B-52 ladyboy bar - Nana Entertainment Plaza

Dan Miller

Early this year, DC-10 ladyboy bar in NEP has closed the door. Luckily for us punters, the place has been re-branded and since June, the doors of the B-52 ladyboy bar have opened. 

B-52 can be found on the middle floor, near the far left corner. I've not seen many reviews about this place, but for sure I will go check it out in the coming weeks :party0048:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Great new thread indeed. Thanks for the pics Dan. 
I had read somewhere they are expensive. Do you have an idea of the prices (ST, BF, drinks) ? 

I cannot give you the info first-handed PG, but from what I hear from my buddy on the ground, they charge 1000THB for barfine and the girls ask for 3000THB for ST. Drinks he couldn't re-call (guess he had too many <_<). So compared to the lounge bars, prices are indeed higher. Seems also B52 will score high in the charts when scoring mamasans :biggrin:

• Like 1

Yes I confirm the barfine is 1000, same as Obsession.  The Nana postie bars charge only 800.

As reported in my last TR I was able to take a ladyboy from B-52 for 2000 LT but that's well below market for a BKK Nana bar.

I don't recall them looking as beautiful as on those pics including the one I took who is in the second pic with the black lingerie.  Big hard dark cock for those of us who prize that...

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 7:20 AM, Rom said:

Yes I confirm the barfine is 1000, same as Obsession.  The Nana postie bars charge only 800.

As reported in my last TR I was able to take a ladyboy from B-52 for 2000 LT but that's well below market for a BKK Nana bar.

I don't recall them looking as beautiful as on those pics including the one I took who is in the second pic with the black lingerie.  Big hard dark cock for those of us who prize that...

Not sure which one you are referring to.  2nd from above or below?

• Like 1