Another Non-TR that will likely end up as a TR: PH and TH Jan-Feb 2024

I am back in Asia and had thought not to report on it this time as to not reinforce the impression that I share so much of my personal travels and sex life that it becomes an imposition on BMembership and I am oblivious to it.  Also, given the frequency and duration of my travels to Asia since 2022, I feel I have become a bit more like a semi-sexpat for whom, like for the full sexpats, sex becomes a default state and there is no longer that urgency to have as much of it as there is during a 2 week trip like I used to do and therefore no reason to report on what becomes a normal steady state.  There is also the aspect that I am devoting more and more of my travel sex time to GGs and it would become an irritant if I reported on all of it in a ladyboy board. So, like the sexpats, perhaps it's time I let the sex tourists do the TRs while I patronizingly read them and bask in my self-declared superiority whereby I have become too good to make the effort of sharing my stories and pics.

Problem is: I ENJOY TRing to the point that my trip experience without TRing is diminished.  I also know that some readers enjoy my action-packed TRs while others resent them, both of which such reactions motivate me to keep writing.

So I will be sharing some happenings from this trip that will last into March and that is a different trip from all previous others because it's my first after a major surgical operation from which full recovery will take some time and will hamper the frequency and intensity of sex for me and my choice of partners who, in the case of the sissies, will be mostly previous acquantainces I am comfortable with as not to be under pressure to perform and whose extended companionship I enjoy in these times of existential reckoning not just for the sex. 

My posts will be sporadic and non-chronological, at least I intend so at this time but there is also a chance, especially when I get to TH, that this could evolve into a more classic TR.  I will give an example of such posts with my next post.  Now it's 9 PM in Manila and it's time for me to go out and get me some pussy for the night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

It's nice to read again from you. I started wondering what had happened of you since you had stopped posted (I wonder the same about The Sith but he must must be exploring a new way to find sexy traps in California or I don't know what kind of femboys). I hope your surgery went well and that you're recovering nicely.

As far as I understand, you've had a lot of free time for a year to travel in ladyboys destinations, probably retired with a good pension. You seem to live more and more as a nomad, always on a trip looking for your perfect sissy when not busy with GMILFs. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Thanks @RHH33. You are a relatively recent member, so to "always enjoy reading about [my] adventures" you must have read some of the old TR ones.  Not many newcomers do.  If so, thanks again.

I am going to start my trip snapshots with a so-so encounter that almost went sour like the one I had on my last trip with a Subic sissy who demanded more money and made a scandal at the hotel.  But unlike last time that things got out of my control, this time I managed to avoid a scene and got what value I could out of the situation.

One of my hang outs in Ermita is the G-Point bar that prostitutewise used to be a good source 10+ years ago but has deteriorated to the point that most nights you will only find there a few VERY OLD slags. But occasionally some of the younger ones who also do the LA Cafe stop by and some not so old MILFy ones join the grannies.  On my last trip I had a good such MILF pick from there and this time I saw a voluptuous one that also seemed like a good time.  She hit me and gave me a good LT rate and then I tried to steer her to a GFE by taking her to another live music bar where we split a bucket of beers.  It seemed to be working as we danced and kissed consistent with my GFE hopes.

But once in the room she transformed.  And I mean LITERALLY transformed to my eyes in what I would describe as an extra-sensorial glimpse whereby I saw her as a devilish transformation into a mean looking obese older self (she was 34 for sure I saw the ID).  I can't really explain this but I seem to have that gift to visually see through the evil in people.  She was asking me for the money UPFRONT, something I don't recall ever experiencing with an Asian prosti.  Never for sure. I knew right then and there I had picked a dud and I just wished she left but I knew she would not go without demanding full payment and, like with the Subic sissy, I would have to swallow my pride and pay to avoid a scandal which this time would take a place at a much finer Manila hotel.

But I held firm and told her that's not how it works and that the other prostis at G-Point knew me and I had always paid.  She calmed down took a shower and came to bed naked but I told her I was tired and we would fuck in the morning.  I had my guard up but she was too drunk and fell asleep instantly.  I thought of taking pics but she was responsive to my positioning her and I thought better not push it and have her do the scene after all.

So I went to sleep and her big voluptuous body next to mine was actually not that bad and she did not mind being touched in her breasts and even her pussy.  When my morning wood arrived I fucked her managed to take some pics despite her adamant refusal by asking her to take pics of me eating her big fat hairless pussy which was actually quite pleasurable for both of us.

Then I got her out of there without scene, tip or breakfast. 

I think I managed the situation well and I have since seen her around and she knows to not even look at me as I will never repeat as I am sure her others Johns don't if she also behaves like that with them. Here's a pic of her. AVOID!

zDSC06280.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

It's nice to read again from you. I started wondering what had happened of you since you had stopped posted (I wonder the same about The Sith but he must must be exploring a new way to find sexy traps in California or I don't know what kind of femboys). I hope your surgery went well and that you're recovering nicely.

As far as I understand, you've had a lot of free time for a year to travel in ladyboys destinations, probably retired with a good pension. You seem to live more and more as a nomad, always on a trip looking for your perfect sissy when not busy with GMILFs. Enjoy.

Greetings PG, I only saw your post after I had finished my previous one, otherwise I would have greeted and thanked you.  Indeed I have become a bit of a "nomad" for several reasons: tax, survival and avoiding GG commitment which is becoming increasingly difficult.  Here's another story from this trip. Quite the opposite of the previous one:

This time I hooked up with a 21 yo GG at the LA Cafe and it was like old times in the 1990s-2000s.  She was unilaterally and spontaneously attracted to me, joined me, laughed at everything I said, stood by my table the whole night despite me talking to the other girls, and in the end came with me LT at the price I offered which was half of what she hoped but I did not budge.

She was a chubby little giggly thing who said had been a maid in Hong Kong, which totally plays into my HK maid fucking fantasy when I used to live in the area.  It was total GFE with this one and I did what I rarely do which was sticking it in bareback.  She did not object even at the risk of being impregnated which I would not do but she did not know that.  We tongue kissed and hugged naked all night and in the morning more sex that ended with her seating on my face and jerking me to orgasm.  She never actually sucked me because she said "it had been in her pussy."

We had a fine hotel buffet breakfast and I thought she was going to be a latcher-on but she went to her room and did not come back.  She only contacted me at 1 AM that night but I was not waiting for it and by then was with someone else.

She is a fresh newcomer to the LA Cafe scene and probably one of those I call "money target prostis" in that they do it to earn a certain amount of money to take care of pressing expenses and then stop until they are under money pressure again. I hope to see her again this trip and I like her enough that I am not going to post her photo at least for now. Sorry.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 1/23/2024 at 7:01 PM, Rom said:

Thanks @RHH33. You are a relatively recent member, so to "always enjoy reading about [my] adventures" you must have read some of the old TR ones.  Not many newcomers do.  If so, thanks again.

I am going to start my trip snapshots with a so-so encounter that almost went sour like the one I had on my last trip with a Subic sissy who demanded more money and made a scandal at the hotel.  But unlike last time that things got out of my control, this time I managed to avoid a scene and got what value I could out of the situation.

One of my hang outs in Ermita is the G-Point bar that prostitutewise used to be a good source 10+ years ago but has deteriorated to the point that most nights you will only find there a few VERY OLD slags. But occasionally some of the younger ones who also do the LA Cafe stop by and some not so old MILFy ones join the grannies.  On my last trip I had a good such MILF pick from there and this time I saw a voluptuous one that also seemed like a good time.  She hit me and gave me a good LT rate and then I tried to steer her to a GFE by taking her to another live music bar where we split a bucket of beers.  It seemed to be working as we danced and kissed consistent with my GFE hopes.

But once in the room she transformed.  And I mean LITERALLY transformed to my eyes in what I would describe as an extra-sensorial glimpse whereby I saw her as a devilish transformation into a mean looking obese older self (she was 34 for sure I saw the ID).  I can't really explain this but I seem to have that gift to visually see through the evil in people.  She was asking me for the money UPFRONT, something I don't recall ever experiencing with an Asian prosti.  Never for sure. I knew right then and there I had picked a dud and I just wished she left but I knew she would not go without demanding full payment and, like with the Subic sissy, I would have to swallow my pride and pay to avoid a scandal which this time would take a place at a much finer Manila hotel.

But I held firm and told her that's not how it works and that the other prostis at G-Point knew me and I had always paid.  She calmed down took a shower and came to bed naked but I told her I was tired and we would fuck in the morning.  I had my guard up but she was too drunk and fell asleep instantly.  I thought of taking pics but she was responsive to my positioning her and I thought better not push it and have her do the scene after all.

So I went to sleep and her big voluptuous body next to mine was actually not that bad and she did not mind being touched in her breasts and even her pussy.  When my morning wood arrived I fucked her managed to take some pics despite her adamant refusal by asking her to take pics of me eating her big fat hairless pussy which was actually quite pleasurable for both of us.

Then I got her out of there without scene, tip or breakfast. 

I think I managed the situation well and I have since seen her around and she knows to not even look at me as I will never repeat as I am sure her others Johns don't if she also behaves like that with them. Here's a pic of her. AVOID!

zDSC06280.jpg

Thanks for the tip......I don't hear much about Ermita or Malate.  I think they are places from the past that have dropped off the scene.  But, it was interesting that you mentioned it.  i look forward to hearing more from you....always a great read.  Speaking of which, has anyone heard from The Sith?  Also, what did you think in general of Subic.  I know you had a non pleasant experience, but that doesnt define the place.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2024 at 7:26 PM, Rom said:

Greetings PG, I only saw your post after I had finished my previous one, otherwise I would have greeted and thanked you.  Indeed I have become a bit of a "nomad" for several reasons: tax, survival and avoiding GG commitment which is becoming increasingly difficult.  Here's another story from this trip. Quite the opposite of the previous one:

This time I hooked up with a 21 yo GG at the LA Cafe and it was like old times in the 1990s-2000s.  She was unilaterally and spontaneously attracted to me, joined me, laughed at everything I said, stood by my table the whole night despite me talking to the other girls, and in the end came with me LT at the price I offered which was half of what she hoped but I did not budge.

She was a chubby little giggly thing who said had been a maid in Hong Kong, which totally plays into my HK maid fucking fantasy when I used to live in the area.  It was total GFE with this one and I did what I rarely do which was sticking it in bareback.  She did not object even at the risk of being impregnated which I would not do but she did not know that.  We tongue kissed and hugged naked all night and in the morning more sex that ended with her seating on my face and jerking me to orgasm.  She never actually sucked me because she said "it had been in her pussy."

We had a fine hotel buffet breakfast and I thought she was going to be a latcher-on but she went to her room and did not come back.  She only contacted me at 1 AM that night but I was not waiting for it and by then was with someone else.

She is a fresh newcomer to the LA Cafe scene and probably one of those I call "money target prostis" in that they do it to earn a certain amount of money to take care of pressing expenses and then stop until they are under money pressure again. I hope to see her again this trip and I like her enough that I am not going to post her photo at least for now. Sorry.

"like"..............i have to do it this way since my button doesnt work.

Rom, I have read most of the old stories.  Two things I think of reading your last 2 posts, on is the Malcolm Gladwell theory that once you do something for 10,000 hours you become an expert; thinking you're there.  And the second thing is that it is easy to act calm and do the right thing when things go right, it quite another to act calm and do things right when "the shit hits the fan"...

• Like 2

Mr. Rom ... good to hear from you again! Hope the Philippines is treating you well :biggrin:

Already have an idea when you'll be in LoS? I'll be there from 3rd till 10th of Feb. Would love to catch up with you :drinks:

Amd please ... keep on writing :love0029:

• Like 1

Thanks @Dan Miller. I regret that I will not be in TH so soon and able to party with you...  I was planning to be there more in the second half of February, but even that seems tentative now as something happened here in the PH that may make me want to stay even longer.  I have a paid March ticket back to Europe from BKK so for sure I will have to go there, the question is how long ahead i will stay ...

The trip gamechanger was that, after 5 years of asking around in my Ermita hood about a local GG prosti that was sent to the slammer and me wondering if she was dead or alive, I finally tracked her to a remote city of northern Luzon living with her son.  She will come to meet me in Angeles and will party with me and my posse of sissies.  She is now late 40s and I have known her since her 20s when she was arguibly the hottest bargirl in Manila.  Beautiful face and body with natural firm tits bigger than my head.  She could have had any foreign ATM she wanted to sponsor or marry her, but she chose drugs.  For me, sex with her became my drug.  No limits to what we did sometimes with other girls as this lady is bisexual but more to the lesbian side.  But I will tell more about her and our friendship if she does come to stay with me in Angeles as there is always a scenario where I send her the money for the trip (10+ hours 3 buses) and she uses it for something else and does not come and even though it's pocket change for me I would not be sending any more...

In the meantime, much has happened since the 2 GG fucks in Manila I posted about and at the moment I find myself with a sissy in the paradisiacal island of Busuanga where the city of Coron is located (across from another island named Coron famed for its beautiful nature sights).  I brought the sissy with me and good thing I did because so far I have not seen a single one here, which must be against all odds as I always find them everywhere I go in the PH but so far did not run into any here.

This visit to Coron is the culmination of another trip I took in 2022 with @snoopdawg to the greater Palawan island and TRed about here (while Snoop TRed at PY). Towards the end of that trip, we were supposed to take a boat from El Nido to Coron but the boat got canceled and I just flew with my 2 sissies back to Manila while Snoop and his waited for the next boat and went to Coron as planned.  This time it's only one of those 2 AC-based sissies who is with me to as she said "finish our trip".  She joined me in Manila for my birthday there and took the boat with me and so far has been great and drama free.  Sexwise she knows exactly what I like and is the right partner to be with in my post-op recovery period to test my capacities and limits.

We have done and seen lots of things here in Coron and have 3 more days of honeymoon before flying directly back to Angeles and let the group sex begin.  Here are some pics from yesterday when we toured nearby islands. Instead of wearing a regular bikini or swimsuit she chose to wear this full body bright prink wet suit and she stopped every beach we visited.

zIMG20240127072500.jpg

zIMG20240127210714.jpg

zIMG20240127155919.jpg

zIMG20240128090011.jpg

zIMG20240128103716.jpg

zIMG20240128104402.jpg

zIMG20240128112715.jpg

zIMG20240128113607_01.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 1/23/2024 at 7:46 AM, Rom said:

I am back in Asia and had thought not to report on it this time as to not reinforce the impression that I share so much of my personal travels and sex life that it becomes an imposition on BMembership and I am oblivious to it. 

I dont get that statement.......all I know is you should be yourself and say and do what you want......maybe i'm not understanding the complexities  

What I was trying to say Zeppie is that after I joined here some BMs felt I came to capture too much of the board's spotlight and some even allegedly left because of that, so I am trying to tone it down by resisting the urge to TR everything that happens on my trips.

Having said that, there is much about this current trip worthy of reporting that I am not posting.  When I used to do more complete chronological TRs I would be on permanent TR-mode collecting my thoughts as I went along and allocating time EVERY DAY for the drafting, photo-editing and posting.  I am not operating like that anymore.  Much has happened in Coron that would be of interest and I may well come back to it, but today I skip to something more important that is going on here in Angeles where I am partying now:

THERE IS CURRENTLY A CRACKDOWN ON THE STREET LADYBOYS AND YOU DONT SEE ANY AROUND

My first night I only saw 2 outside Phillies and they may have been nabbed shortly after.

My second night I saw another 2 being nabbed right before my eyes despite me having told them to get out of there fast.  But it was like telling mice not to go for the cheese because there is a trap.  Those 2 just kept parading even more motivated by their exclusivity and not reckoning that if there were no other sissies around perhaps there was an imperative reason. The cops just went up to them and told them to get in a little white box van that looks like a vehicle for captured stray dogs...

Moreover, the sissy who I took to Coron and who is not a streetwalker came to see me at a critically bad time and in the short walk from the jeepney terminal across the Margarita Station (closed for good btw) to the Phillies corner was nabbed by the cops, shoved into the white van and taken to the barangay precinct...

The bottomline is that while there used to be 20-30 sissies streetwalking on a good night, currently as of this posting there are ZERO. Hopefully it's just a temporary crackdown and things will go back to the way they were...

But what are the reasons for the crackdown???

I don't know.  But I heard that the police is requiring all street ladyboys to register.  If so, it would seem none did as none were allowed to streetwalk.

Something else happened yesterday (and therefore NOT the previous night) whereby a sissy stole 500K (that's like 9K US) from  a Korean John.  Not just any sissy. It was the local sissies queen bee Lu Sierra, formerly known as Carla prior to hitting the sponsor jackpot and getting all kinds of surgeries.  So the cops are looking for Lu all over, possibly to grab most of those 500K.  Otherwise Lu is as good as in jail if she blows that kinda though before the cops get to it.  I expect her to be nabbed during my stay, whether here or in Makati where she also hustles.  She punched above her weight in stealing so much money from a Korean who may well have the solidarity of the local Korean bar owners elite.

What happens to the nabbed sissies at the precinct?

In general, they lecture and keep them there all night to make sure they dont get customers that night.  Sometimes they blood-test them for HIV or drugs and other times they shave their heads for punishment.  I also was told of instances where to be released they have to blow the cops.  Luckily for my friend, nothing bad happened to her batch last night other than being kept there til 4 am.  She even made this video clip while there:

(hit PLAY at the bottom)▶️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Rom said:

I also was told of instances where to be released they have to blow the cops.

Anything can happen at the baranGAY.   :homoswitch:

59 minutes ago, Rom said:

I heard that the police is requiring all street ladyboys to register.

Branded with a pink triangle?  :notfair:

1 hour ago, Rom said:

She even made this video clip while there:

Excellent on the ground reporting Rom posting a video of Angeles sissies at the Barangay! :good:

• Haha 2

Thanks PDoggg.  Here is another piece of on-the-ground reporting BMs can use:

A screenshot of the FB post the Korean who was robbed the 500K made denouncing the sissy thief who is now on the lam.  He posted some CCTV footage showing Lu getting into a white van but it must be a hotel shuttle, not the barangay round-up box that is police marked. If anyone can read Korean pls share what it says on the post.

If you go to her FB (Sierra Lu) you will see many ostentatious pics of her looking hot and showing off clothes, jewelry and even a car all accompanied by catty self-glorifying captions. I post also one such glamor pic.

I have known Lu for a while and watched her transform from a sweet naturally feminine femboy into Angeles mean glamor queen boosted by all kinds of plastic surgery and a fool of a whitey monger who bankrolled her despite she openly whoring with any dude who would pay her premium fare.  In the process she became greedy, ostentatious, abrasive and apparently criminal.  Her wing sissy-- the almost as glamorous Ellie--died last year under misterious circumstances. I think Lu Sierra's reign of spite is over as she may well never be allowed back at AC's top of the line ABC Hotel and at several other hotels that will likewise blacklist her.  She might think she can move to Makati where she also operates but this episode will haunt her there.  There is a scenario where she gives the cops some of that 500K and they will let her back for a while, but afterwards if she does not keep giving (cash or her tranny ass) they will remove her from circulation anyway.  One way or the other, she will lose face with the other sissies who are only waiting to put her down as she used to do to them.

I say: Good riddance Lu Sierra.

Lu Sierra alarm post.png

407635886_349448734344785_8633418021918582340_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Rom said:

What I was trying to say Zeppie is that after I joined here some BMs felt I came to capture too much of the board's spotlight and some even allegedly left because of that, so I am trying to tone it down by resisting the urge to TR everything that happens on my trips.

Having said that, there is much about this current trip worthy of reporting that I am not posting.  When I used to do more complete chronological TRs I would be on permanent TR-mode collecting my thoughts as I went along and allocating time EVERY DAY for the drafting, photo-editing and posting.  I am not operating like that anymore.  Much has happened in Coron that would be of interest and I may well come back to it, but today I skip to something more important that is going on here in Angeles where I am partying now:

THERE IS CURRENTLY A CRACKDOWN ON THE STREET LADYBOYS AND YOU DONT SEE ANY AROUND

My first night I only saw 2 outside Phillies and they may have been nabbed shortly after.

My second night I saw another 2 being nabbed right before my eyes despite me having told them to get out of there fast.  But it was like telling mice not to go for the cheese because there is a trap.  Those 2 just kept parading even more motivated by their exclusivity and not reckoning that if there were no other sissies around perhaps there was an imperative reason. The cops just went up to them and told them to get in a little white box van that looks like a vehicle for captured stray dogs...

