Cindy's Secrets - Soi Buakhao, Pattaya

Dan Miller

• 2 weeks later...

The year-end is approaching swiftly now, so about time to announce, on behalf of Rom, to you all the winner of the "2023 - Ladyboy bar of the Year" contest.

Cindy's Secrets

It's unbelievable what Cindy and her partner Gav have achieved in the past period. Not one, but two successful ladyboy lounge bars open, in both Bangkok and Pattaya. It's really nice to see that all the time, money and energy they have put into this is paying off.

Yesterday I finally managed to get both of them to the same location to hand over the certificates, which deserve a nice spot on the wall in their bars. Both were very pleased and Gav has promised to provide LBR with some new updates on a more regular basis.

All that remains for me to do is to thank Rom for his annual commitment (mind you, this year this award celebrates its twenty-fifth anniversary!) and of course all BMs who have contributed to the election through their opinions.

Here the happy couple with the awards and Cindy with her girls in Bangkok:

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

2023 - LBR bar of the year (1).jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

The year-end is approaching swiftly now, so about time to announce, on behalf of Rom, to you all the winner of the "2023 - Ladyboy bar of the Year" contest.

Cindy's Secrets

It's unbelievable what Cindy and her partner Gav have achieved in the past period. Not one, but two successful ladyboy lounge bars open, in both Bangkok and Pattaya. It's really nice to see that all the time, money and energy they have put into this is paying off.

Yesterday I finally managed to get both of them to the same location to hand over the certificates, which deserve a nice spot on the wall in their bars. Both were very pleased and Gav has promised to provide LBR with some new updates on a more regular basis.

All that remains for me to do is to thank Rom for his annual commitment (mind you, this year this award celebrates its twenty-fifth anniversary!) and of course all BMs who have contributed to the election through their opinions.

Here the happy couple with the awards and Cindy with her girls in Bangkok:

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

2023 - LBR bar of the year (1).jpg

Thank you @Dan Miller. I have not been active on here. Not through any desire to be an ass! More about time etc.. However I will update on the bars on a regular basis going forward. I take the majority of photos now (apart from parties) so I will post the pics from both bars as often as possible. I need to just find my way around the forum first.

Thanks for the recognition of the bars with the award, Cindy is super pleased!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my 5th (and last) first hand review of Patts bars. Visited Cindy's Secrets yesterday (and every other day before when I was in Pattaya). For sure the most relaxed, low pressure ladyboy bar I've been to in Pattaya.

Like Bon bar and Warm-Up bar, the bar has a 'open' entrance, which makes it hard to control the temperature. So especially when you're sitting down with a girl, things can literally get very hot and sweaty :blink:

I liked the music playing and volume was a good fit for the time of night, in line with the amount of people inside. Always a good bunch of customers in. And quite some girls available. A few familiar faces from Bangkok (f.e. Lily, Nena, Joy), but also many new (at least for me) girls.

The bar opened like 6/7 weeks ago, and especially compared to Delirious, it's very clean. Big kudos to miss Joy, who doesn't leave any tables unattended and makes sure they are cleaned when a customer leaves.

Point of attention is the gents toilet, which is a little shabby, without a sink to wash your hands.

The final rating after my 5-day visit:

1. Cindy's Secrets

2. Peachy Lilly's 

3. Bon bar

4. Delirious 

5. Warm-Up bar

Unfortunately didn’t  visit Fantasy, KRU and some others. Guess I prefer bar time over walking time :rolleye0012:

Looking forward to your opinions when some of you make the tour down there in Pattaya

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Big kudos to miss Joy

My first visit to Cindy's was very early in the evening when some of the girls were still putting on makeup.  I was the only customer and just wanted one beer to see what the joint was like. Joy's welcoming attitude really impressed me.  It wasn't so I would buy drinks or barfine but rather a genuine attempt to make a customer feel welcome in a brand new bar.  Neither Cindy nor Gav was around and it seemed as if Joy was in charge.

On a subsequent visit I was chatting with Cindy and she was also trying to her best to make us feel welcome.  It was a similar vibe to my conversation with Joy a week or so earlier.

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

I liked the music playing and volume was a good fit for the time of night, in line with the amount of people inside.

Good sound system playing at the proper volume. I Shazamed a few tunes to add to my DJ sets.   Thought the Block and Crown version of Respect which I hadn't heard before was a really good fit for a ladyboy bar.  Most Farang like Respect and the Block & Crown house version appeals to the girls.  Not easy to find music that both farang and young ladyboys enjoy but it does exist.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

The final rating after my 5-day visit:

1. Cindy's Secrets

2. Peachy Lilly's 

3. Bon bar

4. Delirious 

5. Warm-Up bar

So... according to you, Cindy's Secrets 2 is the best ladyboy bar in Patts !

And if I recall correctly, CIB is your top pick in BKK ! which means for you it beats Cindy's Secrets 1.

What about the 2 Cindy's versus CIB ???

Did I get it right in giving the Romscar to the 2 Cindy's for their joint relevance ?

Thanks for the TR Dan.  It reminded me of myself when I was younger.  A different barfine sissy every night.  Now I tend to hook up with free-range ones and let them latch on.  Thanks again.

• Like 2