Sensations Bar, Action Street

Flatpack

Sorry for the lateness in coming but ive been up to my eyes in it trying to deal with the Thai way of dealing with legal issues, its like banging your head against a brick wall as im sure other bar owners could vouch for.

Paeng has finally got her bar, its in Action Street on Soi Buakhao at the far end towards the market as if you were heading to Tuk Com. As you enter the complex there are a group of 5 beer bars facing you, we are the third one in.

We had the Buddha blessing of the bar on the 7th, and we opened for business last night, the official opening will be on the 14th June (this Thursday), all are welcome.

It is not a 100% ladyboy bar, it will be more like 70% GG and 30% ladyboy but I guess the bar will eventually morph into a higher rate of ladyboys, Paeng has been inundated with calls from ladyboys wishing to come and work for her.

Action Street is a quiet part of town at the moment, this is mainly due to only being open for 6 months and its relatively unknown but we have bought here for the future, there are a lot of sois going to close down and the bars are being slowly pushed back, it may take a few years but eventually this area should be in a good position. There is a large plot of land behind the bars which has permission for Go Go's and clubs, the developers are apparently starting construction fairly soon, but TIT.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

post-505-0-14932600-1339490224_thumb.jpg

post-505-0-01176900-1339490247_thumb.jpg

post-505-0-73568400-1339490270_thumb.jpg

post-505-0-20360300-1339490291_thumb.jpg

post-505-0-98803100-1339490308_thumb.jpg

post-505-0-39140500-1339490329_thumb.jpg

post-505-0-56009900-1339490343_thumb.jpg

I want to thank a few guys for all their help,

DWBNO1 a silent partner and an excellent one at that.

Paultain and Fie Dollah for helping promote the bar on other forums and all the behind the scenes work and advice.

Cheers Guys, it would have been a lot more difficult without your help.

Oscar speech over 555

• Like 1

Guest Fiedollah

Good luck to both you and Paeng, will be visiting in November

btw..loved your "being taped up the back of my arse" comment on TV last night, cracked me up :laugh:

i was more worried about his ' i love cock' comment lol :laugh:

Very happy for you and Paeng and wish you all the luck in the world in this new endevour.

I stopped by Action Street a couple of times a few weeks back and think it's a good location, especially to those of us who prefer to stay in the LK Metro/Buakhao. It's "on your way home" from either Walking Street or Sunni, and with Nong not being half the LB destination it once was (only 1 LB being there every night) I think this will be both an early and late night stop for those of us with a taste for the darkside.

Somehow I've just been subliminally over come with a spontaneous hangover just thinking about your new bar, Jeager-Bombs and Slippery Nipples! Think I need to spend the day in bed.

Oh yeah, you need t-shirts! i have a few ideas... B)

Good luck to both you and Paeng, will be visiting in November

btw..loved your "being taped up the back of my arse" comment on TV last night, cracked me up :laugh:

Cheers Duke, I even laughed myself because I had forgot that I had said it, how sad is that 555.

November is looking good, many bm's are out there and we may be having a party on the 4th but its to be confirmed.

There are more and more BM's migrating to lodgings in the Buakhao area these days. It's going to be a popular place in the future which augurs well for your bar I believe.

Good luck with it and I will pop in to say hello in July.

Cheers DK

Very happy for you and Paeng and wish you all the luck in the world in this new endevour.

I stopped by Action Street a couple of times a few weeks back and think it's a good location, especially to those of us who prefer to stay in the LK Metro/Buakhao. It's "on your way home" from either Walking Street or Sunni, and with Nong not being half the LB destination it once was (only 1 LB being there every night) I think this will be both an early and late night stop for those of us with a taste for the darkside.

Somehow I've just been subliminally over come with a spontaneous hangover just thinking about your new bar, Jeager-Bombs and Slippery Nipples! Think I need to spend the day in bed.

Oh yeah, you need t-shirts! i have a few ideas... B)

Thanks for the good wishes Foggy, shame I just missed you on this trip.

We had 5 ladyboys at the bar last night, its all new to them I suppose and they are curious but they also want to support Paeng, which is a good thing.

Send me a pm on the T-shirt thing buddy and we can sort something out.

Ahh slipery nipples, the shot of the gods, im licking my lips thinking about them :biggrin:

I was in the market today and Guitar from soi 8 walked up to Paeng and told her she knew that she had got a bar and there was a party on the 14th! the ladyboy grapevine is an amazing thing.

There are more and more BM's migrating to lodgings in the Buakhao area these days. It's going to be a popular place in the future which augurs well for your bar I believe.

Good luck with it and I will pop in to say hello in July.

Cheers DK

Cheers Donny, I know I will have to prop it for a while but hopefully it will become a good area in the future.

Thanks for the support

Best of luck to you both!

Sadly, I'm afraid I think I'll be stuck with work in BKK on Thursday. However, when I do come down to Patts, I almost always stay right around the corner from Action Street -- I've been watching the place for a while now and do agree that I think it does have potential.

And it couldn't be in a better spot for me, cummin' and goin'! :party0030::sign0200:

This must be so damn exciting for you and Paeng. Wow, a tremendous occasion!!! Please take pix of the opening night and post if possible.

I wish you both the very best and hope the bar has a prosperous future. I hope to get there in the fall some time and will visit for sure. It is a stone's throw from where I usually stay.

All the best for the future and I can see this becoming a good location as in a in the near future.

As it looks like the end of soi 6 and other soi's around that area very soon and all will converge on Soi Buakhao, making that the clear night area.

I have been staying very close to Action st for the last 4 years now, It has been obvious, particularly in the last year that the area is getting busier. It is only a matter of time now before it is one of the main bar areas in Patts for farangs I reckon although I did notice a few Russians strolling around on the last visit also.

Looks like Chow Soy may need a bigger veranda area at the front this November as their seems to be a lot of BMS about this November and most favour here for Breakfast. Are you going to be around in November ?

You talking to me?? lol Yea hope to be there from early Nov. Chow Soy is indeed an ideal spot to meet up and plan the coming day, along with sharing banter on the previous night. Soi Buakhao has always been one of my favourite streets, I see it like the backbone of Pattaya and it just seems to be getting better for bar and eating options every visit.

Best of luck with the bar Flatpack. I am sure it will be a success, and a lot of the guys on the forums will be more than willing to promote with a few pics and regular updates.

If all goes according to plan, should be back late October for 3 weeks or so, looking forward to popping in for a few light ales. :drinks: