Omelet Bar Grand Opening Party April 5th

FanOfTS

You'all remember Yaya?!! Well, she and a business partner will open 'Ometal Bar on April 5th. with a big party!! It's at the new bar complex near the Sunview Hotel on Soi Buakhao (closer to Pattaya Tai end). It'll be mixed LBs and GGs. Yaya will see you there!!

P.S.: The name is "Omelet" Bar!!! So, if one of the admin guys can correct the topic title, Yaya thanks you!!

Bloody Hell, even FB knows who Man City are now :blink:

Firstly, I take exception to that comment. Find me another "yank" on this board that follows your faggoty-ass sport more closely than I do...

Secondly, your insecurity is showing. With the Gallagher boys in the ascendency, and Fergie in his twilight, you don't need a yank to read you the writing on the wall. It may not happen this year, but.....................

Thirdly, this thread is making me hungry!

With the Gallagher boys in the ascendency, and Fergie in his twilight, you don't need a yank to read you the writing on the wall. It may not happen this year, but.....................

Got me pretty confused now boyo.

I do remember reading about Gallagher's heart attack, but how does this put him into ascendency... I'd think that he was descending. And Fergie? I'm not a fan but I'd definitely not think of her as a "him".

post-75-074601000 1333304333.jpeg

post-75-007090500 1333304337.jpeg

I went in to the Blue Rahtree complex yesterday for a look-see. It's still quite empty but couple of bars are open already. I did not see where Omelet is (or will be). I was impressed with the layout of the place overall. There is a nice bar at the top of the stairs to the 2nd floor with couches etc., looks like a smart, comfortable layout. I agree, Buakhao has a lot going on these days.

• Upvote 1

Yup!, BB's pics show where it is and RS's foray show that the complex is shaping up. "Omelet" (name(?) of the GG partner - and that is her spelling and the one on the sign) is one of the back bars on the ground floor to the left as you walk in --- the sign is minuscule.

Yaya promises a "surprise" for the opening!

I went back to the Blue Rahtree Complex today and found the Omelet Bar. As you walk into the complex from Soi Buakhao, the bar is in the middle of the complex on the right side (6th bar on the right).

Yaya and Oi were there and they wanted to reenforce getting the word out about their opening party on April 5.

Best of luck to the Omelet Bar!

post-184-027646500 1333477029.jpg

post-184-093426600 1333477506.jpg

Here is a view looking in from the front of the complex...

post-184-008035400 1333477577.jpg

• Upvote 2

Fantastic reporting, RS!

And yes, gents, Yaya can be a polarizing character. That's why I purposely left her name out of my initial report in the Pattaya Times, as, well, she's trying to bring a new LB venue to the scene, which could benefit all.

So, let's at least try to give the new place a fair shake before we start negatively labeling it...

Fantastic reporting, RS!

And yes, gents, Yaya can be a polarizing character. That's why I purposely left her name out of my initial report in the Pattaya Times, as, well, she's trying to bring a new LB venue to the scene, which could benefit all.

So, let's at least try to give the new place a fair shake before we start negatively labeling it...

You're right of course FB. I was being flippant and I apologize.

Would like to see another new LB venue succeed.

Wish I'd kept my smartass mouth shut. :wacko:

Went in to the Bar around 9.30pm and no ladyboys just a bunch of guys having a beer. The Complex isnt even finished yet and a bit out of the main drag. Not sure about later in the night if any honies turned up . Maybe it will pick up when they finished building the Complex

Seems a bit strange to open a beer hall before the finishing touches to the frontage have been applied

but good luck to them anyway.

I assumed that the staff serving were GGs but paid no attention to them , not what im looking for and i wont be returning. As i said i wish her all the best anyway. My camera was in tow but didnt need it.

Another complex built , are there not too many already.

That's strange, cos I was there at 9.30, along with FanOfTS, and there were 3 LBs working behind the bar! Although Yaya was floating around between the bar and the food, which was on the adjacent (empty) bar space.

One of the other 2 LBs looked (to my old eyes, anyway) like a straight-haired Alex Kingston (ER, Doctor Who), and the other one was running around like a blue-arsed fly. The service was good, the staff nice, and the karaoke was...well, let's just say that 1 forward-thinking punter had brought earplugs with him...

Yaya's big surprise was...that she's had a nose job, and will be having surgery on the hair lip soon as well. Looked really classy tonight - well-dressed, and a successful trip to the hairdressers. This last comment is completely unbiased and in no way connected to the tequilas that Yaya foisted upon myself and FOT...

;)

And the pictures are.... Ahem.

You do have a camera, right? Hint hint...

'route67' gave you'all the lowdown. There was great energy for the opening night and it was fun, good vibes all around. :thumbsu: Yaya's GG friends were cool, attentive and non-pushy. Her two LB friends seemed low-key. One cute-ish (route67's "blue-arsed fly", LOL), the other attractive, with a touch of class to her ... opinions will vary (always! ;) ) ... BUT!, the promised surprise was Yaya's nose job which has put her "in the running", wow! It's so cool, among all the unnecessary plastic surgery our lovely ladies tend to get, that one gurl who really needed it is getting it and surely getting a nice boost to her self-esteem! :goodjob:

P.S.: The bar upstairs with the comfy chairs that 'RSq' mentioned looks inviting --- a good spot to take breaks from Soi Buakhao's growing action. :)

• Upvote 1