On 8/29/2021 at 10:03 PM, Fenton said:

dont know how to conduct a poll on this forum (if there is a feature).

There is. Works on mobile and PC version. This is how it looks on Chrome mobile:

IMG_20210903_091639.jpg.3a596c247cbbdca3c6acee292dccf2e3.jpg

When creating a new topic you just have to switch to poll instead of content by clicking on the small black down arrow on the right hand side.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i tried again too, including contact title.. still getting the red heading same as cowpoke. Who i forgive by the way... my 3 minute attention span is now exhausted! no more polls from grunt.

1685406722_Screenshot2021-09-04at06-46-32CreateNewTopic-LadyBoyReview.png.6e945c0d36e3618bc29b0c5b0de135ec.png

You need to fill in the 'Content' (not 'Contact') title first in white tab option. Then go to 'Poll' option on black tab. Also you need to tick 'Multiple choice question' at bottom of 'Poll' option, before submitting topic, which you did not do in your screenshot.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

You need to fill in the 'Content' (not 'Contact') title first in white tab option. Then go to 'Poll' option on black tab. Also you need to tick 'Multiple choice question' at bottom of 'Poll' option, before submitting topic, which you did not do in your screenshot.

Was just fooling around with this and it appears that.

1) Under Content (just like any other post on LBR you need 

a) Title

b) and either a text or image in the big box.

2) Then Under Polls it appears that a Poll Title may not be required.

However you need at least one question and that question must have a title.  And you need at least 2 possible responses.

The box Multiple Choice Question is misleading.  Don't think it is required.  Think it means normally you are limited to just one answer to a question but clicking the box means you have more than once choice.  For example if the choices were kissing, sucking, and rimming then if the box is clicked (i think) you could choose both sucking and rimming.

37 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Was just fooling around with this and it appears that.

1) Under Content (just like any other post on LBR you need 

a) Title

b) and either a text or image in the big box.

2) Then Under Polls it appears that a Poll Title may not be required.

However you need at least one question and that question must have a title.  And you need at least 2 possible responses.

The box Multiple Choice Question is misleading.  Don't think it is required.  Think it means normally you are limited to just one answer to a question but clicking the box means you have more than once choice.  For example if the choices were kissing, sucking, and rimming then if the box is clicked (i think) you could choose both sucking and rimming.

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

my 3 minute attention span is now exhausted! no more polls from grunt.

PD I think you have confused bbg even more!

• 2 weeks later...