Vloggin A Dead Horse

seven

On 4/24/2022 at 8:53 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I decided not to watch his videos. I don't want one more view his account. 

Why not? He’s good. Watch how he tells the sheep off when they try to stop him from entering public places. His heart is in the right place. We need more  people like him.

• Like 2

Where you from?

Norwich. You know?

Yes yes, Norway.

You know Sweeney Todd?

Kathoey?

He's exactly my age.  55 turning 56.

No wife, no children, no mortgage, no bank loans, no stress.  My type of guy.

No wife? Have ladyboy?

• Like 1

sadly he's bowing to youtube algorithm pressure and now spends WAY too much time showing lux resort spots...tho it IS funny to watch him strip off his shirt and have a splash around in an infinity pool with a great view :)  He also puts light on really reasonable places to stay, like in Phuket he's paying 500 baht a night for an upper floor apt. near the beach.  He does usually give a non tourist overview of a place, the Koh Tao vids were quite good.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JustSumGai said:

sadly he's bowing to youtube algorithm pressure and now spends WAY too much time showing lux resort spots

Yeah, I agree.  Hi So places, meh. Still a really good guy, imo. And, he pronounces Pattaya way better than most.

I've been itching for Koh Panghan but after his video I know I haven't missed much.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ciobha said:

Stick to Samui brother Seven, I will show you the sights and where the ladymen hide out!!!!

Ok, I have to check it out.  Looking these videos of Samui and Phuket makes you wonder why you go to Pattaya. Oh thats right.:biggrin:

On 4/26/2022 at 1:23 AM, JustSumGai said:

he's bowing to youtube algorithm pressure and now spends WAY too much time showing lux resort spots

He explains today. Hes sneaking about these places  to see if theres any dirty birds about , rich ones, middle class ones looking for a bit of rough.

Yesterday he was fined for not wearing a mask. :( 20K fine for not wearing mask?? Seriously?

You also learn Phuket is pronounced with an F.

• Like 1

Dirty bird seat.

Thais taking the piss. 100b for chair on the beach. Some spectacular scenery. Surprised to see the russian flag still up. He should tear it down. I even enjoy watching him neck a Leo after a long  day in the hot sun. I couldn't tell the thai beers apart. Is Leo 'the best'? 

'Instagram shot. A bottle of champagne and two dirty birds , two proper naughty dirty birds.'

• Like 1

Leo has always been my preference, it's THE beer in Issan.  Fine, let him look for his extended stay via a(rich) broad on his own time.  Seems some agree with me as my comment got quite a few likes.  It's veered far and away from most of his posts.  I'm WELL SICK of beaches and lux resorts and even the now usual beautiful scenery.  If he'd started out like this he'd be struggling to hit 2000. Sad thing is there are apparently MORE MORONS viewing youtube than sensible, intelligent people.  Next he'll start slapping up girly thumbnails and clickbait titles and BAM 1000 over night.  Well, it's been a good run.  His vids on Koh Tao were stellar, showing the degradation the war on budget tourists has wrought.  That and the fact that the kiddies are famously fickle.  They abandoned Laos after a bunch of them died getting drunk, going down water slides and tubing down river from bar to bar.  Wonder where the idiotic lemmings go now...must avoid.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2022 at 9:09 AM, seven said:

Guest of 509 or was it 519?

Posh but rough. He goes to these posh places because they're the best places to pull. Maybe a widower , a rich millionaire lady who likes a bit of rough :biggrin:

Bloody leech. Mind you he was at the Meriden, so a different hotel from the Meridien. They might take free loaders at the Meriden.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

there are apparently MORE MORONS viewing youtube than sensible, intelligent people.

Like people in general and they’re watching YouTube like most of us. I don’t know how many subscribers that knob nicktv has, never watch the drunk, but probably more than Sean.

People are dumb, ask Donnie how he described his voters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Bloody leech. Mind you he was at the Meriden, so a different hotel from the Meridien. They might take free loaders at the Meriden.

