Torn between Sissies and MILFs: a TR of another trip to TH-PH (Oct.-Nov. 2023)

Rom

4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

If I got it well, Pixie was dressed exactly in the same kind of ensemble as the Thai Pepsi, in which case we know how you select ladyboys : dressed in ripped jeans, or you   looted a thrift store of unwanted clothes at the Salvation Army. Are you looking for a uniform for your sissies army ?    

zzPepsi18.jpg.f8af9aca990896a2a763d37a5484fdba.jpgVery observant of you PG.  I bought the ripped jeans ensemble for Pepsi on our first night as a gift to her so she could have kept it.  But after our second night she forgot it in the room and then never came back.  I offered to gift it to Pixie if she wore outside to Phillies but she was too shy.  So I still have it and may feature it again this trip.  As far as having multiple sissies in uniforms I used to.  Sailormoon uniforms.  Many such pics were posted at PY of my entourage in sailormoon uniforms partying in AC.

In the continuation of my previous post, I dedicate this one to a BM who used to post actively but has of lately gone regrettably silent.  Yet he is still visiting (i checked).  Just not posting.  Did the cat bite his own tongue?  Don't know.  Maybe this will get him to meow again.  The plush toy I had bought in Pattaya from one of those vendor carts that go around the bars.  Hope he does not have more stressful things on his mind detracting him from ladyboys.  Here goes to @Sylvester :

zzDSC06053.jpg

zzDSC06055.JPG

zzDSC06056.jpg

zzDSC06057.jpg

zzDSC06059.jpg

zzDSC06062.jpg

zzDSC06066.jpg

zzDSC06067.JPG

• Like 8

Even though I am still 'tripping' I stopped reporting for a few days because I do not thinks BMs are interested in the specifics of how for the last 10 days here in the PH I have not gagged on a single sissy's cock.  Worse:  I have been eating GG pussy exclusively.  Even worse:  Monogomously eating the same pussy for 10 days.  Even even worse:  she is almost my age.  I will just summarize that it was a reunion of sorts and she joined me in MNL where we stayed at a hotel with fish bowls for walls, then took a boat to Cebu where I am staying at this fancy family resort with at least 7 swimming pools that I counted.  Some pics below of the hotels if anyone cares.  I will spare the MILF being featured on a ladyboy board. Yes the sex is nasty, she takes it up the ass and when she is not taking it she gives me wonderful body massages.

But that does not mean I have given up on the sissies.  I have 2 outstanding ones lined up.  I will introduce them now and then will come back later to report on how it turned out:

Sissy #1 was featured on my previous TR as Snow White.  We had met last January when I traveled to the remote island where she lives, and then in May she sweet-talked me into paying her bus trip + her mother's from there to Manila but she was a disappointment although we spent a night together during which she pleasured me in all ways but taking her virginity (or so she says she is).  I could have forced her not so much by physical force but simply by telling her I would not give her one single peso more, which would have left her stranded in Manila Bay, miles aways from her Manila outskirts relatives, and hundreds of miles from her island home.  But being the kindest, gentlest sissy monger ever, I just took my pleasure with her in other ways and still gave her some money.  After that she kept asking for more, I refused, she blocked me, but apparently made her way back to Manila and now she is saying she is ready to give me her virginal corn hole.  I'll believe it when I impale it.  She says she has been waiting for me in Manila for 2 weeks so I scheduled for next week the very night of the day the MILF returns home.

Sissy #2 is a street sissy from AC who I saw only once while I was there but did not hook up with.  She is one of those sporadic prostis and was not known to any of my regular sissies so I did not get her to join our swimming pool and orgies group.  She has an ironclad legit national ID that shows she is 18.  Perfect age.  She looks Korean to me (although both her parents are pinoy) so let's just call her K-Pop.  I have a good feeling about this one and am planning to take her to the beach in Subic on an intense GFEcation 3 or 4 days.  Will I?  Won't I?  Will K-Pop meet my expectations?  stay tuned.

--------------

I am never sure how many BMs bother to read my TRs.  Sometimes my TR thread gets 50+ hits a day but I don't know how many are BMs, guests or bots.  I dont think there are even 25 active LBR BMs, let alone 50.  On the other hand some PY BMs are coming here or being informed of what I write.  We saw that when my PY Cantona avatar was banned WITHIN HOURS of revealing it here out of consideration for Snoop who I had not meant to lead on.  And also when I posted in this thread that I had shoved Lur Saluces at Delirious and less than 24 hours later Lur himself came to post on this very thread for the first time in LBR since 2016.  So what I post generates some interest, the question is how much? and by who?

