that I can always understand perfectly when he speaks.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus, not another fuckin' one 5555... I've got to take this from a bleeeedin' Mank now! :mad0235::shok: .. And that fuckin' 'Sweaty Sock' can shut up too!

Anyway, sounds like someone pissed in your cornflakes this morning Willy?

Has you should recall, there's a post, way back somewhere, 'Major Irritations' I think? (as if this isn't) & I believe I said that, "I was born in St thomas's Hospital, North Lambeth, which is well & truely within ear shot of the original 'Sound of Bow Bells". So technically I am a Cockney, all be it from the wrong bank of the river Thames.

However, there's no way anyone from the East End would want to let me claim that... AND NOR WOULD I WANT THAT PISS POOR HONOUR!

Anyway, I still love Flatpack :air_kiss: ... But I'm not so sure about you anymore? :sad0143:

Where the fuck's Backdoor when you need him? :help:

I love it.I knew that would rattle your cage Lung.I know there's nothing that embarrasses you more than that old cockney knees up muvver brown ,my old mans a dustman pearly queen bollox.

Its like when people assume all us Northeners train whippets and have a back yard full of racing pidgeons.I fuckin hate pidgeons.....

Brummies,now they ARE weirdos.......especially the Yam-Yams.....

They dont even have gravy in the London Chippy's :mad0216:

Disgraceful innit?And no mushy peas either...yet they sell those jellied eels FFS,I'd rather eat my own vomit....

It seems to me the most educated intelligent English must come from Birmingham, since Anthony is one of the few from your fair country that I can always understand perfectly when he speaks.

Anthony is the exception Lefty....I think he went to a posh school,like what I did.My school was approved!

Disgraceful innit?And no mushy peas either...yet they sell those jellied eels FFS,I'd rather eat my own vomit....

Anthony is the exception Lefty....I think he went to a posh school,like what I did.My school was approved!

Maybe he is the exception. Anthony said once that if he went 15 miles in either direction from his home he couldn't understand many people either. Or something to that effect.

Poor ol' Lunger is sure getting worked up easily on things lately. Lunger, my best advice to you is start drinking and masturbating more frequently. Masturbate first a couple of times early in the day, then of an evening begin your heavy drinking. I think the combination will greatly relax you. If you wish to spare your liver of the ravages of the demon alcohol, you can get the same effect by eating one medium sized Durian while drinking a liter of Coca Cola. :yes:

If you choose the Durian/Cola option, then you could include a 3rd masturbatory session along with the drinking and eating the coke and Durian. Maybe turn your cola into a cream soda with a large cum load into the full glass before drinking. :happy0065::clapping:8P

I know, I know, I am just being a large silly person. :bling:

Since I do not know either of the two gentlemen involved, please accept that this is not a personal attack, but the alternative and logical explanation of why Mr Lefty can understand Mr Anthony is that they are of the same educational and intelligence standard. Unfortunately, this need not be a particularly high one......

Why do I get the feeling that if and when I do meet these gentlemen, it is going to cost me a beer or two?

Since I do not know either of the two gentlemen involved, please accept that this is not a personal attack, but the alternative and logical explanation of why Mr Lefty can understand Mr Anthony is that they are of the same educational and intelligence standard. Unfortunately, this need not be a particularly high one......

Why do I get the feeling that if and when I do meet these gentlemen, it is going to cost me a beer or two?

Sang Som and Coke is what it will cost you. I do not concur with your premise that equal intelligence and education are needed for two people to communicate successfully. :db: