Endurance Help

Foggy

well done, I went up some ov the hills on a bike (moter) a few years ago and that was enough went to see some (waterfall) but their was only a trickle ov water their step hills up and down was frightening at times went past a Thai army base on the way back, so u done well on a moutain bike up their to finish 2nd ...Regards Garry............anymore pics ov the fem-boy? she looks lovely

• Upvote 1

Thank u everyone much appreciated.

Hey Lung I forgot to mention I didn't know what to do with the other leg while I was out there .. haha :flirt2: I'll definately be to Chiang Mai at the end of the year so be to good to do any style ride out. :happy0148:

Hi Garry I know the road u mean and have done it many times never easy but very rewarding at the top.

As for my femboy friend I have a few more shots I'm happy to share. She is from Lang suan directly west of Samui and in the Ranong province and some time's freelances out of Phuket.

Her main work now is careing for older people in Lang suan and she has a very good command of english

37 years of age and I think looks 10 years younger... certainly preforms like it :sign0181:

Enjoy

post-364-0-12720900-1336468801_thumb.jpg

post-364-0-68160200-1336468871_thumb.jpg

post-364-0-96125100-1336468900_thumb.jpg

post-364-0-15898600-1336468920_thumb.jpg

post-364-0-40825200-1336468958_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Firstly fog-maester, well done and congrats on your win, the trophy looked an awesome prize along with the 2,000 baht - or a free longtime lol..

Secondly I wanna say - fucking wow man!!! Those are 3 fantastic views and I don't know which one I like the best, The stunning view of the valley below, the lovely infinity pool with the combined valley below.... or the sweet hairless tanned femboy on the infinity pool with the valley scenery below.... Holy shamoly batman