This to say that some of the readers here who follow my reports may remember a Manila sissy I called Mowgli, with whom I all but fell in love earlier this year.  But precisely because I care so much for her I decided to distance myself as not to mess up her caring family life and her college degree focus.  Accordingly, I havent told her yet I am back in the PH and probably won't this trip.  In the 2 previous trips she would sneak out of her house to be with me, something I am not so proud to induce.  Perhaps if/when Mowgli emancipates from her family I will pursue her if she is still interested in me.  But the love of her family and the balance in her life with focus on school attendance are more precious than the illusion of love I can give her (and she to me).  So no Mowgli likely this trip, which frees me up for new cuties like Snow White and K-Pop.

Thanks for listening to my confessions.  Here are some non-ladyboy pics of the places I have been staying with the MILF:

zzzzIMG20231020133548.jpg

zzzzIMG20231023133200.jpg

zzzzIMG20231027141236.jpg

zzzzDSC06085.jpg

zzzzDSC06086.jpg

zzzzIMG20231027135100.jpg

• Like 3

I'm afraid your hotel is not in Cenu but on Mactan island. This is the only way one can see Bohol in the background. 

Regarding ladyboys, why don't you focus your attention on local ladyboys, both in Mactan and Cebu city ? Stealth007 had once posted that Cebu ladyboys are the prettiest in Asia. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It has been almost 2 weeks since my previous post and there have been some ups and downs to the trip.  Here is a summary with a dramatic ending:

I GOT SICK WITH A BAD FLU.   I did not know it yet when I made the last post but I had been hit with a bad flu.  So bad I thought it was COVID but 3 self-tests over a few days were all negative.  The MILF took good care of me but me being sick put a pause on our sex life and on making the most of the fancy resort where we were staying.

BOATED BACK TO MANILA WITH THE MILF by then I was OK but also MILFed OUT after almost 2 weeks, ... but intensely fucked her goodbye the last 2 days in Manila.

AFTER THE MILF LEFT mongered another one in Manila but nothing special to report.

SNOW WHITE the delicate sissy who keeps tricking me into paying her bus fares did it to me again.  She is staying in Caloocan (a Manila outer city) and I sent her 400 pesos to join me in Ermita but then she said she needed more for a taxi all the way and I did not send and that was it.  I am not sure to what extent she is leading me on or if she is just overwhelmed by the logistics of meeting me, but she is too much trouble.  We had slept together but she wanted to remain a virgin and this time she said she was going to give it to me.  It did not happen.

Then yesterday I CAME TO SUBIC.  And just today I have a bad bad sissy experience to report:

I mentioned I had met 'K-Pop' an AC sissy with an ID showing she was 18 and I planned to meet him later in the trip.  We since stayed in touch for over the last 2 weeks with him sweet talking me all the way.  Then yesterday he joined me in Subic.  We had some pretty kinky sex off the bat but she declined being fucked.  I sensed she was not going to be my typical GFE connection but she stayed the night.  In the morning I attempted to fuck him, he positioned accordingly, but was way too tight.  Then he said he was bored and wanted to go.  Problem is that he demanded a lot of money and made a SCENE at the hotel threatening to call the police.  I kicked him out of the room but then she stood out there yelling and banging on my door.  To my surprise, the hotel did not just kick him out so after a lot of drama and seeing a whole hotel staff kept at bay by a single sissy I relented to give more money to get the nightmare over with.  5000 pesos not a lot of money for me and was double what I willingly gave him.    I had been through scenes like this TWICE in my life with women and ONCE with a Thai ladyboy.  It's not easy.  And what I learned from those past incidents was that it's best to swallow my pride and pay to avoid further awkwardness at the hotel and the police being called, which nobody wants.

Still, as I write these words I can't get it out of my head how that sissy turned into a screaming monster and how unprepared the hotel was to handle the situation.  The only explanation is that the hotel was more afraid of the police involvement than the sissy.  He kept like 4 or 5 armed hotel guards at bay plus all other male hotel staff.  Even with the sissy being of age, prostitution is an infraction and the police could handle the situation in many ways giving fines and taking people for questioning.  And if they decided the sissy was not of age, then God have mercy on us all, especially me...

Anyway, I don't know what comes next for me after this mood killer.  I got 4 more nights paid for here in Subic but now hesitate to bring any more sissies to the hotel.  Plus I am in a bit of a shock to even think about sex anytime soon...

I also realize I am going to have to watch my back if I go back to AC.  This one is a psycho and could hurt me.  She swang at me in front of all the hotel guards, and I could easily have knocked her out with a punch but I think that's what she wanted to charge me with aggression...

Here is a photo of the bad sissy.  His real name is Romeo Parungao.  He goes by BONG SOON on Facebook (he blocked me).  Here is a pic from breakfast. Beware of those slanted eyes if you see him in the AC street:

zIMG20231106104452.jpg

394755168_3550535501875057_9144921353021585167_n (1).jpg

386879332_843024207281006_2664810160232551135_n.jpg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Rom said:

And just today I have a bad bad sissy experience to report:

I mentioned I had met 'K-Pop' an AC sissy with an ID showing she was 18 and I planned to meet him later in the trip.  We since stayed in touch for over the last 2 weeks with him sweet talking me all the way.  Then yesterday he joined me in Subic.  We had some pretty kinky sex off the bat but she declined being fucked.  I sensed she was not going to be my typical GFE connection but she stayed the night.  In the morning I attempted to fuck him, he positioned accordingly, but was way too tight.  Then he said he was bored and wanted to go.  Problem is that he demanded a lot of money and made a SCENE at the hotel threatening to call the police.  I kicked him out of the room but then she stood out there yelling and banging on my door.  To my surprise, the hotel did not just kick him out so after a lot of drama and seeing a whole hotel staff kept at bay by a single sissy I relented to give more money to get the nightmare over with.  5000 pesos not a lot of money for me and was double what I willingly gave him.    I had been through scenes like this TWICE in my life with women and ONCE with a Thai ladyboy.  It's not easy.  And what I learned from those past incidents was that it's best to swallow my pride and pay to avoid further awkwardness at the hotel and the police being called, which nobody wants.

Shocking! It just goes to show these things can happen to even the most experienced mongers. Hope you're ok Rom!

10 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

Shocking! It just goes to show these things can happen to even the most experienced mongers. Hope you're ok Rom!

If you're a guy who has over 1000 notches on his belt then a couple bad apples will sneak in.  I reckon the key is to get out of the situation without anything too bad happening.  Getting the police involved is generally not a good idea.  Often swallowing one's pride and paying to resolve a problem is probably the best course of action.

If it was me, I'd reset.  Head to Manila.

Hope you don't let it ruin the rest of your holiday Rom.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to read about your severe flu. I experienced one myself last year after my trip. My COVID test came back negative, and a doctor I consulted for a prescription mentioned that they had encountered various virulent viruses since the end of the pandemic. I'm also sorry to read about the incident with K-pop. It's easy to criticize in retrospect, but I wouldn't have enjoyed to have to drop money to make her quiet. I had a similar deception a few years ago in Cambodia twice with the same ladyboy. She was to tight to be fucked on our first meeting and I had tried again a couple later in vane. The double ST prices had costed a bit less than 5,000 PHP but given time and inflation and bla bla bla... That was the same price. The thing is that I had paid her since we had agreed on an hourly rate. I had been disappointed and I had promised to myself, i would bring her to a shopping place if I managed to fuck her. I had noticed she had relinquished the belief in her success and was merely putting up a façade of effort. Seen from this angle you had paid a fair price. 

However, her behaviour is quite shocking. One can't let a ladyboy extort money by creating a public scene. I just wonder how much you gave her before she asked for more money. As above mentionned, it's easy to criticize upon reflection, but each time I had an issue with a ladyboy (if I had the feeling she made no effort), I would start yelling and put her out before yells at me. I admit this is intimidation or a threat but I used it twice, once in Phuket and the second time in Saigon. I Thailand I split the difference and I had paid the price in VN, but I had put her out without her phone and throusers (I knew she wouldn't call the police. If I had been in a ST hotel, I would probably just have gone.) Perhaps youshould have given her 2,500 PHP, what remained a fair price given what happened and make her go. 

What concerns me is that it appears you're facing challenges when trying to find high-quality ladyboys who provide a delightful service in a calm and inviting atmosphere although you're an experienced monger. There might be explainations. 
You described K-Pop as "one of those sporadic prostis ... [who] was not known to any of [your] regular sissies so [you] did not get her to join [your] swimming pool and orgies group". Given the law level of business in AC, she might be an occasional prosti going there to scam customers and vanish till the last vistim goes. 
Perhaps she didn't enjoy you didn't invite her with the other sissies. Perharps she'd been surprised you wanted to fuck her. Had you spoken of sex before she followed you to her room ? I had noticed that Pinoy ladyboys sometimes believe that canos must give them money since Christian principles require us to share with the poorest, which is fitting, given that they are the ones in greatest need, regardless of sex. 
Last but not least, she had invested money to go from AC to Subic, a small trip for you but a real "investment" for a broke sissy prosti. She might have been stressed not to get paid. Did you pay her back her bus fare when she arrived ?

I hope you slept it off and feel better when you wake up today. 

• Like 3

Very much enjoying the TR both yourselves and Snoop have superlative writing skills. It's a shame that you don't have a wider audience to appreciate it 

As for Cantona, would it not have been especially satisfying and funny if you'd been made an AM and then revealed yourself if you wished to.

• Haha 1

thanks gentlemen.  I had prior experience with this kind of situation and handled well my part of getting the prosti out of my room once things soured.  Then as she stood there outside my door I called security and thought it was a matter of minutes until he would be kicked out of the hotel. But whatever the ladyboy was yelling worked for him and kept the hotel staff at bay.  I could have stayed in my room indefinitely hearing the shouting but came out and paid to get it over with and not compromise my standing at the hotel.  The hotel reassured me the prosti was thereafter banned (big deal!) which is likely to happen to him in more hotels until the police puts him out of business which is only a matter of time.  But he is dangerous and might hurt some punter.  If PY had not just banned me again I would post a warning with the pics in their AC section.  If anyone wants to do it please go ahead.  That's the kind of information that is more valuable than all the banter.

Expectedly, the stress and embarassment of this episode put me in a aprehensive mood and I stayed in the room the rest of the day and decided not to bring any more ladyboys to this hotel this stay.  At night I hit the bars and actually met 2 attractive sissies and might have arranged something, but did not.  Walking back to the hotel, I also met a 40+ MILF in the street that I might have tagged if I was on a more libidinous mood.  She basically offered herself to sleep with me for "whatever I wanted to pay her".   But after what happened with the other one I could not risk any more pay "misunderstandings." So I slept alone but wished I had brought the MILF.

At dawn I looked at my phone and saw I had a 2 AM message from a bargirl who had offered to come by after her bar closed.  I replied I had not seen the message and texted her to come after 9 and then I went back to sleep.  Sure enough she made plans to come and brought a friend.   They stayed for 2 hours.  We mostly went through the motions as they clearly had set their roles in advance with one going all the way and the other doing the minimum possible.   The "all-the-way" one was more willing to let go and enjoy and when I was licking her pussy she actually prevented me from stopping pinning my head to her pussy with her left leg until she came.  They both resisted me taking pics and I was too cautious to insist because I did not want to risk another scene.  They also dodged when i tried to buttfuck them and again I was too despondent to insist and just stuck it in the pussy while I still had an erection.  All in all I got back on the saddle but I still feel shitty.  Not sure what i will do tonight.  Maybe track the MILF...

To mess my head further: during the 3sum, Mowgli contacted me.  She is my sissy crush from Manila and now knows I am in the PH and did not tell her.  I probably have more feelings for her than she has for me and did not want to mess with her this trip.  I invited her to come to Subic knowing that she can't because of her family and school. Probably will see her in Manila before I fly back to Europe.

here are some pics of the 2 fatties.  it's the best I could do.  Hardly Rom standards...

zDSC06107.jpg

zDSC06111.jpg

zDSC06119.jpg

zDSC06124.JPG

• Like 3

This is 2 days later from my previous post and it looks like I found the love of my rest of the trip: a very attractive 25 yo GG, possibly the most attractive spinner in Subic and she wants to stay with me 24/7….

To recap: I had a bad experience with a sissy who made a scene at the hotel, which made me decide no more sissies while I am here in Subic, where I intend to return to this hotel and don’t want to be cast as a potentially problematic guest into ladyboys only.

So I reverted to my early PH mongering days of the 1990s when I barhopped for women until I barfined one for the night.  But back then there were more bars with far more women and the barfine was fixed for all of them and was LT by default.  I remember paying 700 pesos at the bar and anything above that in the morning would be strictly tip.

