Not a TR: Snapshots from another trip to PH-TH (May-June 2023) and to Madagascar (August 2023)

Rom

I did not prepare a trip ?  me ?  Rom ?  who carries tins of gold body paint across continents ?  and a full set of dry-eraser markers in the 5 primary colors + mint green with a backup marker just in case ?  and an assortment of cosplay props that you would not believe if you did not see them in my pictures ?  and who plans trips to remote locations nobody even finds on the map let alone find the free-range sissies in those locations? ... seriously?  not prepare ?

I was as prepared as I ever was to score sissies in Madagascar the moment I found them.  But I did not find them right away. Took me a while but I made contact.  Prior to that I saw more wild lemurs and whale sharks than sissies but that's not for lack of looking for sissies...

And I tell you what else PG et al:  I am already preparing my next trip to TH-PH in October-November:  total 6 weeks.  Here is who I have lined up already 4 weeks from departure:

-one of BKK's top ex CIB ladyboys who will stay with me in Pattaya

-one of Pattaya's top not saying which bar ladyboys who will stay with me in Bangkok

-a trip to Trang with a Pattaya MILF bargirl with tits bigger than your head (PG's)

-a beautiful Manila college ladyboy I call Mowgli because he looks just like the Disney cartoon, actually like Mowgli's village girlfriend at the end of the movie but nobody knows her name.

- a 40something MILF masseuse in the Philippines who gives me the best allnight sex I can remember...

- some 5 or 6 sissy groupies in AC who I will be juggling the best the Kamagra allows me...

-plus I have on my crosshairs several ladyboys I have not been with: 

1 or 2 in KRus (from youngone's posts),

1 in soi cowboy (from Dan Miller's posts).

1 in Bon Bar who I STed already and this time want to bond with... not a chance I report on this one until I've fucked her all the way to Tipperary and back wherever Tipperary is..

Plus I am meeting a Laos antiquities dealer and the expat who sold me the russian and nazi helmets on my last trip who says he has something else of interest

Plus attending a The Corrs concert in Manila with 3 extra tickets...

Plus I am taking a boat to a PH island (Siquijor) I had planned to visit on my last trip but got canceled... will I be crucified if I don't score a sissy in Siquijor?  Probably...

So as you all see, I may not be a @snoopdawg aka Phileas Fogg master of clockwork round the world trip planning, but I do some serious trip planning well ahead of time.

What I am NOT planning to do is a full TR, but might add a few posts to this "snapshots" thread, which some BMs seem to enjoy.

Party on PG et al. !  I have huge problems and sorrows in my life like everybody else... but planning the next trip gives me the motivation to PARTY ON!

Rom

• Like 4

You must be tired after your journey, considering that every comment seems to spark an argument.
You're fortunate to have the opportunity to meticulously plan four trips each year, including your upcoming one, day by day. If I had the luxury of such extended free time, I wouldn't disclose my plans in advance. Instead, I'd wait until after the trip to share details that might interest the community.
Personally,  I'm tired from work, and I have better things to do than responding to you.
Wishing you enjoyable journeys to Thailand and the Philippines.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, barforth said:

I didn't know that you were still doing TRs until now, very interesting and insightful but I do miss the originality and creativeness of your past ones.

Still using the felt tips, will you never learn 555

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

Thanks for the nice words of being familiar and appreciative of my TRs.  But where did you read them first ?  Here at LBR ?  Or at the other Board also known as PY, where I did my best TRs that were hoovered ?

If I was not already back in Europe I would get me a sissy and use the "felt tips" to write something addressed to you.  Helas that is not the case, so I am re-using an old dedicatory inscription I had done for my homies at the other Board.  Hope you don't mind the pussy.

Please keep posting barforth and next chance I get I will write your name on the skin of a sissy  ...

cheers

Rom

zDSC02469.jpg

zDSC02472.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, barforth said:

I didn't know that you were still doing TRs until now, very interesting and insightful but I do miss the originality and creativeness of your past ones.

Still using the felt tips, will you never learn 555

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

Who are you to disparage TRs like this? To have the right to critique TRs, you must have already written some yourself, and not just to explain that you've seen ladyboys in the streets of Pattaya.

Show us something original and interesting. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 5:05 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Who are you to disparage TRs like this? To have the right to critique TRs, you must have already written some yourself, and not just to explain that you've seen ladyboys in the streets of Pattaya.

Well maybe he just didn't like seeing a vagina, which is a nice vagina, by the way @Rom.

Did you lick it? :character00292::biggrin:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, barforth said:

I was Jack Russell at PY and I along with many others really enjoyed your TRs and was appreciative of the amount of time they must have taken to compile.

But now alas it's all expunged from there.

Jack Russell !!! I am so glad to hear from you again ! Please stand up and take a bow !

Let it be known to all LBR BMs that besides having the wits and the balls to like my stuff at PY,  Jack Russell/barforth is a BM genius of survival at PY as he never gave them the pretext to ban him despite being on the crosshairs of the thicko mods and constantly harassed by their rabid pet moron.

Please stick around Jack Russell, ...I mean barforth!   I will remember to dedicate you some posts from the field on my next trip.

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I will take your comment as an attempt to protect my TRs from critique based on a communications misunderstanding.  Thanks PG for shooting from the hip on my behalf but you shot friendly fire on my best pal from PY.  Jack Russell/barforth is the last of the non-emasculated BMs at PY and he is welcome anytime at the Romscars Club and he knows it and he knows that I know he has a track record as a proven monger who often makes informative posts at PY about his encounters with Pattaya ladyboys.  I trust he will not resent your comment because it so blatantly contradicts the reality which is his unwavering support he has always shown for my TRs. 

3 hours ago, Sylvester said:

(...) nice vagina, by the way @Rom.  Did you lick it? :character00292::biggrin:

Yes I licked it, but mostly anilingus...

zDSC01895.JPG.e562d7d78ef677abda03dd3ad89c7a85.JPG

• Like 4

Thank you Ron for those kind words.

My time at PY is now over, I knew the writing was on the wall when I received a pm from a mod making false accusations against me. Then I saw on TF jaguars ex(I assumed) gf posting, I couldn't resist posting the profile to taunt him, although I knew the likely consequence.

It was up for a few days until it was hoovered and I was promptly banished by jaguar.

They must be happy now as everything of yours was expunged but I was still a constant reminder of you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, barforth said:

My time at PY is now over, I knew the writing was on the wall when I received a pm from a mod making false accusations against me. Then I saw on TF jaguars ex(I assumed) gf posting, I couldn't resist posting the profile to taunt him, although I knew the likely consequence.

It was up for a few days until it was hoovered and I was promptly banished by jaguar.

They must be happy now as everything of yours was expunged but I was still a constant reminder of you.

Hahaha, always feels good to be among fellow exiles from PY. I sincerely couldn't recall what I had done wrong, but got such an annoying PM from the mods, that I told them to stick the whole PY where the sun doesn't shine :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

OH NO !  The indomitable Jack Russell is no more at PY...  I am sorry to hear that and that once again the better man is silenced by a couple shitheads in a position of limited power they choose to exercise forcefully and arbitrarily for their petty self-affirmation.

I hope those BMs here at LBR in the habit of posting to say I exaggerate when I snidely mention PY so often finally understand that PY is an unavoidable reference of the ladyboy experience for it is where much information is concentrated and most aficionados gather and the more independent-mind ones get ostracized from...  To carry on like PY does not exist is to deny the existence of such important conditionant of our own ladyboy experience whether we are part of it or excluded from it.

Yes I could act "above the fray" and not even mention PY, but context would be lost including narratives that make more sense when PY is mentioned.  For example whenever I re-post here great media that was suppressed over there out of spite. Which I do often.

All I can say now is at least we have Jack Russell/barforth around here at LBR and I would like to start picking on his field knowledge by asking who is "Jaguar's girlfriend" ?   I have active accounts going on at PY but if I go peek at Jack Russell's page there an account will be instantly sacrificed.  For that same reason I never gave Jack Russell likes or send him PMs which the mods there read.

I googled "barforth" and it is a small locality in England.  Is that where you are from ?  You may want to ask our mod to change your board name to Jack Russell if not taken.

Party on Jack Russell/ JR/ barforth !

• Like 2

She is Dada from Laos ex Fantasy Lounge, the irony is a while ago jaguar  claimed someone on TF was using his photo on their profile and she was told and then gave him a hard time over it.

Then a few months later she is on TF looking for customers, when she ought to have been in Vientiane, I think rather than banning me he should have thanked me for the heads up.

Barforth was a random choice I made when I joined 11 years ago, the name of a road I once lived on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rom said:

I would like to start picking on his field knowledge by asking who is "Jaguar's girlfriend" ?   I have active accounts going on at PY but if I go peek at Jack Russell's page there an account will be instantly sacrificed.  For that same reason I never gave Jack Russell likes or send him PMs which the mods there read.

I went with Dada when she was a TJ's. She shat the bed. I took her back to the bar and another well known BM told me she did the same to him the week before. I hence forth referred to her a "little miss shits the bed". If anyone has a fecal fetish she now works at Cindy's in BKK.

A8446866-92C3-4F2B-AFF1-37F79C96D205.jpeg.4428d1aa64f3f2ec0349bae6d6f39557.jpeg.800ec7f912d10b8e42b8152a241eee87.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

I went with Dada when she was a TJ's. She shat the bed. I took her back to the bar and another well known BM told me she did the same to him the week before. I hence forth referred to her a "little miss shits the bed". If anyone has a fecal fetish she now works at Cindy's in BKK.

A8446866-92C3-4F2B-AFF1-37F79C96D205.jpeg.4428d1aa64f3f2ec0349bae6d6f39557.jpeg.800ec7f912d10b8e42b8152a241eee87.jpeg

Out of idle curiosity is the romance over or is she working in BKK so her activities won't be discovered?

7 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

You're f***ing disgusting Rom! Mods please ban him! 555

Thanks a lot socalled "pal" snoopdawgydog.  Are you against rimming in general?  or just GG crapper ?

