Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 6:01 AM, Rom said:

Hi Throbbin Wang.  Welcome to LBR.   Unexpected and impressive first post.  Thanks.  I am Rom and I am (was?) the most likely BM around here to make whacky posts like that... You leave me no choice but to take it one step further:

Thank You very much for the welcome Rom. She may not be the PM but if she decides to run my friend she has my vote...:clapping:

Thanks Dan......It appears Cindy's is giving CIB a run for the top seat.  I am not sure what it takes to be #1.  Is it the attraction, attitude and service from the girls, and/or the stimulation the girls are providing in the bar.  Maybe the one that exceeds at capturing the perfect balance, wins top dog.  It is definitely a business model, so who's the best managers?

57 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

thanks Dan for posting these incredible hotties.

is there a group photo? I want to find the girls I took the night I was there.

Unlike Check In bar, Cindy's doesn't take a lot of group photo's.

But found two of them. One from the end of May, at Cindy's bday party (all girls in red). The other one, not completely sure, but I think it was taken on the first anniversary party of Cindy's (early April this year).

@The-Sith: Hope you'll find your girls in these photos and share them with us :biggrin:

2023 - Bangkok - Cindy's Secrets - LineUp (1).jpg

2023 - Bangkok - Cindy's Secrets - LineUp (5).jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

But found two of them. One from the end of May, at Cindy's bday party (all girls in red). The other one, not completely sure, but I think it was taken on the first anniversary party of Cindy's (early April this year).

@The-Sith: Hope you'll find your girls in these photos and share them with us 

Thanks for posting this......

I can't find the girls on these two pictures. Maybe one of them was the girl in the pink bikini..... but I'm not so sure.

I should have snapped some pictures.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

Thanks for posting this......

I can't find the girls on these two pictures. Maybe one of them was the girl in the pink bikini..... but I'm not so sure.

I should have snapped some pictures.

I agree ... like I've heard many times before, without pictures, it never happened :biggrin:

And on a personal note: I always take some pics, because my memory simply can't keep up with a holiday in paradise. Looking back at the photos when arriving home again ... extends my holiday feelin' for many, many months :rofl:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

@The-Sith: Hope you'll find your girls in these photos and share them with us :biggrin:

Great pics indeed. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 12:14 PM, Dan Miller said:

I agree ... like I've heard many times before, without pictures, it never happened :biggrin:

And on a personal note: I always take some pics, because my memory simply can't keep up with a holiday in paradise. Looking back at the photos when arriving home again ... extends my holiday feelin' for many, many months :rofl:

yes it's a very good point. Take pictures.

It's the same reason I would write TRs....so I can go back to them years later and remember the wild times.

And also notice the evolution of my sexuality.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

yes it's a very good point. Take pictures.

It's the same reason I would write TRs....so I can go back to them years later and remember the wild times.

And also notice the evolution of my sexuality.

!00% T-S. I have photos by the thousands over my 13 years spent here, having gone through hundreds just yesterday telling myself to get off my ass and to pull the best to categorize. But your point about the evolution of your sexuality is the one that hit home as recent years have found a description for mine to be that of a pansexual sapiophile.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aitch said:

!00% T-S. I have photos by the thousands over my 13 years spent here, having gone through hundreds just yesterday telling myself to get off my ass and to pull the best to categorize. But your point about the evolution of your sexuality is the one that hit home as recent years have found a description for mine to be that of a pansexual sapiophile.

I can't keep up with all these terms..........Im just a horny old fucker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1