Sensations Bar, Action Street

Flatpack

Looks like Chow Soy may need a bigger veranda area at the front this November as their seems to be a lot of BMS about this November and most favour here for Breakfast. Are you going to be around in November ?

Well that suits me fine LR because Im staying in Room 2 at the Chow Soy :party0021:

• Upvote 1

Chow Soy is indeed an ideal spot to meet up and plan the coming day, along with sharing banter on the previous night. Soi Buakhao has always been one of my favourite streets, I see it like the backbone of Pattaya and it just seems to be getting better for bar and eating options every visit.

Wow, great minds think alike, eh? I'm already booked for the Chow Soy in January myself.

My vsits seem to be getting shorter and possibly less freqent, but I will do my best to get there again in early November.

Maybe Kliome's Birthday at Paeng's Bar next time :happy0065:

Best of luck to you both for a sucessful venture in Action Street.

That is PBR in te background of some of the pics isn't it? Perhaps the management could be persuaded to knock a hole in the back wall for easy acess, really, no pun intended.

LaaMok (root admin/owner) over at Pattaya Addict has been kind enough to open a banner, and holding their meeting in Sensations on Friday the 15th....it reads as follows;

Friday Meeting at Action Street - Sensations

Scott & Paeng's bar is called 'Sensations' in 'Action Street'

They were featured in this documentary

15th June 2012

8.30 p.m - 10.00 p.m

They open a day before our meeting.

He has posted photos of the bar, that Scott posted here, which I put a couple of arrows in to make sure they know which bar it is.... they might even start their bar crawls in the whole complex later.

• Upvote 1

Kind of similar to your story Duke-ster - the other week I was out with my non LB-loving friends when I sloped off into Foxy's on Soi 6 and left them in another GG bar... I claimed it was because I couldn't get served *cough*.

Anyway, one of them popped in and I was sitting on my own behaving myself so he was none the wiser and quickly f****d off back to his bar.

Once he had gone, the delightful Beer proceeded to whip off her bra and knickers and throw herself into my lap wrapping her impossibly lovely legs around me and with her pecker duly flopping around.

Unfortunately, she had chosen the exact moment that two of my mates had decided to pop in and tell me they were off to Walking Street - cue a wonderful tumbleweed moment as they stared open mouthed at me cradling a sensational and wonderfully naked creation in my arms.

"Kids these days, eh lads?" was the best I could muster and they both shuffled off mumbling something about heading off to "find real birds".

A few days later one of them brought it up again in a joking "well we know what you like" kinda way and I simply smiled and said something along the lines of finding it hard to resist such a charming and well presented young "lady".

Fast forward a week and I am in Foxy's again for an afternoon Singha with said Beer when she asked where my two friends were. Puzzled, I asked why she wanted to know...

"I thought they might come back with you - one of them was in two days after I was with you asking what you did but i tell him nothing," she said. "Then he said he want to come back some night and f**k me..."

And I am sure there are many more just like him hiding behind their 'respectable' shields... :happy0148:

• Upvote 7

Guys,

Thank you so much for your support, I wont deny it, I will need it during the low seasons and I am grateful that you will pop in and see us.

We have been open 3 nights now and things have been good, a lot of LB's turned up tonight, danced like crazy and generally had a good time, it was good to see and hopefully it will continue. Paeng has a lot of respect amongst the ladyboy clan and they have been very good in supporting her. Its amazing how many ladyboys know through the grapevine that we are having a party, according to a ladyboy from soi 8 that we met in the market 'every ladyboy knows about this'. I think the official opening will be a good night.

Nice to see a few bm's there tonight also, Grinder, good to put a name to the face, I enjoyed our chat and your company, and Mardhi thanks for the advice and know how, I have to admit you also have a lovely lady in tow.

Will post some pictures of the party after the event.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Ps, got a sexy new addition today, a rather nice pool table, well it turned me on 555

Now you're whistling Dixie. :happy0065: Forget the pesky Ladyboys, a good pool table is all you need, as John Lennon once said (well it was something like that anyway)

Ps, got a sexy new addition today, a rather nice pool table, well it turned me on 555

Hell yes!!! FlatPack as ciobha said a good pool table is all you need, you'll probably have to drag me out of this place now as i love to play pool especially with a hot Ladyboy!

Roll on October!

While i remain a firm believer that the best way to amass a small fortune in LOS is to start with a large one, I must admit that as Rickshaw and I made our rounds last night, no bar came close to comparing to the Sensational action on Action street.

On an otherwise very dead low-season mid-week mellow kind of night at the other "LB bars" in which we paused for drinks, Sensations surprised us with its entertaining mix of BM's and LB's and GG's and a very good pool table and a nearby band playing live (but far enough away I managed reasonable conversation with Mr. Flatpack and a few of the drop-dead gorgeous LB's who seem to have taken to the idea of Paeng's having a bar like a duck to water--only they dance a helluva lot better than any duck I've ever seen.)

So will definitely return and can easily recommend as I concur with earlier comments that Bukoaw is becoming "the" soi of choice in pattaya and the horseshow bar group on Action Street is showing great potential with some cuties at neighboring bars only adding to the almost-family-style and at-least-for-now cooperatively joyful feeling pervading Flatpack and Paeng's bar and its surroundings.

And I expect tonight--and tomorrow night--to be exponentially more entertaining than last night. So, yeah, I might stop back for a beer. Or a sixpack. Or an open-air lapdance. :drinks:

Now you're whistling Dixie. :happy0065: Forget the pesky Ladyboys, a good pool table is all you need, as John Lennon once said (well it was something like that anyway)

Not another bar that you are going to turn your glasses upside down in. :flirt2::rofl:

Cheers DK

Went into Sensations ostensibly for one drink and a chance to scope out the joint. Staggered off into the night around four hours later having enjoyed a good night in the company of FlatPack and the ever-smiling Paeng.

The LBs who came along were in sizzling form, while the Singha was ice cold - always a bonus! It will certainly be added to my regular haunts - although chances of me getting to the party tonight are getting slimmer by the second mainly due to a previous commitment, which I am desperately trying to wriggle out of.

I think with the support of the BMs and the TV 'fame' garnered by our star couple, Sensations might just be a successful joint in an area that isn't exactly lacking in bars. A mix of GGs and LBs (and one of the GGs was particularly cute) is a wise move and should help the Boro Boy on his way.

As for the pool table... chaps, it is one of the best I've played in town. True and honest (just like me!) it gives a good pool playing experience coupled with the view of gyrating LBs just yards from the tip of your cue... and it's free. Bonus!

Add in two flat screen TVs showing sport, the friendly welcome plus the reasonable prices and you get a good mix for a fun bar.

Just don't ask FlatPack to play The Carpenters...

8P