Sensations Bar, Action Street

Flatpack

she might be the girl who showed up at my place with Annie from Famous and gave me her name as Natty.

one of the loveliest faces in pattaya.

The ladyboy in black leather sure looks like Nut, ex-Famous.

The camera loves her. Some of us just can't smile for the camera. She can.

FP,

I think Nam is the cat's meow. She has something innard-restingly appealing going on with that sultry look, thin waist, taunt legs, honey coloured skin and of course, those enormous suckable rubber-maids. Now you tell me she has a large cock! Lordy-lordy I'm completely overwhelmed and sure hope she's still on staff come November. If so, I'll have to do a one on one employee evaluation to consider her for promotion and raise. Just wanna help you out managing the staff. You know, just because I'm a giving, charitable kinda guy. :rolleye0012:

By the way, if Mr. Duke happens to get to the bar before me, please hide her.

Did Nam use to work at JSB about 2-5 years ago and had a stint with an elderly sponsor?. I swear she looks familiar and I do remember her saying she was going to make her tits bigger (and they were big then - but not as big as these). Have never seen her since.

Did Nam use to work at JSB about 2-5 years ago and had a stint with an elderly sponsor?. I swear she looks familiar and I do remember her saying she was going to make her tits bigger (and they were big then - but not as big as these). Have never seen her since.

I know the Nam you mean Mardhi. Looks similar but JSB Nam has a tattoo just above her left breast and her mouth is bigger.

Last time I was with Nam, who by the way was a great girl was August '09.

Cheers DK

You may be correct Mardhi, Paeng tells me she used to work in walking street then left the scene for a long time, at which point she lost touch with her, I will try to find out more but I think Fie knows a bit about her now so im sure he will post when he gets home.

I have just caught up with this thread and firstly wanted to wish u both the best of luck in this new venture. :drinks:

This bar is opposite where I stay and is going to make my love life so much easier as I used to start at Titanic Bar in Action Street where Pim and Jane used to work, then go hunting from there.

On seeing that photo of Nam and now FP taking the guessing out of my enquiring mind I don't see myself going any where else.

See u in 4 weeks and please keep Nam on ice for me ( the cold kind ) :movethatass:

FP,

I think Nam is the cat's meow. She has something innard-restingly appealing going on with that sultry look, thin waist, taunt legs, honey coloured skin and of course, those enormous suckable rubber-maids. Now you tell me she has a large cock! Lordy-lordy I'm completely overwhelmed and sure hope she's still on staff come November. If so, I'll have to do a one on one employee evaluation to consider her for promotion and raise. Just wanna help you out managing the staff. You know, just because I'm a giving, charitable kinda guy. :rolleye0012:

By the way, if Mr. Duke happens to get to the bar before me, please hide her.

Sam I cant thank you enough for you help in valuating my staff all for the cause, what a true gent you are, I thought charity began at home but through your unselfish actions I see that I am wrong.

Due to this I will gladly hide her for you, but Duke gets his nose into places a draught wouldnt so I cant guarantee anything :biggrin:

I have just caught up with this thread and firstly wanted to wish u both the best of luck in this new venture. :drinks:

This bar is opposite where I stay and is going to make my love life so much easier as I used to start at Titanic Bar in Action Street where Pim and Jane used to work, then go hunting from there.

On seeing that photo of Nam and now FP taking the guessing out of my enquiring mind I don't see myself going any where else.

See u in 4 weeks and please keep Nam on ice for me ( the cold kind ) :movethatass:

Great to hear that Foggy, thank you.

Hope you have a great holiday and im sure the girls will look after you.

I know the Nam you mean Mardhi. Looks similar but JSB Nam has a tattoo just above her left breast and her mouth is bigger.

Cheers DK

Blimey DK - you have a great memory - I just looked at some old pics on LB69 I posted and you are 100% correct about the tatoo above her left breast. They do look similar though but clearly not the same girl. i wonder whatever happened to her?

Cheers DK

Haha Jimslim just said to me last weekend that DK is one of the best guys for ID-ing LBs, Brucie you must have a photographic memory. :hi:

Haha Jimslim just said to me last weekend that DK is one of the best guys for ID-ing LBs, Brucie you must have a photographic memory. :hi:

Not really BB. I like to pay attention. :biggrin:

Also have a very comprehensive book of records :sign0184:

Cheers DK

Please whisper a good word into Nam's ear for me. Tell her I have commissioned you to prepare her for my November courtship. Also you might wanna warn her about anyone wandering into the bar calling himself Mr. Duke. :biggrin:

Between sweet nothing's and nibbling her ear I'll be sure to slide that one in for u :happy0148:

555 I looked at the girl lying on the pool table and thought 'oooohhh who is that', it looks like Chocolate, but then I saw the tits, turned my laptop side on and realised its my missus.

Gutted........... I was getting excited for a minute there 555