What if they only had...?

KenW

Have you ever paused to wonder how close to perfect some good looking GGs might be if only they had dicks?

What magnificent LBs they might make?

For example, someone I find vastly attractive, Venus Williams. I cannot help drooling at how much I could throw myself down before her magnificent member, had she one. Great legs, superb bum, tiny titlets, grand cock sucking lips.

post-244-061628300 1332650509.jpg

post-244-054460000 1332650552.jpg

such thoughts cause me to reflect upon the (apparent) scientific "fact" that each year literally millions of babies are born with androgynous genitalia -- indistinctive and/or both sexes--and (usually) the doctors (and sometimes parents) immediately decide which "sex" their child will be and perform the necessary surgery to (theoretically) prevent "confusion" later in the child's life.

i've read that "modern medical practice" now sometimes prefers to let the child develop a bit and observe its/his/hers behavior and growth prior to an irrevocable decision being made (cut it off or sew it up), but i'm sure others here know much more on that subject.

my point here being--what if we could go back in time to the moment such amazonian beauties as Venus appeared from their mothers' wombs--might there now be more glorious ladyboys in the world worthy of worship?

(not that i am in *any* way inferring--because i am NOT-- that Venus herself would be one of them--only that her body type would inspire such wishful thinking--especially upon such a group of perverted--i.e., enlightened-- mongers as have gathered here...)

:friends:

• 5 weeks later...

I think you guys are playing this game wrong! You pick girls that have manly features. Might as well stick with the amazing LBs in the BTS!

If you gonna play the what if game, mine is gonna look like the sexiest classy, yet sluttiest GG I can find.

Something like Hwang Mi Hee! (below) She doesnt look slutty, but when I think of the sexiest, most beautiful girl, she always comes to mind. Her and Sakura Sakurada and Mila Kunis. :character00274:

Hwang%2BMi%2BHee%2B%2B%252817%2529.jpg

Ditto for Ri-Ri; Rihanna has got it going on. Oh for the opportunity to be her rude boy ... And as for Venus, I wouldn't mind her *and* her sister, Serena. Scrumptious, the both of them, even va-jay-jay equipped.

And as for this Lydia from JSB, ¡Ay, caramba! :hot: Of course if she's in JSB (or whatever it's called these days), that means she's seven feet tall in flats, yes? Do they still have free shots of tequila once an hour? I might need it.

BB, dude, you are the Wikipedia of Thai ladyboys. I don't suppose you'd care to share that Facebook link, eh? No lists for the upcoming trip next week, of course, but I figure gathering pre-trip intel never hurts ...

• 9 years later...
On 3/25/2012 at 9:50 AM, KendoUK said:

my fantasy LB would be Rihanna

She would be for me too Kendo :biggrin:

And yesterday Robyn Rihanna Fenty became the new Queen of Barbados and a National Hero. B)

IMG_20211201_153730.jpg

IMG_20211130_215319.jpg

IMG_20211201_153927.jpg

And now for the best bits :cool:

IMG_20211201_145200.jpg

IMG_20211201_144801.jpg

IMG_20211201_144518.jpg

IMG_20211201_150123.jpg

IMG_20211201_145607.jpg

Now If only Rihanna had been a ladyboy, I'm sure she would have been carrying a rather large 'package' down below :rolleye0012:

This is am old interview of her with Jonathan Ross, well worth a watch imho, funny and I love her Barbadian accent, that gives me 'wood' also :yes:

Interview with Alan Carr, also pretty funny 

A great, funny, talented and very down to earth young lady who will never forget her roots. :good:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1