Torn between Sissies and MILFs: a TR of another trip to TH-PH (Oct.-Nov. 2023)

Rom

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I am very grateful to [Rom] because it is always challenging to acknowledge failures or problems during a trip.

Thanks PG.  A trip, any trip, not just a mongering trip, is a succession of events: some good, some bad.  With over 12 sex partners on this trip I think I did well. The only fuck I regret was the extortionist sissy in Subic but even that one I feel a sense of accomplishment for handling the situation rationally with money rather than escalate it for the sake of my pride and sense of fairness.

I could easily have left that episode and how it upset me out of the TR and just showcased the sissy like a trophy.  But I am not writing TRs to fool anyone or make them jealous or to prove anything.  I do it because telling my story is a motivator to enjoy the trip even more. For example: when I was shoving fruits and kitchen utils up that lady's ass I was already relishing how much i was going to enjoy telling about it and posting the pics here at LBR.

There were other times when things did not go well on this trip and I reported: the Pattaya bar waiter who did not return my change; or when I got a bad flu in Mactan.  But other setbacks I left out: like when I got diarrea (2 or 3 times) or had a flight delayed 4 hours.  It just did not seem important to the narrative.  

What I try more and more to convey in my TRs is a sense that it is not all just fun and games for me anymore.  There were times when I wondered what the fuck I was  doing in remote islands paying to fuck boys in drag and romancing barely literate GGs with whom I have nothing in common other than sex.

It's not "lost of confidence" as PG called it.  It's more "loss of joy" as I am confronted with aging and a sense of having been there and having done that.  I also realize that I am sacrificing other priorities in my life for the sake of chasing prostis...  I think most other mongers come to feel like that at some point... 

All I can say going forward is: Party on!  I will continue to try to...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rom said:

The only fuck I regret was the extortionist sissy in Subic but even that one I feel a sense of accomplishment for handling the situation rationally with money rather than escalate it for the sake of my pride and sense of fairness.

Some say not to negotiate with terrorists because it sets a bad precedent.  But for the most part other sissies are unaware that you handled the situation cooly and rationally so there is no precedent.

It's tempting to get on your high horse due to pride and then have an extremely bad outcome instead of buying you're way out.  So I think you handled it quite well especially since it goes against our basic instincts in the moment.

• Like 2