Moreover, the sissy who I took to Coron and who is not a streetwalker came to see me at a critically bad time and in the short walk from the jeepney terminal across the Margarita Station (closed for good btw) to the Phillies corner was nabbed by the cops, shoved into the white van and taken to the barangay precinct...

The bottomline is that while there used to be 20-30 sissies streetwalking on a good night, currently as of this posting there are ZERO. Hopefully it's just a temporary crackdown and things will go back to the way they were...

I don't know.  But I heard that the police is requiring all street ladyboys to register.  If so, it would seem none did as none were allowed to streetwalk.

Something else happened yesterday (and therefore NOT the previous night) whereby a sissy stole 500K (that's like 9K US) from  a Korean John.  Not just any sissy. It was the local sissies queen bee Lu Sierra, formerly known as Carla prior to hitting the sponsor jackpot and getting all kinds of surgeries.  So the cops are looking for Lu all over, possibly to grab most of those 500K.  Otherwise Lu is as good as in jail if she blows that kinda though before the cops get to it.  I expect her to be nabbed during my stay, whether here or in Makati where she also hustles.  She punched above her weight in stealing so much money from a Korean who may well have the solidarity of the local Korean bar owners elite.

In general, they lecture and keep them there all night to make sure they dont get customers that night.  Sometimes they blood-test them for HIV or drugs and other times they shave their heads for punishment.  I also was told of instances where to be released they have to blow the cops.  Luckily for my friend, nothing bad happened to her batch last night other than being kept there til 4 am.  She even made this video clip while there:

Rom.....thanks for the clarification.....very well written and very interesting.  I am always up for a Rom read.....so its weird to me, but i get it.....

So what i got most from your message is. if I want a ladyboy, I have to wait outside the police station........

14 hours ago, Rom said:

A screenshot of the FB post the Korean who was robbed the 500K made denouncing the sissy thief who is now on the lam.  He posted some CCTV footage showing Lu getting into a white van but it must be a hotel shuttle, not the barangay round-up box that is police marked. If anyone can read Korean pls share what it says on the post.

If you go to her FB (Sierra Lu) you will see many ostentatious pics of her looking hot and showing off clothes, jewelry and even a car all accompanied by catty self-glorifying captions. I post also one such glamor pic.

I have known Lu for a while and watched her transform from a sweet naturally feminine femboy into Angeles mean glamor queen boosted by all kinds of plastic surgery and a fool of a whitey monger who bankrolled her despite she openly whoring with any dude who would pay her premium fare.  In the process she became greedy, ostentatious, abrasive and apparently criminal.  Her wing sissy-- the almost as glamorous Ellie--died last year under misterious circumstances. I think Lu Sierra's reign of spite is over as she may well never be allowed back at AC's top of the line ABC Hotel and at several other hotels that will likewise blacklist her.  She might think she can move to Makati where she also operates but this episode will haunt her there.  There is a scenario where she gives the cops some of that 500K and they will let her back for a while, but afterwards if she does not keep giving (cash or her tranny ass) they will remove her from circulation anyway.  One way or the other, she will lose face with the other sissies who are only waiting to put her down as she used to do to them.

Lu Sierra alarm post.png

Thanks again..........and as Pdoggg puts it, great on the ground coverage......

18 hours ago, Rom said:

Having said that, there is much about this current trip worthy of reporting that I am not posting.  When I used to do more complete chronological TRs I would be on permanent TR-mode collecting my thoughts as I went along and allocating time EVERY DAY for the drafting, photo-editing and posting.  I am not operating like that anymore.  Much has happened in Coron that would be of interest and I may well come back to it, but today I skip to something more important that is going on here in Angeles ...

I find it peculiar that some board members felt you were posting excessively. In a forum, it's essential for members to contribute trip reports, sharing their unique experiences. Instead, I would prefer to encourage those board members who haven't reported on their trips yet. It's always enjoyable to see photos and learn about how the scene has evolved on the ground. moreover, if I remember well, you claimed your editorial freedom

I appreciate your trip reports from the Philippines, especially since there aren't many posts about this country. While I understand that criticism might not be welcome, I'd like to offer a suggestion. Occasionally, I find your posts delve too deeply into the intricacies of how and why you met a particular ladyboy or a GG. May I propose a more concise approach when discussing GGS ? For instance, a brief mention like 'I recently met XXX' along with a photo and location.
For ladyboys that are not so important, you could just post a bit more but avoid entering details on how you met them.