Now in Subic it’s no longer like that.  The women are free to go or not with a punter and to ask the price they like. And some quoted me 5000 pesos, which is like 90 USD.  Seems in some bars they have to give some to the bar, in others they don't.   The GGs are also no longer required to wear bikinis, some do but most choose to wear vaguely sexy everyday clothes. And sadly most are older and chubby.  That’s just the way it is now and it will only get worse.

There are no more than 12 GG bars left in the Barrio Barreto highway stretch in Subic and I can think of at least 5 or 6 that used to rock with dozens of cute girls and are now closed.  And some of those 12 bars left have no more than 3 or 4 girls on duty.   I believe I still have the edge to score me a decent fuck, but the pickings are few and not so enticing and I have to be prepared to pay more than I do to the sissies.  The only upside is that not many foreigners bother to come here anymore, so there is not much competition in the bars that seem to be mostly frequented by local expats. It’s a vicious circle of less girls - less mongers until there will be no bars left.  Unlike in AC, the Koreans don't bother to come here and I haven't seen any.

As reported, after my first night out I came back alone, but 2 chubbies joined me in the morning. Not bad, but not worth repeating despite one of them texting me she wants to.  Then on the second night I bar hopped a few more bars and came close to barfining a BBW who offered to lick my ass but I passed.  Then I entered another bar and by chance sat down next to one of their spinners who happened to be very elegant.  She was not pushy and we chatted and somehow I got her to be interested in me as she gave me a very low rate when I asked.  Then I saw her go on stage and dance and I realized I had hit paydirt.  She was indisputably the most elegant, attractive woman I had seen in the 2 nights I was in Subic.  She is also an extrovert strong personality and when I walk with her into a restaurant or back to the hotel she makes me look good and feel like I am the alfa king of Subic.   Even though she is a single mother, there is no trace of motherhood in her firm skinny body which I have spent the last 2 days enjoying.  She says she loves me and is clearly playing the snatch-a-daddy game.  But it feels good, even if it is just an illusion and I will play that game as long as she wants… maybe bring her with me to Manila for the last days of the trip…

zzzzIMG20231108203123.jpg.e12de0df2a6ee45333c308b951986214.jpg

zzzzzDSC06139.jpg.da32d62a0c615c041999a9b0d3e8ff1c.jpg

zzzzDSC06143.jpg.c5a267d59ccc74b0265484c4ddb37f60.jpgzzzzIMG20231108123631.jpg.8082a54514bf83d4d0c7a4580c552b56.jpg

zzzzIMG20231108184215.jpg.02aaca1222e2a920661e071225212502.jpg

zzzzzDSC06150.jpg.020560ce36448a084c7c429325332274.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rom said:

The GGs are also no longer required to wear bikinis, some do but most choose to wear vaguely sexy everyday clothes. And sadly most are older and chubby.  

I'm still unAble to give your posts likes (on my phone) so the conspiracy continues. I'm very sad that the sissy has derailed your holiday in such a way you've now become gay for single mothers.

Also I don't understand your above post. It is clear that you have got a shocking perversion for saggy titted grannies so it doesn't make sense that you would find the above situation to be "sadly". Your confused friend. Hopefully see you in Lisbon (if you haven't been abducted and Stockholm syndromed by some fat old lady)!

• Like 2

On 11/7/2023 at 2:20 AM, Rom said:

thanks gentlemen.  I had prior experience with this kind of situation and handled well my part of getting the prosti out of my room once things soured.  Then as she stood there outside my door I called security and thought it was a matter of minutes until he would be kicked out of the hotel. But whatever the ladyboy was yelling worked for him and kept the hotel staff at bay.  I could have stayed in my room indefinitely hearing the shouting but came out and paid to get it over with and not compromise my standing at the hotel.  The hotel reassured me the prosti was thereafter banned (big deal!) which is likely to happen to him in more hotels until the police puts him out of business which is only a matter of time.  But he is dangerous and might hurt some punter.  If PY had not just banned me again I would post a warning with the pics in their AC section.  If anyone wants to do it please go ahead.  That's the kind of information that is more valuable than all the banter.

Expectedly, the stress and embarassment of this episode put me in a aprehensive mood and I stayed in the room the rest of the day and decided not to bring any more ladyboys to this hotel this stay.  At night I hit the bars and actually met 2 attractive sissies and might have arranged something, but did not.  Walking back to the hotel, I also met a 40+ MILF in the street that I might have tagged if I was on a more libidinous mood.  She basically offered herself to sleep with me for "whatever I wanted to pay her".   But after what happened with the other one I could not risk any more pay "misunderstandings." So I slept alone but wished I had brought the MILF.

At dawn I looked at my phone and saw I had a 2 AM message from a bargirl who had offered to come by after her bar closed.  I replied I had not seen the message and texted her to come after 9 and then I went back to sleep.  Sure enough she made plans to come and brought a friend.   They stayed for 2 hours.  We mostly went through the motions as they clearly had set their roles in advance with one going all the way and the other doing the minimum possible.   The "all-the-way" one was more willing to let go and enjoy and when I was licking her pussy she actually prevented me from stopping pinning my head to her pussy with her left leg until she came.  They both resisted me taking pics and I was too cautious to insist because I did not want to risk another scene.  They also dodged when i tried to buttfuck them and again I was too despondent to insist and just stuck it in the pussy while I still had an erection.  All in all I got back on the saddle but I still feel shitty.  Not sure what i will do tonight.  Maybe track the MILF...

To mess my head further: during the 3sum, Mowgli contacted me.  She is my sissy crush from Manila and now knows I am in the PH and did not tell her.  I probably have more feelings for her than she has for me and did not want to mess with her this trip.  I invited her to come to Subic knowing that she can't because of her family and school. Probably will see her in Manila before I fly back to Europe.

here are some pics of the 2 fatties.  it's the best I could do.  Hardly Rom standards...

zDSC06107.jpg

zDSC06111.jpg

zDSC06119.jpg

zDSC06124.JPG

Very nice score!

It's delightful to hear about your trip, particularly the changes in Subic's nightlife scene. While it's disheartening to note the decrease in bars, girls and ladyboys, I commend your subtle observation of this evolving trend. I also noticed your tendency to prefer girls to ladyboys since the resumption of activity after covid. In a TR, you spoke of "redemption" or "rehearsal", as if after this crisis, recovery had to involve a return to the GGs. Are tired of sissies/ladyboys for some reasons. Having thought I read something between the lines, I seem to understand the reason. 

Goldie2.jpg.f2996f9755120a92eab833c4dbe841f5.jpg

When I first saw this GG's pics, I thought of a ladyboy I knew in Cebu whose name's Goldie (pic here above). What's amazing is that her body looks like a ladyboy's body. I don't think your post is too much off topic. We ladyboys punters also enjoy having sometimes sex with GGs. 

• Like 3

I am now in Manila and contrary to what I had anticipated in the previous post I did not bring the elegant GG spinner from Subic.  We slept 3 nights and she spent most of the daytimes with me but she was not as GFE as I like them, rather she was managing me sexwise and testing my potential as an ATM.  So on my last day I went off by myself to the floating bar and told her I'd meet her at night at her bar where I took a pizza to dine there it with her and then I just left her there telling I was tired and was leaving early at dawn and was stressed with the logistics.  She said she wants to keep in touch and see me again but we both know it's not going to happen.

On the way back to the hotel I was thinking of calling another girl I had met that afternoon at the floating bar.  She was young and fun but did not show a whole lot of interest in joining me after the bar closed at 8 PM.  She said she could come only for an ST.  But the truth was that, being my last day in Subic and with the trip coming to an end, my spirits had swung to more of a downer mood wondering what the fuck I was doing there and with my life in general so more sex did not seem all that pressing ... Which made me pass also on a very attractive 20 yo girl with big tits I ran into in the street on the way back to the hotel.  She offered herself saying she needed money for a bus fare somewhere and I told her to stay the night with me and we would go together to the bus station in the morning.  But she also said ST only and I passed again knowing this one was a rare opportunity in that she was very attractive and more of a sporadic prostitute who I could not find again even if I stayed.  Too bad.  She was the second such random street opportunity I let slip having previously ran into an attractive my type of older GG I did not want to risk bringing into the hotel right after the sissy fiasco.

And speaking of sissy fiascos, I had another mini-one with one of my AC harem sissies who had been texting me all trip saying how she wanted to be with me but I did not have time for her in AC.  So I thought of being with her in Manila the final days of my trip and sent her bus fare (like USD 7 only).  Then when she was supposed to come she said she wanted to bring a friend: another sissy, cute enough from the pics but I had never met her and honestly did not feel like risking another hostile sissy.  So I said no and told my sissy friend to come alone but she did not and kept the bus fare money.

But it's OK I had a memorable first night in Manila when I fucked a sissy ST and did all kinds of things to a GG LT.  I will report it in a separate post as not to make this one too long.

