Ae vs Pookie Deep Throat's Top 20 Final Face Off

DownLoLarry

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Vote?

• Ae
    • Pookie

I too am voting for Farangbah.

Shit, I mean POOKIE.

I took Ae as one of my very first LB's on my very first trip, and was like a fish with a brand new bicycle. I really didn't know how to make the most of my little adventure, so her performance in my memory was lacking, probably as a result of my own lack of experience and imagination.

Doesn't change the fact that if I had the two of them standing in front of me today (where is that damn magic lamp?) I'd choose Pookie without hesitation. She's one of the classic "ones that got away" and I hope to someday get a chance to rectify (huhuhu... he said "rectify") that mistake but most likely I'll never see her again.

I too am voting for Farangbah.

Shit, I mean POOKIE.

She's one of the classic "ones that got away" and I hope to someday get a chance to rectify (huhuhu... he said "rectify") that mistake but most likely I'll never see her again.

You shoulda looked a little harder while you were here... :ph34r:

OK, my favorite pak wan, as you took it in stride, I'll cast my one and only vote...

Having met both of them, Ae was really sweet and nice to me, and Pookie couldn't seem to get her own ego or insecurity out from up her own ass. I'll take the girl-next-door (if only!) over the mirror-gazing please-look-at-me strutter any day.

Wow...POOKIE, where can someone be lucky enough to see her? Just when you think you've seen the most beautiful LBs already and you can't expect them to get any better the internet throws up a pic of someone like Pookie! I knew I shouldn't have come to this forum..all was well until I see something like that, totally mindblowing looks!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...POOKIE, where can someone be lucky enough to see her? Just when you think you've seen the most beautiful LBs already and you can't expect them to get any better the internet throws up a pic of someone like Pookie! I knew I shouldn't have come to this forum..all was well until I see something like that, totally mindblowing looks!

Pookie was something special when she was on the scene. Been gone a while now, not seen her in Pattaya for a long time. I guess some lucky guy took her away. Here she is a couple of years ago, you had to be there lol.

post-106-093763000 1332585058.jpg

post-106-091560100 1332585062.jpg

post-106-025589900 1332585066.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the interests of putting down the whip and leaving the poor dead horse to its dirt nap, can we put this thing to bed sometime before DT makes his next trip next year and laps this contest a second time...? :blink:

All contests have a deadline. I double dog dare ya to give us one. Just like Ben Stiller in Starsky & Hutch, go 'head, do it...

Farangbah - just as an FYI, it's interesting to me too to see the additional legs my original thread has acquired.

To be honest, this whole thing was really started as my way of saying "F.U." to another forum owner a few years ago. I had been on that site a few years, and when it went to a pay site I'd gotten a special dispensation to post for a year without a subscription in return for posting my trip report as an exclusive on his site.

The following year, he made it clear that I'd have to pay up or I'd be "separated" from the site at the end of the month, so I began my "Deepthroat's Top 20 Girls of LOS" and counted down from 20 with the timing such that I'd be at around number 3 when my banning went into effect.

It had the resultant outcome in that there were at least a couple of guys who noticed my sudden disappearance because the thread was never completed. I restarted and completed it here as an incentive to the 2 or 3 of guys that actually cared to follow me here.

Although it's been fun watching the extended life Pdogg has given it with the "playoff" format, I'm actually looking forward to it reaching it's conclusion as well.

It would be cool to see someone with a ton more experience (such as say.... er.... FARANGBAH!!) do a REAL "Top 20" countdown based upon the girls that are around nowadays (or restricted to the past couple years maybe?) - I'd be excited to vote in a contest like that!

DT,

IMO no need to explain or excuse. I am sure FB is just into his cups and wanting to take a spank at you for fun. From what I gather he gets riled up from time to time primarily because living in Japan can do that to you. :roadrage:

FB,

Let's :air_kiss: What do you say?

IMO no need to explain or excuse. I am sure FB is just into his cups and wanting to take a spank at you for fun. From what I gather he gets riled up from time to time primarily because living in Japan can do that to you. :roadrage:

FB,

Let's :air_kiss: What do you say?

Sam, old boy, I've been living in Thailand for half a year now, do try to keep up. And DT and I have shared the love by PM. He's my mate and I'm his watchdog -- somebody's gotta do it, do it...

(and yet notice, if you will, no deadline was set in his verbose post about this this two-year-old contest... :rolleyes: )

:p

• 3 months later...

Please accept my apologies gents for being remiss in my handling of this poll.

The poll will end August 1st and right now these two lovely ladyboys are in just about a dead heat.

I think these two deserve to be in the finals and either would be a legitimate winner.

• 2 weeks later...

The poll is closed.

It's a dead heat!

Congrats to both Ae and Pookie!

And also to my good buddy, Deep Throat for starting this eons ago, twas good fun!

I'm locking this thread cause can't figure out how just to close the poll. I'll try to get it sorted out tomorrow.