18 hours ago, Rom said:

Great field report ! Too bad that it deals with negative news. I hope the police will stop harassing ladyboys in AC in the future.

16 hours ago, Rom said:

Lu Sierra alarm post.png

Great post about the scam and the scammer.

I feel sorry for the Korean guy (500K is almost 9,000 US $). Ouch !
Regardless of the seductive power of this beach, one shuldn't expose such a big amount of money to a thief. Your report is pleasant to read and very informative. At least, we could see 2 great pics of this bakla for free. :biggrin:

Since I read your first TR in the Phils after the pandemic, I have the impression that the scene has declined in the Philippines. I had pointed out you seemed to be not so confident for your first trip after covid. I your last TR,  it seemed to me that GGs and ladyboys are more more scattered on the territory and fewer ladyboys can be found in each spot. As a result, you had a scammer during your last trip (the femboy who refused to have sex and wanted to be paid 5K) and you now report a big scam with this one.
I wonder if the whole scene is not declining with the help of police crackdowns to make the Phils be 'a clean country' with restricted p4p opportunities.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I find it peculiar that some board members felt you were posting excessively. In a forum, it's essential for members to contribute trip reports, sharing their unique experiences. Instead, I would prefer to encourage those board members who haven't reported on their trips yet. It's always enjoyable to see photos and learn about how the scene has evolved on the ground. moreover, if I remember well, you claimed your editorial freedom

I appreciate your trip reports from the Philippines, especially since there aren't many posts about this country. While I understand that criticism might not be welcome, I'd like to offer a suggestion. Occasionally, I find your posts delve too deeply into the intricacies of how and why you met a particular ladyboy or a GG. May I propose a more concise approach when discussing GGS ? For instance, a brief mention like 'I recently met XXX' along with a photo and location.
For ladyboys that are not so important, you could just post a bit more but avoid entering details on how you met them.

Great field report ! Too bad that it deals with negative news. I hope the police will stop harassing ladyboys in AC in the future.

Great post about the scam and the scammer.

I feel sorry for the Korean guy (500K is almost 9,000 US $). Ouch !
Regardless of the seductive power of this beach, one shuldn't expose such a big amount of money to a thief. Your report is pleasant to read and very informative. At least, we could see 2 great pics of this bakla for free. :biggrin:

Since I read your first TR in the Phils after the pandemic, I have the impression that the scene has declined in the Philippines. I had pointed out you seemed to be not so confident for your first trip after covid. I your last TR,  it seemed to me that GGs and ladyboys are more more scattered on the territory and fewer ladyboys can be found in each spot. As a result, you had a scammer during your last trip (the femboy who refused to have sex and wanted to be paid 5K) and you now report a big scam with this one.
I wonder if the whole scene is not declining with the help of police crackdowns to make the Phils be 'a clean country' with restricted p4p opportunities.

I personally would be disappointed if anyone where to curtail their TR, because of concern someone might get jealous or slightly offended (as long as it doesn't violate the rules, which doesn't happen).  The write has to write in there own words, thoughts and description....that's referred to as called "style".

If people don't post, then what is the point of a forum? I read a lot of posts; some in depth and others I skim through. We can all choose what to look at, but without the traffic there is no choice. Pics, videos, comments, TRs - keep them coming. 

As Dan Miller said above "Write away blokes".

• Like 1

Thanks gentlemen:  Yes common-sense dictates that prolific, original posters are desirable from a board's POV.  But the reality is different at the ladyboy boards where some BMs participate from a position of authority and with a sense of self-entitlement.  At PY I was measurably and by far the most popular (likes) and followed (thread views) BM which bothered a small handful of BMs and the petty insecure mods themselves who should have been the ones striving to keep contributors like me but instead banned me under the vilest of false pretexts.  I could see the same pattern evolving here with a BM posting somewhere in this board that other BMs had told him they left because of me.  So it's not like how you say "don't read it if you don't like it".  The haters tend to be the most dedicated followers striving for a chance to stop things.  I was chastized here for literary style like using "he" for some ladyboys I dont feel are feminine and calling them "sissies" and I can tell that my Romscars exercise generates anti-bodies. So holding back on my posts is perhaps the group-fitting thing to do...

