duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A guy is sleeping and suddenly passes away. He then arrives in heaven and asks what happened to him. He's informed he's just died; But the guy has a strong character and doesn't want to die. So he protests and screams so loud that he's proposed a compromise : we've got no life as a human being but you can live as a chicken.

"- I don't care as long as I go back to the earth"

Then he finds himself in a chicken coop and starts chatting with the rooster.

"- strange I feel something in my belly.
- it's quite normal, you're about to lay an egg. Go ahead and lay it. (And the chicken lays an egg)
- It's still strange I still have the same feeling.
- It's normal, you're going to lay another egg. It sometimes happens"

And the chicken starts pushing a second egg but gets punched in his head and hear his wife screaming "stop shitting in my bed !"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

A guy is sleeping and suddenly passes away. He then arrives in heaven and asks what happened to him. He's informed he's just died; But the guy has a strong character and doesn't want to die. So he protests and screams so loud that he's proposed a compromise : we've got no life as a human being but you can live as a chicken.

"- I don't care as long as I go back to the earth"

Then he finds himself in a chicken coop and starts chatting with the rooster.

"- strange I feel something in my belly.
- it's quite normal, you're about to lay an egg. Go ahead and lay it. (And the chicken lays an egg)
- It's still strange I still have the same feeling.
- It's normal, you're going to lay another egg. It sometimes happens"

And the chicken starts pushing a second egg but gets punched in his head and hear his wife screaming "stop shitting in my bed !"

OMG............lol

A guy comes back home in the afternoon and finds his wife in bed sweating but alone. Then he begins screaming :

"- where is this mother fucker !!!
... Where is he hiding ?"

He searches the cupboard and wardrobe but finds nobody. There's also no one under the bed. Then, as he heads to the patio, he spots a man clinging to the railing, dangling by his arms.

"- There he is. !  Motherfucker !"

Then the guy hits the man's fingers to make him fall but fails to do so. However, he's so angry that he goes and fetch a hammer to break the man's finger. He furiously strikes the man's fingers until they are all shattered and the man falls from the 15th floor down to the street.Thankfully, he tumbles into a large tree with supple branches that cushion his fall, slowing him down. He reaches the ground unharmed except for his fingers.
15 floor higher the other guy feels more and more crazy.

"- Son of  bitch, you f...ed my wife. I gonna take revenge.

He then picks up the fridge, pulls it to the patio and launch it to the other man on the pavement. He doesn't have time to revel in his actions before succumbing to stress and passing away.

He reaches paradise. Saint Peter hears someone ringing at the door and welcomes him.

"- what made you die so young ?
- I came back home, found my wife with a man and eventually found this bastard hidden in the patio, kicked him out and made him fall, but as he was still alive I launched the fridge onto his head, then I died and here I am...

He barely finishes recounting the story when there's another ring at Saint Peter's door. Saint Peter swiftly ushers him into another room and warmly greets the second individual.
"...?
- I am a house painter, and I was repainting the balcony on the 17th floor when I slipped and fell. Luckily, I managed to grab onto the balcony of the 15th floor, but an enraged man came out, broke my fingers with a hammer, and I fell. A tree slowed my fall, but the other madman threw a refrigerator at my head..."
Before he finishes telling his story, the doorbell rings again, and Saint Peter welcomes a third fellow.

"...?
- I don't understand how I came here. I was quietly hidden in a fridge and here I am."

• Haha 3