I just want to report also that Subic currently only has one floating bar (Kokomo's off Baloy beach).  It used to have 3 but the Arizona's and the double-deckered Blue Rock's closed even before covid.  Floating bars were a great way to spend the day in Subic with the girls frolicking in and out of the water, which is very sexy.  Plus I used to dive and swim with them (this time I did not) and once in the water do all kinds of hugging and touching conducive to no barfine LTs starting after the bar closed.  This time there were younger dudes their age in the bar, so the cuter ones were not giving me much attention.  Plus I had gone there once with the elegant spinner and they seemed to remember that.  Here are some photos from the last of the floating bars.

Float01.jpg

Float02.jpg

Float03.jpg

Float04.jpg

Float05.jpg

float06.jpg

float07.jpg

float08.jpg

• Like 4

so here's what happened in Manila on my first day back there:

As I had mentioned, while in Subic, a 20 yo Manila ladyboy I am very fond of and who I code-named "Mowgli" contacted me wondering where I was.  She knew I was coming to the PH around this time but I had not told her when I arrived because I would be mongering in AC with multiple sissies and then vacationing with a MILF for 2 weeks.   I have developed feelings of affection for Mowgli that make me not want to come across to her as just an old sex tourist and also not want to mess with her family harmony and her school focus for the sake of a few casual sex encounters.  That's why I did not have the heart to tell her when I arrived and might not have told her at all, but when she asked I had to tell her I'd be in Manila soon and that I'd like to meet her even if just for drinks.  We had slept together a few times when she would sneak out of the house after everybody else was asleep but the last time we did it her mother noticed her absence in the middle of the night and called Mowgli who jumped from my bed and ran home to diffuse the situation.  I am too old to be part of such sneaky sex shenenigans and I care for Mowgli that I don't want to be the cause of tensions with her family.

So I suggested to Mowgli we meet at the live-music restaurant I like to hang out at.   We met there at 10 PM (after her parents go to bed!) and she had to be back home at midnight so I was not really expecting sex.  But it was Mowgli who almost immediately asked we go to the hotel and "talk". So at 11 PM we did and once there it did not take long before we were fucking passionately.  Her cock is hard as a rock but she is not keen on topping (we had done it once but she is not comfortable with the role reversal) but enjoys being sucked which in her case I do with loving devotion and to full ingestion. 

Like Cinderella, Mowgli went home at midnight.  And like the horny mofo that I am, I went out again and got me a woman LT, but I will tell about her on the next post.

Here is a  pic of Mowgli who allows me all kinds of intimate pics that I don't want to expose online in her case.

zDSC06275.JPG

• Like 5

This post I wrote it already back in Europe where I think I will be staying put for a while and catch up on the things I left undone while chasing sissies and MILFs in SE Asia as reported here.

In fact this may well be my most chronological and factual TR EVER despite initially calling it a "Non-TR/Snapshots" and I think I am going to ask moderation to change the title to something that reflects it's as TR as it gets.

This last post is an unusual one because it is about a GG who I took my pleasure with in an extra-kinky way.  If i did not have the pics you would not believe me, but I have them so I hope you will.

As reported, as soon as I got back to Manila I arranged to meet with my sissy crush Mowgli.  But we had to wait til her family was asleep for Mowgli to sneak out unnoticed.  So we were aiming for 10 PM at Cowboy Grill in Ermita.  To make time, I checked out the nearby G-Point live music bar that always has a few freelancers about.  Problem is that the young ones don't go there anymore.  All are old in their 40s to 60+.  But I can't help continuing to go there because in the 2000s up to 2016 some of my best pick-ups EVER were young pinays from there and a MILF one I was totally addicted to.

So that night looked like more of the same old pussy, but there was one 33 yo GG who caught my attention because even though she was rather plain looking, I found her attractive especially in her extrovert ways.  I bought her a drink and told her I was meeting a friend and would try to be back after midnight (when Mowgli would have to go home).  And so I did, having fucked Mowgli in the meantime.  The GG was still there and immediately offered to come with me and when I asked how much she said "up to you" and we settled on a very low LT fare. I was not expecting to be capable of sex until the morning, having just fucked Mowgli and drunk considerably, which I continued to do in the company of the GG.  Man she got wild in the bar!  Taking the mic from the band to sing karaoke, dancing and contorting herself on the floor and I can't believe I had neither my camera nor my phone to capture the moment.

