Young TS looking for a man

RuthCa

I am 21 years old, I am a Tgirl. I am always looking for strong emotions, but I am not vulgar myself. I am a real little doll, as I am thin, easy to handle, and my face is very cute. Gorgeous body that will drive you crazy with desire and pleasure. Better in person than in pictures.
I am vaccinated against COVID-19, if it is important. We can meet once or all the time. We can have web s[e]x. I can just give a massage. We can have an interesting time (I'm broad-minded and well-read).
I don't need your money! :)

Please, I don't want to get upset with fools and I want to protect myself from idiots. That's why I DON'T READ PERSONAL MESSAGES HERE AT ALL. That's why I don't post my phone number and whatsapp here - I don't want to be bombarded with stupid one-liners and insults. My nickname is RuthCa and all answers to general questions.

1.jpg.5212e94fa932074ab4040be3adf4dab0.jpg

2.jpg.664cfc9424980f3d78e39e98f931557a.jpg

3.jpg.036959babb99380b0538ec42b2d74519.jpg

4.jpg.6abf5aea2d005cef2fd90fe6a277b975.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi "RuthCa".  Are you here to spam or to scam ? ntmu .   I am Rom the Board's least likely BM to fall for either...

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

hi Ruth.... please call me asap. 1.213.252.7888 ... I am looking for a girlfriend like you. you seem super legit.

Hi again "RuthCA" ... and that's The-Sith, the Board's most likely BM to be separated from his cash and not care in the remote hope that you are not a middle-aged dude from Bombay... If I were you I would connect with him right away before mods hide the thread...

• Like 1

Gentlemen,  stop posting making fools of yourselves.  That cute femboy does NOT exist as "RuthCa".  It was a ruse to take you to a phishing website that has since been neutralized.   I will not mention the name of the website , which was quietly edited out from the OP as to protect the Board's wishful thinkers from going there... (well done mod(s)!)

@The-Sith  if that number you posted is your real number and you have it on WhatsApp watch out for suspicious communications ...  The first step to several scams is getting a WhatsApp functioning number so the scammer may set up a duplicate account on a computer and read all the private messages and from there plan the best scam to extract $$$...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Hey RuthCa.... you can call the number I gave you ”collect”. Just ask for Bernard.

nigerianprincememe.jpg

Edited by Rom
"Bernard" PRICELESS !
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, hankoc said:

Hello,

maybe the pics are from: www.onlyfans.com/ickypeach

hankoc

Good sleuthing, hankoc.  That's definitely her.  Another site:

https://scrolller.com/r/u_peach_trap

You can scroll through the pics and see that it is the same bathroom as she is pictured in above.

Also a pic from reddit:

So, is RuthCa actually ickypeach/Ashley or an imposter?  Hmmmm...

• Like 2