He clocked a fit bird in yellow bikini on ‘their’ beach :)  

In a real democracy the are no private beaches. I know Thailand isn’t one though, but good on him, I’d  say. 
How was you trip btw , Woodie?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seven said:

He clocked a fit bird in yellow bikini on ‘their’ beach :)  

In a real democracy the are no private beaches. I know Thailand isn’t one though, but good on him, I’d  say. 
How was you trip btw , Woodie?

Well Seven, the trip was bloody good!. The covid checks and all do take the edge off but it was still worth it. Thanks for asking. Having to put up with bbg and Pdogg was a bit of a spoiler though!.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Well Seven, the trip was bloody good!. The covid checks and all do take the edge off but it was still worth it. Thanks for asking. Having to put up with bbg and Pdogg was a bit of a spoiler though!.

I can only imagine. Did you get to see their stamp-collection?

Good to hear you had a good time!

On 3/20/2022 at 11:25 PM, seven said:

This guy is the least boring vloggers out there today. His comments on ladyboys would usually put me off but theres something likable about him and easy to forgive, besides the way he clocks ladyboys tells me he knows a lot  more  about  them than he wants to admit. Here hes around Nana and soi 7 dressed up like a cowboy. I can see him getting into trouble for filming in bar areas like soi 7 and his incident in soi Chaiyapoon in Pattaya a few weeks ago.  A few close calls in this video. He walks by a LB bar on Sukhumvit right before soi 7, I don't know if thats Check in bar, blue and white ballons , and they were having none of it.

Definitely not Check In bar with white and blue balloons. It's a ladyboy massage place (and hair salon). The CIB is in Soi 10 (other (even) side of Sukhumvit Road. In the video he is walking between Soi 3 and Soi 7.

well, I'm done with the fucker, been watching since vid 1.  He's off on some idea to show lux places, BIG YAWN. Of COURSE they're fabulous, they charge and arm and a leg.  Beach after beach, boring.  And now he's always whining about how much it rains. IT'S THE RAINY SEASON YOU IGNORANT BLOCKHEAD!

all through the vids he's saying stuff like "I don't know where I am, the signs are all in Thai"  or trying to talk with some Thai who obviously knows no English. Now I've told him about Google translate and what it can do but he ignored it.  SooOOOooo I send him another heads up .....

"watch Uncle Craig Day Trippin' Out and About Khlong Lan Waterfall, in the first 2 minutes he shows how to use your phone and Google Translate app to read those signs in Thai. It will also listen to a Thai person speak and translate into English for you. Should satisfy your curiosity about many things."

Easy peasy, Craig shows it in the first 2 minutes. (btw, impressive park, with trash cans and upgraded GOOD trails, etc.  They'll even supply a bag to pick up trash with and give you a plant when ya bring it back).

his reply?  "not for me, i hate all that crap, bar codes everywhere, Talking is the only way to communicate. I only use my super duper phone for flying me drone and thats it"

he does what I call "embracing ignorance to achieve stupidity".  I have no time to waste on stupid shit if I can avoid it.  (Sadly it's over unavoidable in LOS).

He'll keep showing rich people places (does he REALLY think any of his viewers have the dosh to buy into any of these places? what a maroon) and he'll keep saying he don't know where he is or I wonder what that place is? when he could use the app to read signage.  He'll keep not knowing what's going on with Thai people cuz he can't be arsed to use the flippin app.  There are none so blind as those who will not see.  Waste of time trying to help this clueless guy.

the latest hoot is he's whining about the coppers dingin him 2700 for expired motorbike license, hahahaha. For a while there he was not wearing his "authentic Vietnam war helmet" and went to the usual motorbike one.  Obviously dinged several times for improper helmet. Now he's whining about how bad the cops are in Phucket.  He's been there 2 weeks or more and STILL can't say Phuket properly, tho he tried a bit last vid but relapsed into his usual ignoramus pronunciation. 

Hell, I only started watching him cuz I was SURE someone would knock him out or he'd land in jail.  After that it was with amazed disbelief that he continued to careen and crash thru one place after another.  He DID find some nice out of the way places and great spots to stay and provided many chuckles and interesting views but I think he's just run outta steam and refusing to use his phone for translation (not even gonna mention GPS features) gives me a clear idea of what redundant bullshit is to come. Willful stupidity don't amuse me.

• Like 1