Sensations Bar, Action Street

Flatpack

am i hearing it right that the tattoo,d , pierced skank Noon is working at sensations.?

(shhhhh, we are not allowed to talk about her on internet )

No Anthony she isnt, she may call by occasionally to see Paeng and Yok but she isnt on the payroll.

Trust has got something to do with it :rolleye0012:

You gotta love a good rumour though 555

Yes it was Balloon that used to work at Ezy but shes left to go back to the village, I think she just came to help set the bar up and running.

she also worked at pooks soi 6 met her her many times there

she was at the party with bell allso from pooks

balloon has ruined her body with all that silicone

sum guys like it, 99% of the guys i talk to don't

but all pooks girls are getting, it its a shame.

she also worked at pooks soi 6 met her her many times there

she was at the party with bell allso from pooks

balloon has ruined her body with all that silicone

sum guys like it, 99% of the guys i talk to don't

but all pooks girls are getting, it its a shame.

Its not that Balloon Steve, your are correct in that Balloon from soi 6 was at the party but the Balloon that was working for us used to work at Ezy and the last place she was at was Koyo 7. A different Balloon altogether, wouldnt it be easier if they had surnames 555

I think the "Balloon" Steve is referring to is the same Balloon I was going on about earlier. She worked Pook Bar Soi 6 with her sister. Both drop dead stunning gals until the botox and surgery bug got them. I wouldn't go near either of them now. Very sad IMHO.

I think the "Balloon" Steve is referring to is the same Balloon I was going on about earlier. She worked Pook Bar Soi 6 with her sister. Both drop dead stunning gals until the botox and surgery bug got them. I wouldn't go near either of them now. Very sad IMHO.

Correct Sam, she was at the opening party, cracking set of tits though.

Sam's talking about THIS Balloon:

Exactomondo. That indeed is the Balloon I lusted over. You shoulda seen her before she did the nose, cheek, and eye renovations. She was something to behold for sure. Quite a perfect specimen of heart arresting ladyboy. Her sister was painfully gorgeous also but ended up hiring the same demolition contractor. Boo Hoo such a waste.

• Upvote 1

Exactomondo. That indeed is the Balloon I lusted over. You shoulda seen her before she did the nose, cheek, and eye renovations. She was something to behold for sure. Quite a perfect specimen of heart arresting ladyboy. Her sister was painfully gorgeous also but ended up hiring the same demolition contractor. Boo Hoo such a waste.

And here she is back in the day. Yes indeed the same person. These were taken when she worked on soi 7 back in Sept. '09 and Pooks in Feb. 10.

post-106-0-93437200-1340907915_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-05679400-1340908072_thumb.jpg

Thanks BB. Knew we could count on you for the archival footage.

Do you have a pix of her sister kicking around? I don't recollect her name but it was equally as bizarre as Balloon. She was a wee bit older and taller. Very stunning.

Think her name is Moo, but I could be wrong. Here she is from the same days as the pics above.

Sorry for the tangent thread hijack Flatpack.

post-106-0-26425300-1340909736_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-37617200-1340909746_thumb.jpg

Looks like I am in the minority and not for the first time...

I took the plunge last year with Balloon and found her a great shag and a decent person to boot, it's whatever floats ya boat as they say.

Her arse was the biggest I have seen on any slim girl... I enjoyed the ride anyways..

I am really looking forward to having a few drinks in Sensations bar, roll on November so I can share a few beers with my mates again..

BD

post-1480-0-27686200-1340910934_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

BDS,

You're absolutely right about Balloon being a tremendous shag. Every time I walked passed Pook I simply couldn't resist her. She was a lot of fun and showed great enthusiasm bouncing her little ass over Little Elvis until he exploded with glee. After she made the considerable facial and body make over I just couldn't get excited over her. Her ass had become hideous IMO. She found my lack of interest baffling and simply could not understand why I did not find her more attractive. Oh well, c'est la vive...

BB,

That is indeed Balloon's older sister. So damn gorgeous!!! From her head to her toes she just dripped delicious. Mmmmmm, what a dream. Unfortunately she too went the way of Balloon. A sad, sad loss for mankind. :sad0116::cray:

OH GOD, she had the chop also!!??!! Goodness I am at a loss, a complete loss.

Once there was an evening I could have taken both Balloon and her sister but imagining being in a room alone with the two of them gave me the heebie jeebies and I chickened out. I figured I'd never survive the experience. Now I fantasize dying sandwiched in-between the two of them. Missed opportunity for sure. There seems no end to my suffering...

:mad0261:

OH GOD, she had the chop also!!??!! Goodness I am at a loss, a complete loss.

Once there was an evening I could have taken both Balloon and her sister but imagining being in a room alone with the two of them gave me the heebie jeebies and I chickened out. I figured I'd never survive the experience. Now I fantasize dying sandwiched in-between the two of them. Missed opportunity for sure. There seems no end to my suffering...

:mad0261:

Geez if I knew you were gona get all depressed dude. I would have kept it quite.. Plenty more tail in the sea. Don't get to down just yet.

Mo tends to do Walking Street now. I last saw her freelancing just up from Linda Bar last trip.