Coachella 2022

Pdoggg

On 4/18/2022 at 4:28 PM, blind boy grunt said:

i'll just go for the one with the biggest tits then.

Lisa has a 34 inch bust but wears a 33-B bra as you can see in bold below.

Lisa Blackpink height, weight, and body measurement
This section lets you know more about Lisa Blackpink’s height, weight, and the size of bust, waist, cup, bra, hip, shoe, and dress. Some details of Lisa size measurement are given below.
Height – 5’5” (167 cm or 1.67 m)
Weight – 48 kg or 105 lbs (in pounds)
Body Measurement – 34-24-38
Bust Size – 34 inch (86 cm)
Waist Size – 24 inch (61 cm)
Hip Size – 38 inch (97 cm)
Cup Size – B
Bra Size – 33

Hair – Brown
Eye – Dark brown
Shoe Size – 5 (UK) and 7 (US)
Build – Slim
Sexuality – Straight
Tattoo – Yes

I could not find Milli's bra size and not many pics show much cleavage. Here's one:

milli.jpeg

Milli is an activist of sorts and quite critical of the current Thai government and was charged with posting info online which threatens national security which could send her to  prison for 5 years.

As any teenage fangirl could tell you, Milli's favorite food is mango with sticky rice while Lisa's fave is meatballs from the Buri Ram train station. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Lisa has a 34 inch bust but wears a 33-B bra as you can see in bold below.

Lisa Blackpink height, weight, and body measurement
This section lets you know more about Lisa Blackpink’s height, weight, and the size of bust, waist, cup, bra, hip, shoe, and dress. Some details of Lisa size measurement are given below.
Height – 5’5” (167 cm or 1.67 m)
Weight – 48 kg or 105 lbs (in pounds)
Body Measurement – 34-24-38
Bust Size – 34 inch (86 cm)
Waist Size – 24 inch (61 cm)
Hip Size – 38 inch (97 cm)
Cup Size – B
Bra Size – 33

Hair – Brown
Eye – Dark brown
Shoe Size – 5 (UK) and 7 (US)
Build – Slim
Sexuality – Straight
Tattoo – Yes

I could not find Milli's bra size and not many pics show much cleavage. Here's one:

milli.jpeg

Milli is an activist of sorts and quite critical of the current Thai government and was charged with posting info online which threatens national security which could send her to  prison for 5 years.

As any teenage fangirl could tell you, Milli's favorite food is mango with sticky rice while Lisa's are the meatballs at the Buri Ram train station. 

you da man PD!

i'll go for lisa Pinkcrack then!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Quinn said:

Steady on Grunt -Bold Letters !

OMG . What’s up with the aversion to bold? Is it the same as CAPS LOCK when boomers are trying to make a point , making sure no one misses the very important point they’re trying to make?

I REALLY want to understand.

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i'll go for lisa Pinkcrack then!

OK Blind Boy,you bang the more conventional Lisa and Ole One Eyed P Dogggy Doggg will hang with the more edgy Milli. 

On 4/18/2022 at 11:15 PM, seven said:

OMG . What’s up with the aversion to bold? Is it the same as CAPS LOCK when boomers are trying to make a point , making sure no one misses the very important point they’re trying to make?

I REALLY want to understand.

ah seven...it's a cheap and nasty trick used by very unintelligent 'journalists' who are unable to comprehend that their readers can actually understand the points being made. In fact it's an insult to said readers. It's almost like the Thai thing with pointing.

It's very poor English indeed.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

ah seven...it's a cheap and nasty trick used by very unintelligent 'journalists' who are unable to comprehend that their readers can actually understand the points being made. In fact it's an insult to said readers. It's almost like the Thai thing with pointing.

WHAT YOU MEAN ????????

• Haha 2
On 4/20/2022 at 6:40 AM, blind boy grunt said:

I talked to my sister who is a journalist and I asked her about this.  She completely agrees with you. She's not as frank as I am but said a writer shouldn't need the caps lock or bold font to make their  piece worth of reading. The word themselves should be sufficient.

2 hours ago, seven said:

I talked to my sister

indeed. the highlighting of words is something you will never see in decent newspapers. The Richard Dimbleby's and the like of this world would shudder at the thought of doing so. Well if they were alive they would. Something that you never see in books either. It's just a hack journalist trick used by local newspapers and online publications.

and...don't get me onto acronyms! i understand that English is a language constantly evolving, but replacing words with initials is not changing the language, it's destroying it, even in an informal context such as a forum.

i quite like Mango and Sticky Rice though...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Something that you never see in books either.

She recently had her first novel published so I should just call her a writer. The evening papers younger generations  ‘journalists’ are like the TikTok users. 

I get the occasional HRU from Pattaya ladymen, with no question mark so I’m very doubtful if I should answer. Please advice.

A third and fourth thing that get on my tits is using ‘u’ instead of  ‘you’,  gurlz/ girlz  instead of girls.