If it makes you feel better here is sissy de jour Dada with my tongue where the limp PY mod tried but could not insert !

These 2 pics are dedicated to my bestie barforth who was bullied out of the clubhouse but is home now at the Romscars Club!

I am Rom and Party ON is what I do !

zDSC08809.jpg.fb18945afc5b5b78001b4c3a4f2e5c52.jpg

zDSC08812.JPG

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Rom said:

I will take your comment as an attempt to protect my TRs from critique based on a communications misunderstanding.  Thanks PG for shooting from the hip on my behalf but you shot friendly fire on my best pal from PY.  Jack Russell/barforth is the last of the non-emasculated BMs at PY and he is welcome anytime at the Romscars Club and he knows it and he knows that I know he has a track record as a proven monger who often makes informative posts at PY about his encounters with Pattaya ladyboys.  I trust he will not resent your comment because it so blatantly contradicts the reality which is his unwavering support he has always shown for my TRs. 

As a matter of fact, I didn't remember Jack Russel from PY. So I thought that was a new flaming attack from an idiot of the PY clique like the ghost of the other asshole. 
No offense, I didn't pay much attention to JR's posts at PY, probably since he posted in a section I seldom read. I had a look today and saw his avatar. As far as I remember, there was another name attached to this image.

BTW, if @barforth  is able to post great comments, I will be happy to read his posts at LBR. Welcome to this board of freedom. 

17 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Good to see you on lbr @barforth! You were/are one of the decent BMs on the other forum. I hope LLCoolDave finds his way here too. Unfortunately a lot of the good guys were banned or walked away from there.

I wish LLCoolDave would find his way to LBR too. Regretfully, he has been banned from PY for a a few years and  hasn't reappeared here or in PY, unless he created another account in PY with a different avatar.

15 hours ago, barforth said:

Trời đất ơi ! Jaguar is even more outrageous than I thought. I can easily explain that some moderators try to manipulate information to steer the public towards their bars, but this one acted like the little dictator of Pattaya. He acted as a pimp. He's really a creep and a scumbag. 

9 hours ago, barforth said:

She is Dada from Laos ex Fantasy Lounge, the irony is a while ago jaguar  claimed someone on TF was using his photo on their profile and she was told and then gave him a hard time over it.

Then a few months later she is on TF looking for customers, when she ought to have been in Vientiane, I think rather than banning me he should have thanked me for the heads up.

You're giving me a reason to go back to Pattaya to find her and fuck her. That would be a great pleasure for me to sodomize this pimp's girlfriend. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

You're giving me a reason to go back to Pattaya to find her and fuck [ Dada ]. That would be a great pleasure for me to sodomize this pimp's[ PY mod's] girlfriend. 

Easy there Dark Avenger.  Before sodomizing anyone in Pattaya consider this:

1.   According to our Board's sherpa @Dan Miller Dada now works at Cindy's Secrets BANGKOK so no point in going to Pattaya.

2.  Dada is a good kid and an attentive lover ( to the point of indulging @snoopdawg scat fetish right?:movethatass: ) and does not deserve to be revenge sodomized to get back at one of her customers, especially one she herself has dumped (affectionately and perhaps scatalogically).

3.  Besides I already took care of the Dada sodomizing part (without scat involved).  My previous 2 pics were dedicated to barforth.  My next 2 below are dedicated to the moron who expelled barforth from PY...

He can always post here and ask me nice to remove the pics... which is more recourse than he ever gave me or his other victims...

zDSC08795.jpg.c6ba65147e4c8330652877cba705e467.jpg

zDSC08801.jpg.3772ee9b96760ad2f08aa92850ee5af8.jpg

• Haha 7

I wanted to impregnate her also, it would have given me an inordinate amount of pleasure as it was his gf but I left it too late , when he hoovered the post  her profile went blank and she didn't read my messages on the Line I'd she gave me.

I'm not interested now if they're no longer together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rom said:

According to our Board's sherpa @Dan Miller Dada now works at Cindy's Secrets BANGKOK so no point in going to Pattaya.

Bangkok or Pattaya, that's all the same place for me. You know Ihave seldom been to Thailand since 2016. 

2 hours ago, barforth said:

I wanted to impregnate her also, it would have given me an inordinate amount of pleasure as it was his gf but I left it too late , when he hoovered the post  her profile went blank and she didn't read my messages on the Line I'd she gave me.

I'm not interested now if they're no longer together.

Neither am I. 

It could be funny to find what ladyboys he sees as he GF and make a photoshoot just to give him some pleasure. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 3:20 AM, Dan Miller said:

Hahaha, always feels good to be among fellow exiles from PY. I sincerely couldn't recall what I had done wrong, but got such an annoying PM from the mods, that I told them to stick the whole PY where the sun doesn't shine :biggrin:

I haven't been kicked out..........but man there is a bunch of high and might opinions.  one of them was a real charmer and he wrote that he was pic-pockets the very first night, and had a considerable amount with him.  Needless to say I showed my sincere sorrow for his misfortune.  

• Haha 1