Sensations Bar, Action Street

Flatpack

I ask and please dont think of me as a dirty old pervert. With a 70 / 30 split are any of the GG and LB interested in a group activity? It is just something I have thought about. B)

Not sure Texasmac, but I do know Yok has partaken in a threesome with a guy and a GG. I will endeavour to find out for you.

Just a quick update.

Apart from Paeng, Yok and Balloon we have a few new members. I apologise for the quality of the pics because they were taken with Paengs iphone. I left her with an expensive camera but she doesnt think she can use it :mad0261:

First up is Nan, a new addition to the ladyboy fraternity, turned up for her first night tonight and was barfined not too long later. I think I will be calling her Bigtits.

post-505-0-04194300-1340229398_thumb.jpg

Next up is the new cashier Dada, this is Yoks real sister and shes very protective of her 555

post-505-0-45569600-1340229456_thumb.jpg

An addition to the GG's is Give, she is an absolute darling.

post-505-0-52448000-1340229580_thumb.jpg

Everybody will recognise this girl, shes been spending a lot of time around the bar and looks like she has found a new home. Chocolate

post-505-0-68897000-1340229657_thumb.jpg

post-505-0-98157600-1340229675_thumb.jpg

I will get Paeng to use the camera, it will just take a bit of trial and error :pic:

• Upvote 3

Great to see some photos coming out of the bar Flatpack. I hope it is progressing as you wished, maybe you can show Paeng the Photography Tips thread 555. :sign0184::biggrin:

I think thats just looking for trouble BB, :biggrin: I think a blank expression would be coming my way.

The bar is doing ok, its early days but it has far exceeded what I thought it would do, so I hope it continues.

There is a long road ahead though.

The Balloon I knew worked Pook Bar with her sister. Both drop dead gorgeous LBs until they couldn't resist the enhancement facial and butt augmentation. They became somewhat hideous afterwards although they thought they were the cat's meow. Such a waste...