We report, you decide

Your rant kinda sorta has a 47% ring to it DT...I kinda sorta thought liberals were supposed to be caring compasionate folks...Guess I was wrong...Lots of hateful posts on this and other political threads these days...Hateful hurtful posts...

A couple points...First, most pineapple comes from Thailand and Costa Rica...I truly don't think they care what the color of our necks are so long as we got the cash...Secondly, there are truly over 500,000 Southern Baptists in California alone...If San Francisco only has a population of 800,000 and If those damn baptists are all there, that means two thirds of the residents are Baptists and one third are cock suckers...that's a lot of baptists but not a lot of cock suckers...

Now while your rant clearly pointed out that your got a lot of lettuce and pineapples and water (not a very healthy diet I night add), and money and all kinds of good stuff, you neglected to point our that the rest of us poor folk have a lot of guns...That's what we excel at...Having lots of guns and shooting people...We are indeed proud of that...Please gives us our due DT...

I am tired of all this hate DT...I truly am...I am worn out by the hate...If you vote for Romney you can't be my friend any longer...What kind of childish statement is that...You don't agree with me politically so you are now less of a human than I am...I won't be your friend any longer if you vote for Romney..That's the stuff of children...

I have no idea what's gonna happen next Tuesday...I do know who I am gonna vote for right this minute...But I'm having a real hard time Ringo not to change my vote, just to spite all of you haters...

Here, here!! Well said. Its just another example of the intolerance of the, supposed, tolerant!!!

Here, here!! Well said. Its just another example of the intolerance of the, supposed, tolerant!!!

Child please! Cry me a river. Oh dear, the poor innocent put upon misunderstood GOP.

When the Republitards show tolerance, understanding and acceptance toward all people regardless of socio-economic class, race, gender or sexual orientation, then they will receive the same in kind.

P.S. - you are my friend even if you do change your mind and vote for the Evil Empire. B)

Thank you DT... I truly do appreciate that...But make no mistake, I will vote for Obama tomorrow...

BTW: Arizona is a Pink Sate one of those maybe red maybe blue...And we may just be adding a new Demo Senator to the mix no matter which way we go for pres...

Jesus Christ can we PLEEEEEEEASE see how TODAY plays out FFS?!?!?!?!

I know the talking heads will speculate about possible challengers in 2016. Frankly, I dont want to hear it! There is plenty to do just in the coming months!!! Washington is pretty disfunctional at the moment!!!

Whoever wins today just be a LEADER!!!!

"Edith go get me a beer!!!!"

Ditto for the CBC if anyone can tune it in. That's "Canadian Broadcasting Corporation" by the way and not China. :biggrin:

I wish they had some sort of translation available, if they did I'd tune in but otherwise my Canadian is too rusty to be able to make out much. It's all "oot" this and "aboot" that and "Celena" this or "Pierre" that, and then a bunch of rubbish about kilometers and such. They seem to measure their temperature in "centrifuges" which makes no sense at all.

I wish they had some sort of translation available, if they did I'd tune in but otherwise my Canadian is too rusty to be able to make out much. It's all "oot" this and "aboot" that and "Celena" this or "Pierre" that, and then a bunch of rubbish about kilometers and such. They seem to measure their temperature in "centrifuges" which makes no sense at all.

I give up!

Lefty where are you when I need ya?!

The networks have access to exit poll data hours before they call states.

Having just woke up, the tone on Fox seems different than early in the day.

I interpret that as early in the day Fox was trying to influence votes but now at 7:29 EST they are in competetion with oher networks to call the election right,

You guys forgot the Redskins Rule...

Simply the Redskins Rule states when the Redskins lose their final game before the presidential election the party that lost the last election wins the upcoming election...If the Redskins win then the reverse happens...The party that won the last election wins the upcoming election...

The Redskin Rule has proven true in 17 of the last 18 Presidential elections...Scary but true...

Last Sunday the score was Redskins 13...Panthers 21...

Fucking Redskins...