When we finally got to the room she was completely plastered and just washed herself (I hope she did!) and went to sleep butt-naked without caring if I wanted sex or not.  I laid next to her and quickly realized she was completely conked out.  Been there! Done that! I got my camera and started snapping dozens of pics of her completely naked and open.  Then I realized I could touch, lick and insert that she did not react.  I must have been at it for at least an hour.  Good thing I did because when daylight hit a few hours later she just got out of bed and said she had to go home again not caring if I wanted sex or not.

I post below some of the pics I took so you believe.  You may be wondering if I inserted myself and I am not going to admit to that.  Get it? Please don't ask.  Here are the pics I consider OK to share and end this TR on a bang.

(I was in Manila 2 more days but fucked Mowgli and only Mowgli, who I miss like crazy).

Thanks BMs for reading this and Party On!

Rom

tDSC06167.jpg.d584faff1f437b3ba91dd33d8fddefe2.jpg

tDSC06168.jpg.ad7dfd5ca84aa87243dd6c1ba6cd9dd0.jpg

tDSC06179.jpg.d3d22ce1dd72a31df19465f745892cf1.jpg

tDSC06180.jpg.8e0ccadecda8cfa0a82293705188e0e5.jpg

tDSC06194.jpg.8b607f5d5e87494c28b183eb46e32745.jpg

tDSC06200.jpg.e000d1af4d7829bf1bf20b13c0317bbf.jpg

tDSC06206.jpg.9a629597003ab00733505352ee132097.jpg

tDSC06220.jpg.5acc448148e474160ee58208b32fa04b.jpg

tDSC06247.jpg.928ab0a62a903e4872d1057d1495bb42.jpg

tDSC06250.jpg.e0cb56ae7da09e7e2cf32e118d6eb4d7.jpg

tDSC06253.jpg.27b34bc80401d4339182b8154a192c9f.jpg

tDSC06254.jpg.094fd69e9d1259b9ddecfab75cca632a.jpg

tDSC06255.jpg.9339a818b70aee1f00912631e83db671.jpg

tDSC06259.jpg.2fac40b3986a67c9b2e49426f12194af.jpg

tDSC06261.jpg.543da5a128b7110be44f90b1eb67840e.jpg

tDSC06263.jpg.079deca8eed948c73098722ffb421f9c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rom said:

tDSC06259.jpg.2fac40b3986a67c9b2e49426f12194af.jpg

tDSC06263.jpg.079deca8eed948c73098722ffb421f9c.jpg

1 hour ago, seven said:

Yum. Is that a mango? :biggrin:

San Miguel does not have Mango flavored beer which is why Rom had to insert a mango.  He also inserted San Miguel Lychee which is not to my taste nor is San Miguel Apple.  I do like San Miguel Lemon which is like a German Radler or English Shandy.  Has about the same ABV content as San Miguel Zero, 3%, but have never seen it in Thailand.

• Haha 1

Jeez how much did she have to drink?

It doesn't look as if she moved whilst being impaled with various items, pretty much the same as having sex with the wife.

Maybe she was just playing dead and in the morning left thinking 'Im off you cheapskate pervert you've more than had your moneys worth' lol

• Haha 2

I don't want to comment @Rom's last post, not at all. I guess, this was the last one before answering comments. 

I appreciate Rom's thorough and diligent description of his choices

@Rom demonstrated seriousness and thoroughness in describing his choices and the ladyboys scenes both in Thailand and the Philippines.He has been uncompromising about the rising prices in Thailand and the dwindling number of bars, GGs and ladyboys in the Philippines. I am very grateful to him because it is always challenging to acknowledge failures or problems during a trip.

Recently, I was lambasted in a forum by a wealthy old asshole who attended the Motorcycle Grand Prix in Buriram and took the opportunity to visit the ladyboys bars in BKK, paying the experts thrice what was the regular price. He even boasted about paying a BF  for only THB 700, etc., etc .

Thus, I choose not to pass judgment on Rom's decisions, despite potential areas of discussion. I would appreciate seeing more reviews or trip reports from non-conformist experts capable of providing genuinely original insights. I have also noticed moments when @Rom  seemed to show a lack of self-confidence. I'm unsure if he's concerned about his sex performance in terms of health or if the deterioration of the market has made him  a bit anxious. I experienced similar feelings when exploring Cambodia, Issan, or Vietnam when I had my empty days. It doesn't make me optimistic about the future.

Wishing Rom a well-deserved rest upon his return home.

• Like 1