As to conciseness, I always try to be concise in everything I write and if I "delve too deeply into the intricacies of how and why [ I ] met a particular ladyboy or a GG" it's because I see each and every one of them as a singular happening in my life journey even if they turn out to be just another piece of meat for me and I a passing ATM for them.  I don't think I would want to TR at all if it was not to share such preciousness of every encounter and the feelings it generated.

Regarding the ongoing trip, I have 19 year old sissy sobbing she loves me, another not saying it but acting like she does, and in the middle of last night a 48 year old GG from my past arrived at 3 am and in the 10 hours that followed I had my best sex in years. Thrice. Would you not want to know more about them?   Or  keeping it concise like I just did is sufficient?

Other than that, yesterday I bought T-shirts and a baseball cap and had margaritas at Phillies watching South Korea beating Australia in football and the barangay round up car loading streetwalkers, including GGs.  This time I took a pic:

zIMG20240202201053.jpg

zIMG20240202203726.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

very cool.....i like reading about on the ground events.  I also like the, how and why's of your TR's. Adds flavor to the story and insight.  Not many are storytellers, that's a skill set.  As for the rest, well I could go into more comments regarding some people's sensibilities, but it's to be expected.  I am read at another forum and you should see the dust I can kick up at times......LOL...

This is an interesting discussion topic but I won't dwelve into it since I don't want to fuck the thread. (I know that Rom doesn't want to do it, but IMHO it would be more beneficial to split the thread to address both topics separately).

Back to the Philippines, I feel curious to see the 19 years old sissy as well as the other one acting as she does.
What do you (Rom) think about my impression that the ladyboy scene has declined in the Philippines ? You probably make great encounters thanks to your long experience, but it doesn't seem so easy for a newbie if he'd decide to try it instead of Thailand.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

What do you (Rom) think about my impression that the ladyboy scene has declined in the Philippines ? You probably make great encounters thanks to your long experience, but it doesn't seem so easy for a newbie if he'd decide to try it instead of Thailand.

My over-the-years personal observation-based thesis that I've expressed on several occasions is that the GG scene peaked both in TH and PH sometime in the 2000s.  Since then the pussy count and quality keeps declining in both countries.

For ladyboys the TH peak was later (2013 thereabouts) in response to new interest generated by the internet that got a lot of new farang debutantes and effeminate Thai farm boys to come to the big city to sell their asses.  Since then every year there are fewer bars with fewer and older sissies with the situation only mitigated by imports from Cambodja and Laos.

In the PH I would say the ladyboys peak is now due essentially to greater social tolerance of the ladyboys.  Not long ago most hotels and some restaurants in AC would not allow ladyboys and I remember seeing only 5 or 6 on a given trip.  Last time I was here I saw 30 freelancing on a weekend night.  It's not a lot by TH standards but it was more than I had ever seen and it's due to the fact that they now can (could?) come out hustle in public and face less descrimination and repression.

On this trip however there is a crackdown going on and on my first night all the street ladyboys were shipped to the precinct.  On the second night it was the GGs.  On the third I saw a street food vendor and a deranged homeless woman being taken.  Some more pics below of the cops (white and red shirts) the little open car they go around in. Above I had posted the boxy car where they put the detained to take them to the precinct.

In the meantime the ladyboys reacted and for the first time ever in my visits you find them DURING THE DAY both at Phillies and at Paradise which is only a few steps from the precinct.  I guess they don't fear being detained during the day.  It's called adaptive behavior.

In the meantime also, the hot ladyboy who allegedly stole the 500K is ostentatiously posting pics of herself at Makati so there must be more to the story than I know.

As to myself, it looks like I am happily stuck with my hot 48 yo bisexual GG through the end of my stay in the PH.  We sleep 3 to the bed: me, her and a very boyish looking sissy and I asked her to find us a tomboy but she hasn't yet.  But once we move on to Manila it will be a cakewalk for her to find pussy for 3sums. It's strictly straight 2 anal for me on this trip.

Apologies for such a rambling, fractioned TR without much pics.  here are some:

zIMG20240203202959.jpg

zIMG20240203205248.jpg

zDSC06392.jpg

zDSC06384.jpg

zDSC06428.jpg

zDSC06401.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1